Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Trump a sho in for Nobel peace prize ?

Again...Im miles ahead of you and know whats out there. I understand what Im saying before I post it. This isnt difficult.

:first:

A. No it doesnt kill me to point out that you linked to zerohedge.

B. You should read more in the situation and that they werent necessarily going to do more tests. They have developed to the point of wanting to be recognized a nuclear power.

C. No...Im perfectly fine if NK will be peaceful. I have doubts that they will truely de nuke and they have made such statements before to try to get meetings and be recognized as a nuclear country.

A. No it doesnt kill me to point out that you linked to zerohedge.

B. You should read more in the situation and that they werent necessarily going to do more tests. They have developed to the point of wanting to be recognized a nuclear power.

C. No...Im perfectly fine if NK will be peaceful. I have doubts that they will truely de nuke and they have made such statements before to try to get meetings and be recognized as a nuclear country.

He's saying it kills you to admit that this is occurring because of Trump i.e. giving Trump credit for the possibility of unconditional denuclearizing of NK.

Pompeo met with Kim over Easter weekend.

Kim crossed into South Korea and met with Moon today.

It is happening.

CIA btfo. Deep state btfo. Leftzis btfo.

Trump fittin to get a Peace Prize.

Can't wait to see the fake news spin on this, talking points will be out at 4am.

Pompeo met with Kim over Easter weekend.

Kim crossed into South Korea and met with Moon today.

It is happening.

CIA btfo. Deep state btfo. Leftzis btfo.

Trump fittin to get a Peace Prize.

Can't wait to see the fake news spin on this, talking points will be out at 4am.

I don't want him to get it, the prize is a sham, a joke ever since that scumbag muslim traitor was given one for the fock of it.

It's a prize of fake accomplishments, a prize or shame now.

Fake spin like agreeing to not test anymore?

Oh yeah...their testing facility collapsed and is extremely unsafe for any more tests.

:lol:

But yeah...its all Trump

Weird world. Trump emulates Reagan by intimidating scumbag murderous dictators into peace. Hawk libbies prefer Bush\Obama war warmongering.

http://archive.is/CLmaL

South Korea credits Trump for opening door to talks with North
By Mick Krever and Jo Shelley, CNN
Updated 1223 GMT (2023 HKT) April 26, 2018

I'm sure sho will find some way to dispute this. :lol:

I'm sure sho will find some way to dispute this. :lol:

No...good for her saying it and good for him opening the doors for this to happen.

No...good for her saying it and good for him opening the doors for this to happen.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Now...where this goes will be interesting.

How much input does the US and China have in this...or is SK going it alone in negotiating.

Is KJU really going to give up his nukes...that link showed SK says recognizing NK as a Nuclear power is a non starter.

If he has anything to do with pulling this off? He should. Damn sure more substances then anything Obama did to allegedly earn his.

If he has anything to do with pulling this off? You should. Damn sure more substances then anything Obama did to allegedly earn his.

:shocking:

At the conclusion of the day-long summit between North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-in Friday, one thing was clear: the meeting would never have taken place if not for President Trump. And for this achievement, President Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize.

At the conclusion of the day-long summit between North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-in Friday, one thing was clear: the meeting would never have taken place if not for President Trump. And for this achievement, President Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize.

:lol:

So, your writing is so bad that you don't even try to cite people anymore? I'm not even saying you need to add a damn link, but for Pete's sake this is just flat-out plagiarism.

http://archive.is/CLmaL

South Korea credits Trump for opening door to talks with North

By Mick Krever and Jo Shelley, CNN

Updated 1223 GMT (2023 HKT) April 26, 2018

I don't like or respect Trump, but the man knows how to win, and is getting positive results in certain areas.

Drobeski wins this thread. He had this one four days early. Moon says Trump deserves NPP.

I don't like or respect Trump, but the man knows how to win, and is getting positive results in certain areas.

I can understand people not liking how brash and self promoting he his. I don't care for some of it myself.

At the end if the day I care about results and I'll he damned if the POTUS doesn't get us results.

• Like 1

Drobeski wins this thread. He had this one four days early. Moon says Trump deserves NPP.

Well...Moon really said he can have it...they just want peace.

Trump is going to win a NPP. That's pretty awesome. Sucks some of you can't enjoy it because you've boxed yourself into a I hate Trump corner. Losers.

you can't help yourself :lol:

Posting the actual translation? Yes , I know, I prefer facts.

Posting the actual translation? Yes , I know, I prefer facts.

No you don't. That's NEVER been the case. All you do is spew the same hateful and vile liberal talking points - none of which have any basis in fact.

IT WAS HER TURN!

No you don't. That's NEVER been the case. All you do is spew the same hateful and vile liberal talking points - none of which have any basis in fact.

IT WAS HER TURN!

Just ignore the idiot. He's simply regurgitating something he read at FBG's.

Just ignore the idiot. He's simply regurgitating something he read at FBG's.

The actual translation.

Again...facts bother you all.

IT WAS HER TURN!

Sho actually does know his politics...and for the most part does stick to facts...but sometimes you have to give credit where it's due to Trump on this one.