Sign in to follow this  
jets24

Dairy Farm

This may be the most upsetting thing I have watched on video, perhaps ever. These people should seriously be tortured. Very graphic animal abuse. Un-focking real.

That made me sick. I had to turn it off. I'm not a violent person at all but I would like to personally torture those people to death. There's a special ring in hell for them. :mad:

I made it for 5 seconds. No focking way I want to see this. I can watch the human death with little problem, but not this sh1t. I can watch a beheading or folks being burned alive, but this animal sh1t gets me. :(

I made it for 5 seconds. No focking way I want to see this. I can watch the human death with little problem, but not this sh1t. I can watch a beheading or folks being burned alive, but this animal sh1t gets me. :(

Agree 100%. After reading the comments in this thread, I'm not even going to attempt to watch it. :(

Seeing people die is one thing...they can defend themselves...unless they're children. Child molesters, animal abusers, baby killers all need to be shot on sight.

also...I'm with you, Big Blue...there is no way I'm clicking on it.

I know it's tough to watch but its important to see these types of abuse in my opinion. Sick focking bastards.

Chilling undercover footage recorded during a new Mercy For Animals investigation exposes dairy farm workers sadistically abusing cows and young calves. Captured on hidden camera, the shocking scenes of abuse reveal a culture of cruelty at Conklin Dairy Farms in Plain City, Ohio.

During a four-week investigation between April and May, MFA's investigator documented farm workers:

• Violently punching young calves in the face, body slamming them to the ground, and pulling and throwing them by their ears
  • Routinely using pitchforks to stab cows in the face, legs and stomach
  • Kicking "downed" cows (those too injured to stand) in the face and neck – abuse carried out and encouraged by the farm's owner
  • Maliciously beating restrained cows in the face with crowbars – some attacks involving over 40 blows to the head
  • Twisting cows' tails until the bones snapped
  • Punching cows' udders
  • Bragging about stabbing, dragging, shooting, breaking bones, and beating cows and calves to death

After viewing the footage, Dr. Bernard Rollin, distinguished professor of animal science at Colorado State University, stated: "This is probably the most gratuitous, sustained, sadistic animal abuse I have ever seen. The video depicts calculated, deliberate cruelty, based not on momentary rage but on taking pleasure through causing pain to cows and calves who are defenseless."

Immediately upon completion of the investigation, Mercy For Animals contacted the City Prosecutor's Office of Marysville regarding the ongoing pattern of abuse at Conklin Dairy Farms. MFA is pushing for employees of the facility to be criminally prosecuted for violating Ohio's animal cruelty laws.

The deplorable conditions uncovered at Conklin Dairy Farms highlight the reality that animal agriculture is incapable of self-regulation and that meaningful federal and state laws must be implemented and strengthened to prevent egregious cruelty to farmed animals.

Although many of the abuses documented at Conklin Dairy Farms are sadistic in nature, numerous MFA undercover investigations at dairy farms, pig farms, egg farms, hatcheries and slaughterhouses have revealed that violence and abuse to farmed animals – whether malicious or institutionalized – runs rampant nationwide.

Compassionate consumers can end their direct financial support of farmed animal abuse by rejecting dairy, and other animal products, and adopting a vegan diet.

I know it's tough to watch but its important to see these types of abuse in my opinion. Sick focking bastards.

Chilling undercover footage recorded during a new Mercy For Animals investigation exposes dairy farm workers sadistically abusing cows and young calves. Captured on hidden camera, the shocking scenes of abuse reveal a culture of cruelty at Conklin Dairy Farms in Plain City, Ohio.

During a four-week investigation between April and May, MFA's investigator documented farm workers:

• Violently punching young calves in the face, body slamming them to the ground, and pulling and throwing them by their ears
  • Routinely using pitchforks to stab cows in the face, legs and stomach
  • Kicking "downed" cows (those too injured to stand) in the face and neck – abuse carried out and encouraged by the farm's owner
  • Maliciously beating restrained cows in the face with crowbars – some attacks involving over 40 blows to the head
  • Twisting cows' tails until the bones snapped
  • Punching cows' udders
  • Bragging about stabbing, dragging, shooting, breaking bones, and beating cows and calves to death

After viewing the footage, Dr. Bernard Rollin, distinguished professor of animal science at Colorado State University, stated: "This is probably the most gratuitous, sustained, sadistic animal abuse I have ever seen. The video depicts calculated, deliberate cruelty, based not on momentary rage but on taking pleasure through causing pain to cows and calves who are defenseless."

