Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Detroit Lions at N.Y. Giants: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Giants: CB Janoris Jenkins, MLB B.J. Goodson, QB Davis Webb, RB Wayne Gallman, LB Keenan Robinson, TE Matt LaCosse, DE Avery Moss

Lions: CB Teez Tabor, WR Jared Abbrederis, LB Nick Bellore, RB Zach Zenner, RB Tion Green, OG Zac Kerin, OT Emmett Cleary

Looks like Beckham is going to play. I kept him on my bench... :dunno:

If the Lions win, the Giants will definitely finish below .500 (because Stafford isn't winning a road game against a winning team).

• Like 1

Inactives

Giants: CB Janoris Jenkins, MLB B.J. Goodson, QB Davis Webb, RB Wayne Gallman, LB Keenan Robinson, TE Matt LaCosse, DE Avery Moss

Lions: CB Teez Tabor, WR Jared Abbrederis, LB Nick Bellore, RB Zach Zenner, RB Tion Green, OG Zac Kerin, OT Emmett Cleary

Looks like Beckham is going to play. I kept him on my bench... :dunno:

Waddya think he does tonight. Trying to decide to keep him in or play riddick instead. I need 8pts for the win.

Can someone tell OBJ to stop trying to re-aggravate his injury before the game even starts?

Can someone tell OBJ to stop trying to re-aggravate his injury before the game even starts?

the ball kick? He' an idiot.

2 series.

Me to man. He was in on 3rd down but I'm not feeling good about starting him

Ugh I decided to keep him in. I just couldn't stand sitting him against my better judgement and experience and I'm prob gonna pay for it. Oh well.

Every time the giants try to run the ball there is at least one defender completely unblocked. It's almost like they do it by design.

Ugh I decided to keep him in. I just couldn't stand sitting him against my better judgement and experience and I'm prob gonna pay for it. Oh well.

Oh yeah? I traded for Marvin Jones in case he couldn't go. FML

Someone finally makes a tackle only because the ball got tipped and took forever to get out there and they celebrate like they did something

I don't really get that hate with Marvin Jones this season. Sure he slowed down after that huge opening stretch to start last season but he was being criminally undervalued in drafts this season. Then Golladay emerges and Jones continues to get disrespected by the fantasy community. He was injured last season which contributed to him slowing down after that torrid pace he set. He was hooking up with Stafford during the preseason after working out with Randy Moss during the summer. The Cardinals decided to line up Patrick Peterson against Jones and not Golden Tate like it was widely reported and he still managed to break free for a TD. For the price that was paid, I think Jones will provide a tremendous return.

Are the Giants really this bad?

Just the QB, RBs, OL and head coach / offensive coordinator. Other than that they're great.

I can't watch much more of this Giants O-line. They were focking awful last year and they didn't add a damned player through draft or free agency. Somehow, the organization expected these awful players to be better. I don't get it.

I don't blame Eli for almost any of this. He's running for his life every single pass play.

I don't know who 37 is on the giants defense but he just dove at a ball carrier in a space that was two yards wide and missed everything.

I feel like the giants don't have a coach. How do you fall for every screen against a team that runs screens all the time.

I can't watch much more of this Giants O-line. They were focking awful last year and they didn't add a damned player through draft or free agency. Somehow, the organization expected these awful players to be better. I don't get it.

I don't blame Eli for almost any of this. He's running for his life every single pass play.

Me too. I want Reese and Mcadoo gone.

I don't get why the giants didn't call a timeout before the kick and give themselves over a minute to move the ball especially if he missed it they'd have had more time from about their 40 and gen just let the play clock run out. I mean geez not even gonna try for any points. I'd be booing to if I was a giants fan. That coaching was terrible. If the oline is so bad put Eli in shotgun and run quick hitting slants and crosses.

I can blame Eli for falling down in the fetal position when the D-Lineman barely gets a finger on him. I get the o-line is horrible, but stop holding the ball in the pocket and either take the chance on your first or second read or throw it away.

Actually, he's not running for his life. He's just standing waiting for the D to bear hug him to the ground.

Actually, he's not running for his life. He's just standing waiting for the D to bear hug him to the ground.

No kidding doesn't he understand he can throw he ball away. I hate Eli always have he's just not a good Qb, I know he's got a ring and had some decent seasons but so does flacco and he's about ass average as it gets.