Sign in to follow this  
BobSanders_33

Alex Collins

I know there is a big Alex Collins believer on here. I think this might be a guy that is slept on this week during waivers but moves to the head of the free agent class next week if he isn't picked up. Terrance West seems like a guy that the Ravens would just like to quit but they haven't found the replacement. Buck Allen's stats last week look good at 14 carries for 66 yards but 37 of those yards came on a draw to end the first half that caught Cleveland totally off guard do to the clock situation. Allen hasn't shown much as an early down runner his entire career.

I know that the Baltimore backfield isn't ultra appealing but if you are sitting at the end of a rolling waiver wire and all the in demand players are taken this could be a guy that you roster this week and take a wait and see.

Oh my soul it's another headache lol.

I know there is a big Alex Collins believer on here.

:bandana:

Still waiting......and he HAS to hold onto the football, but the talent is there and Baltimore is a decent situation.

https://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2017/9/18/16327754/ravens-rb-alex-collins-looked-good-but-can-vastly-improve-terrance-west-week-two-win-buck-allen