Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Hogan getting NO love.

Bellicheck is laying him a lot of money. He's been the most consistent WR for them so far. Don't sleep on him cause he's white and small...

Ugh I just can't past the feeling that Belichik purposefully seeks out these white guys to star in his offense. There's just too many for it to be coincidence. It's to the point where I can call it in advance. Called it last year that Hogan would be a patriot, and Amendola before that. Not saying it's a racist thing but it's just getting too weird to ignore.

Bellicheck is laying him a lot of money. He's been the most consistent WR for them so far. Don't sleep on him cause he's white and small...

oooh I didnt, I grabbed him in 12th round of our draft last sunday. I knew what the Pats thought of him and what their plans were. I am just surprised other PAts fans in my Boston area didnt think like we did.

He's literally the 4th option in that offense

I think he is the 3rd behind Gronk, Edelman.

and I have OBJ, Green, Lockett, SHepard, Sharpe, Hogan, so he is my WR5 or WR6. I will be just fine

Plus Edelman is always gettig hurt

. Not saying it's a racist thing but it's just getting too weird to ignore.

but teams that sign mostly black players isnt? :dunno:

• Like 1

I think he is the 3rd behind Gronk, Edelman.

and I have OBJ, Green, Lockett, SHepard, Sharpe, Hogan, so he is my WR5 or WR6. I will be just fine

Plus Edelman is always gettig hurt

There is literally no scenario where he starts for you.

but teams that sign mostly black players isnt? :dunno:

No, it isn't, because all teams do. Even New England.

It's the proportion among Pats WRs that is being pointed out as the aberration.

There is literally no scenario where he starts for you.

I beg to differ, we can start 4 WR.

No, it isn't, because all teams do. Even New England.

It's the proportion among Pats WRs that is being pointed out as the aberration.

I see, so because most teams roster majority black players, when the Pats roster a few extra white guys its considered racist. I love how society has a double standard. Teams should be able to sign any color player they want without anyone scrutinizing the decision.

• Like 1

I see, so because most teams roster majority black players, when the Pats roster a few extra white guys its considered racist. I love how society has a double standard. Teams should be able to sign any color player they want without anyone scrutinizing the decision.

I don't think anyone was calling it racist.

Yeah, I didn't scrutinize the decision. I didn't allude in any way as to WHY they sign extra white guys.

I didn't say race was a reason at all. You're debating a non existent point - and losing. It doesn't look smart.

• Like 1

Yeah, I didn't scrutinize the decision. I didn't allude in any way as to WHY they sign extra white guys.

I didn't say race was a reason at all. You're debating a non existent point - and losing. It doesn't look smart.

What was the point you were alluding to then by the signing of Hogan then? I obviously missed it.

I am reacting to the scrutinizing that Boston gets to signing of white players in any sport. So I thought that is where you guys were going with the Hogan signing.

you jumped into the conversation, and I wasnt even ever talking to you, or quoted anything you said did I? I was talking about something Tantastic said

you jumped into the conversation, and I wasnt even ever talking to you, or quoted anything you said did I? I was talking about something Tantastic said

I stated in my first post that it wasn't a racist thing. It's just a very strange thing unique to the Patriots and a pattern going back years. Of course it's different than a team that only signs black wrs, white wrs are a vast minority. When I can joke around and say last year, "guaranteed Hogan is a patriot if he gets cut." and have it come true there is something odd. Too many instances for it to just be coincidence.

I stated in my first post that it wasn't a racist thing. It's just a very strange thing unique to the Patriots and a pattern going back years. Of course it's different than a team that only signs black wrs, white wrs are a vast minority. When I can joke around and say last year, "guaranteed Hogan is a patriot if he gets cut." and have it come true there is something odd. Too many instances for it to just be coincidence.

I am just trying to understand the coincidence part. I mean its not like Beliechick is like: who got cut today? Hogan, is he white? Get him in here lets sign his white arse. lol

Like you said they signed Washington but cut him, they drafted Mitchell. So they are not racists. But cuz they sign a higher number of white free agent WR it gets looked at diff. I just dont understand why

I beg to differ, we can start 4 WR.