Immediately upon completion of the investigation, Mercy For Animals contacted the City Prosecutor's Office of Marysville regarding the ongoing pattern of abuse at Conklin Dairy Farms. MFA is pushing for employees of the facility to be criminally prosecuted for violating Ohio's animal cruelty laws.

The deplorable conditions uncovered at Conklin Dairy Farms highlight the reality that animal agriculture is incapable of self-regulation and that meaningful federal and state laws must be implemented and strengthened to prevent egregious cruelty to farmed animals.

Although many of the abuses documented at Conklin Dairy Farms are sadistic in nature, numerous MFA undercover investigations at dairy farms, pig farms, egg farms, hatcheries and slaughterhouses have revealed that violence and abuse to farmed animals – whether malicious or institutionalized – runs rampant nationwide.

Compassionate consumers can end their direct financial support of farmed animal abuse by rejecting dairy, and other animal products, and adopting a vegan diet.

I would LOVE to find out if any of my local distributors get product from this place. :mad:

I won't watch that sh!t...but thanks for posting jets24.

Sadly, this is more the rule than the exception. There's some really disturbing practices within the food industry. Eating Animals is a very good, informative read on the issue.

Food Inc is also a good source of information.

Most people are either unaware/don't care that this sh!t goes on all the time. Ignorance is bliss. But if consumers demanded better treatment of animals, we'd get it. Of course, we'd pay more for food....but it's worth it.

[

Nope, couldn't even read past the first line on your list. Focking people. :mad:

Nope, couldn't even read past the first line on your list. Focking people. :mad:

I must confess, I was very naive before seeing this video. I really didn't think people could treat animals in this manner. I plan on staying on top of this story and keeping the geeks updated on the results of any investigations into this. The guy who owns the farm Gary Conklin said something about "we will investigate and get to the bottom of this" type bs but I'm not buying it.

I don't need to see the video to know what people do to animals. I didn't even watch 1 second of the video.

Did you ever see that report on what they do and how they treat chickens? KCF changed their name partially because of it.

Yeah sure they are chickens, big deal. Well that's bullsh1t, they still live and breath and feel pain and anguish.

most of us that eat meat, me included, are very very naive about how the animals we eat are treated. I am not saying to become a vegan, but I think we just like to keep our heads in the sand and the meat on our plate.

I don't need to see the video to know what people do to animals. I didn't even watch 1 second of the video.

Did you ever see that report on what they do and how they treat chickens? KCF changed their name partially because of it.

Yeah sure they are chickens, big deal. Well that's bullsh1t, they still live and breath and feel pain and anguish.

most of us that eat meat, me included, are very very naive about how the animals we eat are treated. I am not saying to become a vegan, but I think we just like to keep our heads in the sand and the meat on our plate.

:lol: Boy, they really changed the name, huh?

:lol: Boy, they really changed the name, huh?

did you know who I meant?

I didn't want to get sued. :ninja:

What these guys are doing is cruel. How we kill what we eat is fawking cruel. Life is fawking cruel. I caught a 24 pound redfish and threw him into the icebox and let him starve for oxygen until he finally died of suffocation. What's the difference? I caught a yellowfin tuna and the shiphand beat him sensless with a baseball bat until he stopped. Are these fawkers sick for doing what they do? YES!! are you glad it's not your job to do? YES!!! Someone has to kill what you eat. And that job sucks! The interwebs just make it that more intolerable. Every drug you take was first tested on brainless animals with no idea of what was happening. Are you going to stop taking drugs based on how animals were treated? When grandma goes through chemo, understand that a monkey went through it first.

No way I can handle watching that. The idea of torturing animals for fun is so sick in my mind.

I saw a special on HBO once about dog fighting and it made me want to throw up. People sicken meat times.

sorry guys, i agree with bunnybastards, every single animal we eat is tortured.

the leather we wear comes from animals that are tortured.

the medicines, cosmetics-basically everything is animal tested.

it's very very very sad how we treat animals and i think of this every day.

my daughter has given up eating pork because of a movie i asked her to watch.

neither of us could make it to the end of the film, it was just too hard.

sadly, i could only stop eating meat for 2 weeks.

if you have the time and the stomach, here is the movie narrated by joaquin phoenix: earthlings

:rolleyes:

my message doesn't matter, all that matters is that I had a moment of dyslexia and spelled kfc wrong. :wacko:

you sir, are a complete and utter douche.

