Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

Week 2 FU

Wow. Here I was bitching and moaning about Fleener and Henry and then Zeke decides to sneak up and fock me in the ass. Maybe Goodell is right afterall???

Go fock yourself ref for taking away the Cook TD. And an even bigger FU to the OC who 'rewards' Ham with the TD

Brutal

I'm not sure who deserves this FU...the army of experts who keep hyping Martellus Bennett up as anything more than a generic mediocre TE option, or me for believing them.

I played against Brady and Chris Thompson (who was started due to that owner losing DJ).

Eff that...

wow that sucks, condolences.

Zeke, Jimmy Graham, Jordy...

Sh@t.. I have em all. I'm toast this week.

My opponent had his RB1 and WR1 post 0 and I still probably gonna lose. FU to everyone and everything. All of you.

Jordan Howard, D Murray, AJ Green, B Cooks, Keenan Allen, Eifert. Yeah, that team is about to lose unless Stafford dies on his way to the stadium tomorrow. :wall:

The easy answer so far is say FU to the NFL as they insist on putting this crap on TV each week!

How, and why, do they insist on scheduling the worst teams? Bad teams with no time to prepare are even more bad. It's bad, bad, bad.

So, FU NFL!

Note: Next week is the Rams at SF.

Ooooh boy!

:doublethumbsup:

Easy answer. Stop watching.

I'm not sure who deserves this FU...the army of experts who keep hyping Martellus Bennett up as anything more than a generic mediocre TE option, or me for believing them.

Marty B can't catch a fockin cold. That guy has disappointed EVERYWHERE he's been since he left Texas A&M and yet the FF experts are on his damned jock every year.

Howard, Fitz, Bell. Thanks for the combined 10 points. Preemptive FU to Odell and Tate for scoring less than the 24 I need to finish off the loss.

Le'Veon Bell is about killing me. But...when he came back from suspension last year he was very ordinary for 5 weeks, then freaking exploded. Maybe there's hope still. He definitely "looked" better today than he did last week.

Marty B can't catch a fockin cold. That guy has disappointed EVERYWHERE he's been since he left Texas A&M and yet the FF experts are on his damned jock every year.

Le'Veon Bell is about killing me. But...when he came back from suspension last year he was very ordinary for 5 weeks, then freaking exploded. Maybe there's hope still. He definitely "looked" better today than he did last week.

I'm not losing hope by any means. Add in a TD and his game is respectable. Steelers had 4 fgs I believe, once they get in mid season form Im betting a couple of those drives go for 6.

Easier answer would be you not posting.

• Like 1

:thumbsup:

Watched very little.

Watched the Pats game this week, only.

Can't be upset when you don't see

I got no one. Won both my games on Sunday and don't have to stress tonight if obj is a decoy.

Over it all, over the Elliott wank in two leagues, Howard doing jack, A Brown "down", Nelson getting hurt, Cobb getting hurt, Graham getting hurt, and on and on and on...I still have to say a big ole FU to me!

As the manager, it falls on me. In two weeks, across four leagues, I've been the favorite in every game. Yet, I'm about to be 3-5. Ultimately, that's on me.

In one league, I'll be 0-2. If it's any consolation (and it's not), I've had the 2nd highest score each week and am the league's highest scoring team by some margin, But, still 0-2!

Sometimes you just have to say FU!

Even if it's to yourself.

Over it all, over the Elliott wank in two leagues, Howard doing jack, A Brown "down", Nelson getting hurt, Cobb getting hurt, Graham getting hurt, and on and on and on...I still have to say a big ole FU to me!

As the manager, it falls on me. In two weeks, across four leagues, I've been the favorite in every game. Yet, I'm about to be 3-5. Ultimately, that's on me.

In one league, I'll be 0-2. If it's any consolation (and it's not), I've had the 2nd highest score each week and am the league's highest scoring team by some margin, But, still 0-2!

Sometimes you just have to say FU!

Even if it's to yourself.

I'm 4-0 (2 games a week). 😊 Like I said, you should just stop watching. Luck might help you more than whatever you are doing.

Blair Walsh. I lose 111-110 with missed PATs being -2.

Getting a big fat ZERO from Jordy Nelson sure didn't help

F - me for benching OBJ for Corey Davis.

F U LB Lawrence Timmons for going AWOL a few hours before the game!?!?!?! I flexed him into my lineup over Preston Brown. I had no idea. Where was he? Who does that? Seriously WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Prater FU! I know he hasn't played yet but my luck he gets 10 points and beats me. Oh and FU jordy Nelson for putting me in this situation!

I haven't had a week like this in .. forever. D. Murray - pulled due to hammy tightness. T. West - pulled due to a soft tissue injury. Jordy Nelson - injured his quad, untouched. J. Graham - injures his ankle.

Yes, FOUR starters left in-game! :cry:

Nelson was not untouched. He took a knee into his thigh.

I'll post an FU on behalf of my brother-in-law, who in two weeks has lost ARob, DJ, and Greg Olsen.

We keep five players in that league...that's three of his five.