Not to mention byes and injuries.

I am just trying to understand the coincidence part. I mean its not like Beliechick is like: who got cut today? Hogan, is he white? Get him in here lets sign his white arse. lol

Like you said they signed Washington but cut him, they drafted Mitchell. So they are not racists. But cuz they sign a higher number of white free agent WR it gets looked at diff. I just dont understand why

It kind of does feel like Bill says that though lol!

oooh I didnt, I grabbed him in 12th round of our draft last sunday. I knew what the Pats thought of him and what their plans were. I am just surprised other PAts fans in my Boston area didnt think like we did.

Pats fans know he won't be getting a high volume of targets until Brady's in and even then will likely take a couple injuries for him to really get reliable work.

I've been tooting his horn since he signed.

Think Willie Snead meets Wes Welker.

Good white wrs are like the Sith Lords, there can only be two at one time. So if Hogan is good, either Jordy or Edelman will get hurt. It's just science guys, I don't make the rules.

• Like 3

Good white are like the Sith Lords, there can only be two at one time. So if Hogan is good, either Jordy or Edelman will get hurt. It's just science guys, I don't make the rules.

I Literally laughed out loud haha good 1

I will say it: Bill Belichick IS a racist and a repeat cheater. He is also a bit of an . His propensity to hire white skill players is well known, and he and his team have been caught numerous times trying to cheat. I am sure the Boston crowd will chime in and say this is just jealous talk, but look around. That organization is crooked and racist.

I will say it: Bill Belichick IS a racist and a repeat cheater. He is also a bit of an ######. His propensity to hire white skill players is well known, and he and his team have been caught numerous times trying to cheat. I am sure the Boston crowd will chime in and say this is just jealous talk, but look around. That organization is crooked and racist.

Say what others won't, good job. It's just flat out odd when you look and 9 outnof 11 of the offense is white like a few years back. When woodhead was there. When every other team maybe 1-3 tops. Really freakin strange.

I will say it: Bill Belichick IS a racist and a repeat cheater. He is also a bit of an ######. His propensity to hire white skill players is well known, and he and his team have been caught numerous times trying to cheat. I am sure the Boston crowd will chime in and say this is just jealous talk, but look around. That organization is crooked and racist.

How does he have mostly black players on his roster if he is racist? How does that work? Or is it just racist cuz he has a few more white WR?

He isn't a racist. He wouldn't have a mostly black defense it he was a racist. Let's look at what his receivers have in common besides race. They work well underneath. They are tough for the work they do. They are intelligent players. Most of all, they are cheap. How many small white receivers get paid in this league? Basically none.

• Like 1

Some big time college basketball coaches, not naming any names, do the same thing. Just because he has a "mostly black defense" does not mean he's not racist. He wouldn't have a job if it were even a little more obvious.

Some big time college basketball coaches, not naming any names, do the same thing. Just because he has a "mostly black defense" does not mean he's not racist. He wouldn't have a job if it were even a little more obvious.

Just because he has more white receivers than the average team doesn't mean he is racist. He also has black receivers on the team. He gave Brandon Lafell too many chances imo. He also still has Dobson on the team. Malcolm Mitchell, guess what race he is. Come with more evidence than the team having 3 white receivers.

Just because he has more white receivers, LINEMEN, ETC. than the average team doesn't mean he is racist.

Fixed that for you. And yes it does. You must have never taken Statistics in college. It is a long pattern of choosing white people over black people, who typically do better at this game. That is the very definition of racism. I am trying hard not to bring up the plantation era South... how can he be racist when he employs so many blacks?

Hogan played for two other AFC East teams, Belichick does this all the time. Sometimes it's the simplest answer.

Agreed. Did it with Welker. Plus I think he's accepted that he can't draft a WR for sh!t.