'grats :headbanger:

What these guys are doing is cruel. How we kill what we eat is fawking cruel. Life is fawking cruel. I caught a 24 pound redfish and threw him into the icebox and let him starve for oxygen until he finally died of suffocation. What's the difference? I caught a yellowfin tuna and the shiphand beat him sensless with a baseball bat until he stopped. Are these fawkers sick for doing what they do? YES!! are you glad it's not your job to do? YES!!! Someone has to kill what you eat. And that job sucks! The interwebs just make it that more intolerable. Every drug you take was first tested on brainless animals with no idea of what was happening. Are you going to stop taking drugs based on how animals were treated? When grandma goes through chemo, understand that a monkey went through it first.

You obviously didn't watch the video moron.

sorry guys, i agree with bunnybastards, every single animal we eat is tortured.

the leather we wear comes from animals that are tortured.

the medicines, cosmetics-basically everything is animal tested.

it's very very very sad how we treat animals and i think of this every day.

my daughter has given up eating pork because of a movie i asked her to watch.

neither of us could make it to the end of the film, it was just too hard.

sadly, i could only stop eating meat for 2 weeks.

if you have the time and the stomach, here is the movie narrated by joaquin phoenix: earthlings

:thumbsdown:another one who didn't watch the video but feels strongly enough on the subject to comment. Watch the video before saying what you say Peenie.

my message doesn't matter, all that matters is that I had a moment of dyslexia and spelled kfc wrong. :wacko:

you sir, are a complete and utter douche.

'grats :headbanger:

You're right.. I'm basically an ABORTION.

:overhead:

You obviously didn't watch the video moron.

Don't need to watch the video. A bunch of cruel and sick people hit some cows with crowbars for fun? They were cruel and got off on beating these animals? Does that about sum it all up? When I catch a fish and throw him in the ice-chest, am I getting off knowing that the fish is drowning? No. Am I trying to be cruel? No. Am I being cruel?

Don't need to watch the video. A bunch of cruel and sick people hit some cows with crowbars for fun? They were cruel and got off on beating these animals? Does that about sum it all up? When I catch a fish and throw him in the ice-chest, am I getting off knowing that the fish is drowning? No. Am I trying to be cruel? No. Am I being cruel?

:wacko: However, you feel comfortable enough to get on your soapbox and rant and rave about everything being cruel. Nobody asked you if there are other things that are cruel. Of course other things are cruel. Try watching the video next time before spouting off. There is quite the difference between what you speak about being cruel (testing, eathing, leather, etc.) This is torture for the complete sake of torture.

Am I the only one who got a boner watching this? :unsure:

:banana:

:wacko: However, you feel comfortable enough to get on your soapbox and rant and rave about everything being cruel. Nobody asked you if there are other things that are cruel. Of course other things are cruel. Try watching the video next time before spouting off. There is quite the difference between what you speak about being cruel (testing, eathing, leather, etc.) This is torture for the complete sake of torture.

Do you feel more informed or outraged after watching the video? What was your point of posting the video? T show that there are sick fawkers out there?

it sucks that things like that happens. does it make one single difference in my eating habits? no.

I was eating a cheeseburger when I watched it. :ninja:

Do you feel more informed or outraged after watching the video? What was your point of posting the video? T show that there are sick fawkers out there?

When you watch the video, I will be happy to comment.

When you watch the video, I will be happy to comment.

I've seen humans be treated more inhumanely than this video! I watched! Now comment!

Agree 100%. After reading the comments in this thread, I'm not even going to attempt to watch it. :(

Same here :(

32 posts and not one person has bothered to ask if his wife as ok? Pricks. :thumbsdown:

That's the first comment I was gonna make, but Jets24 has been a decent enough fella recently. :D

THe worker got 8 months in jail and ordered to pay $1000 fine.

THe guy should have probably got more in my opinion.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/09/dairy_farmhand_gets_8_months_i.html

I just hope he shares a cell block with some real animal lovers. He'll never survive that 8 months.

Lol, We did far worse violence to cows & hogs in agriculture class when I was in high school.

Growing up in small town Oklahoma, I darn near killed or tortured every kind of animal living in the state when I was a kid. I guess when you are an avid fisher and hunter like myself, you view animals for what they are. A food source, and nothing more. They are soulless creatures, and therefore, morality does not apply.

That's the first comment I was gonna make, but Jets24 has been a decent enough fella recently. :D

Go fock yourself. Seriously though, you should at least read the stuff they did to these animals. Just watch like 20 seconds halfway through, You just wouldnt believe that somebody so sick could get such a minimum sentence. I swear. You would hang this guy.