Sign in to follow this  
mydawgsbite

Pure Football League...New keeper league! Serious owners only!

The PFL is all about creating a league that is as close to real NFL football as possible. The stats truly represent your players performance and the rosters are made up the same as they are in the pros. To keep things interesting all year there will stories involving the teams, predictions and photos representing the players. As the commisioner it will be my job to make sure everyone stays active or they will be replaced. This league is for serious footballers. Every position will be covered just as it is on a real NFL team.

The league will be based on a 16 team 4 division league. If your interested please reply here with your full name and email. You can also email me at jaspears1974@yahoo.com.

Since I’ve had some questions about the rosters this is how they will stack up.

The league is 16 teams in 4 divisions.

Each team will start a basic Offense of 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE and 1 RB/WR. The offense is the same as a typical offensive formation without the Offensive Line of course.

The Defense will be a 4-3 Defense that includes starting 2 DT, 2 DE, 3 LBs, 2 CBs and 2 Safteies.

The Special Teams includes 1 Kicker and 1 Punter.

Offensive Scoring will consist of 1 point per yard for the QB, HB and WR. 6 points for any TD.

Defensive Scoring consist of 1 point per tackle, .5 point for assisted tackle, 5 for Int and Sack.

Special Teams Scoring will consist of 1 point per point scored by kicker. The punter will accumulate stats by where the punts land.

No team defense is used so that it stays only as individual player scoring.

Sorry it was pointed out that I made a typo about the point system. Your QB will not get point for every yard he throws. I am however still fine tuning the scoring system so that the Offense and Defense players are just as relevant to the games result.