Also, Jocstrap, your REAL name is Joc? :shocking:

It is :doh:

• Like 1

Second page of this thread brought the funny. :doublethumbsup:

Also, Jocstrap, your REAL name is Joc? :shocking:

Hard to believe isn't it?

Hard to believe isn't it?

That's cool as hell. Only in the souf, brother. Represent. :cheers:

So I liked this awesome page on FB and within minutes, 2 of my FB friends liked it. :headbanger: :headbanger:

I'm a 20-25 week kinda guy. I usually only come around late July - January. Been coming here since 96 or 97 (before you had to register). I've noticed the forums are a lot quieter this year as compared to years past. I don't see as many DBag answers though so its not all bad. I was curious if Mike finally took out some of the garbage or if they just quit coming?

So I liked this awesome page on FB and within minutes, 2 of my FB friends liked it. :headbanger: :headbanger:

I just had three guys in my league like it, too.

Sorry jocstrap, no FFT gear is being offered for Facebook signups. :(

You mean there is FFToday gear? It really exists? I thought it was like the legend of Bigfoot or Chupacabra.

You mean there is FFToday gear? It really exists? I thought it was like the legend of Bigfoot or Chupacabra.

Top Niotch lids, and the ladies tees were a nice touch. I have no idea how they got her to model them!!! :pointstosky:

Just 18 to 3,000 Likes on Facebook! :overhead:

If you are on Facebook and don't "Like" us yet, come on, click that link. Free copy of Draft Buddy and a free entry in our 2012 3 And Out! Contest to one random person who Likes us between #2,983 and #3,000 - the last 18 Likes to get us to 3,000. Good luck!

• Like 1

I like what you guys have put together here, fantastic. Just liked and followed you on Twitter.

I was hoping I would be able to chat with the creator/creators of this forum about partnering in a way that would be mutually beneficial. I have a ton of ideas and momentum in our formats and would like to figure out how we could help each other. Contact my email so we can exchange numbers and chat a little. Cheers.

Been following FFToday for a while now (tried looking back but can't see when I added). Not FB though.

Already had plans for one Corky, sorry.

I may be the only person on the planet without a personal facebook account (for the reason Cstriker mentioned plus a few hundred others), but we'll get one rolling for FF Today.

Make that <edit> 5 of us. I refuse to get one as well. I've lived without it for 48 years. Though I dread when my daughter get s to be 11-12...

What the Heck does a "LIKE" do anyway?

ryan or rivers for week 11 start ??

I think they both will have relatively poor #'s (200-250 yards and a TD), but I would give the edge to Ryan.

Facebook is a social network started by college kids in response to the teenie bopper MySpace. It's more of a social network for the older crowd.

...and Russian Troll-bots. You forgot that part.

Damn bots convinced me to pick up Eddie Royal when McCaffrey broke his vulva on MNF.😠