Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Hunt looks legit

Those fumbles though... Maybe KHunt got hit from behind, but Reid won't tolerate KHunt being sloppy for long.

I'm pretty sure the Commissioner is investigating him for "conduct detrimental" since he was looking at a cheerleader last night during the game. After a year long process, he will likely be suspended, but we won't know how many games. We have no way of figuring out how many games it should be for such a violation. Oh, and if the NFL feels that they got it wrong, they'll suspend him again the following year. If you have any questions, I'm sure Clownshow will be glad to duck them.

I just re-watched the game and ran film on KHunt. I'm even more impressed after a second look. His pass protection was A+ too which will keep him on the field for all three downs. Almost unheard of from a rookie RB.

Just sent in a trade request for KHunt . Giving up A. Brown and Powell.

Just sent in a trade request for KHunt . Giving up A. Brown and Powell.

I like it. It's not IF Big Ben will get hurt, it's WHEN. :thumbsup:

Those fumbles though... Maybe KHunt got hit from behind, but Reid won't tolerate KHunt being sloppy for long.

The guy fumbled the ball once in four years of college football and he recovered it. I don't think I'd be too concerned about ball protection.

The guy fumbled the ball once in four years of college football and he recovered it. I don't think I'd be too concerned about ball protection.

Yeah, I was never too concerned about ball protection either, then I was with this one, how do you say "loose lady"

Now they have red pimples all over

Hrm, that's impressive, seems like something they would have talked about on the coverage last night.

I must have missed it, good catch. You must really have a nose for this sort of thing.

:thumbsup:

My league drafts tonight and made a new rule called "KHunt Punted". He can't be drafted, because he's too good and we forgot the season started on Thursday. Seems like the fairest way to handle a situation of this precedence.

So with this KHunt, we don't need to worry about protection? That's good to hear.

Just went back and ran film on KHunt in college. Holy Toledo was he good. I was extremely lucky to get him in the 3rd round this year.

My league drafts tonight and made a new rule called "KHunt Punted". He can't be drafted, because he's too good and we forgot the season started on Thursday. Seems like the fairest way to handle a situation of this precedence.

How do you handle waivers? Because that rule just hands him to the worst team after one week, or to the guy who drafted in the last spot, right?

I would just include him in the draft and whoever wants to pay up then they pay up. Are you going to not draft the other players that knocked it out of the park yesterday? And what about the TEs? Kelce's points count because he didn't score alot?

But obviously if your league is all in on that rule that's what counts for sure.

• Like 1

That sounds like the only fair way to handle a situation of this magnitude. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

A league I'm in is in a similar situation. The league president decided to pull him from the draft and auction off the #1 waiver pick before Sunday's games with real money. But it goes into the winner's pot, so whoever pays up for KHunt now likely gets that money and more back in 16 weeks.

• Like 1

I have Wendell Smallwood on my bench. So, when the Chiefs have a by I'll be saying Smallwood in fer Khunt. :D

A league I'm in is in a similar situation. The league president decided to pull him from the draft and auction off the #1 waiver pick before Sunday's games with real money. But it goes into the winner's pot, so whoever pays up for KHunt now likely gets that money and more back in 16 weeks.

Great idea.

Meh..that game was Hunt's ceiling. Now that there's tape on him, no way he comes close to that level of production the remainder of the season.

Meh..that game was Hunt's ceiling. Now that there's tape on him, no way he comes close to that level of production the remainder of the season.

Like most men, you've underestimated the power of KHunt.

• Like 1

I drafted Hunt in the 3rd Round to be my #2 RB and was laughed at. I don't think he will continue his 39 point pace that he got yesterday, but he sure looks like the real deal.

that game was pretty much every running back's ceiling.

Well he's certainly not going to do that every week. But if you're suggesting he's a flash in the pan, I very much disagree

• Like 1

Well he's certainly not going to do that every week. But if you're suggesting he's a flash in the pan, I very much disagree

No way is Hunt a one week wonder. He has all the skills to be a 3 down back. Has break away speed, can catch the ball across the middle and out of the backfield.

No way is Hunt a one week wonder. He has all the skills to be a 3 down back. Has break away speed, can catch the ball across the middle and out of the backfield.

I hope you are trolling at this point when you say he has breakaway speed. If you're not, then maybe you want to learn more football

I hope you are trolling at this point when you say he has breakaway speed. If you're not, then maybe you want to learn more football

I am sorry I should have said he can breakaway from tackles with his speed and moves. I said it wrong.

I am sorry I should have said he can breakaway from tackles with his speed and moves. I said it wrong.

No you didn't. Don't apologize. The dude had a 78 yard touchdown. He has breakaway speed.

Reid trusted the rookie on 3rd downs and his teammates didn't look surprised by his performance. He looked pretty fluid catching passes also. An offense can get to the next level when it has 3 guys who can make plays. Hill Kelce and Hunt give the Chiefs that.

No you didn't. Don't apologize. The dude had a 78 yard touchdown. He has breakaway speed.

He had that one huge play for sure, but he also had that one long play that he was caught from behind and pushed out of bounds. He has more moves that can wiggle out of tackles. So maybe I shouldn't have said I was sorry, but that is what I meant.

The only guy that could catch KHunt from behind is HaHa Clinton-Dicks.

• Like 1

He had that one huge play for sure, but he also had that one long play that he was caught from behind and pushed out of bounds. He has more moves that can wiggle out of tackles. So maybe I shouldn't have said I was sorry, but that is what I meant.

The play he got caught on, the corner had the angle on him, and knew he couldn't tackle him, so cleverly he pushed him out. To get caught by and NFL corner that has the angle on you is expected for ANY running back. I thought it looked like Hunt was prepping to break a tackle and wasn't ready for a push. On the same play, Hunt beat 3 guys around the edge that had the angle on him. He has very good (not CJ2K) speed. His 10 yard burst is exceptional and really that will get him a lot of 20-30 yard plays because he will be getting past the 1st level and having a corner or safety drag him down for 5-10 more yards after he gets to 2nd level. The O-line looked exceptional for KC (in pass pro too). I think he will have about 1300 yards rushing w/ 12 TD's, 500 yards receiving with 7TD's. He will finish a top 5 RB. His feel for getting the edge is exceptional (His 2 TD's that went 3 yards and then his 58 yard run.)

• Like 1

The only guy that could catch KHunt from behind is HaHa Clinton-Dicks.

:doublethumbsup: