Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Hugh Jackson Fired

How the EFF does TE D. Njoku not have a catch, against a bottom-5 defense vs. TEs?! And, only one target, which was erased due to a PI penalty.. Better hope the interim HC is Williams and not Haley..

Finally! Hallelujah! Cleveland's nightmare is finally over.

Considering a combustible combination of Todd Haley and Gregg Williams in the mix, I'm surprised Hue lasted this long.

Update, now it appears defensive coordinator Gregg Williams is the interim head coach with Freddie Kitchens serving as the Browns’ new offensive coordinator.

How could this end well?

It's Cleveland. It won't. And they are doing this mid season to what they think is their franchise QB.

Sports radio in Cleveland is treating this like a national holiday.

Despite todays moves being overdue, I dont see any reason to get excited. This team has been bad for a very long time, and will take years to turn this around with new personnel.

Update, now it appears defensive coordinator Gregg Williams is the interim head coach with Freddie Kitchens serving as the Browns’ new offensive coordinator.

I wonder if he'll create any new incentive programs?

Where are all the people here and in general that were claiming the Browns may chase a playoff spot this year?

Where are all the people here and in general that were claiming the Browns may chase a playoff spot this year?

Correct, which is why the timing of this fire makes no sense. Wouldnt, they are who we thought they were apply here?

Also, from my prospective the OAK and NO games were not on Hue. One play away from two more wins. Not that I am defending him, but A) why even bring him back this season, or B) allow him to finish the season if for no other reason, than for Baker

I wonder if he'll create any new incentive programs?

Copy/paste/rename from the excel 2003 sheet he had going before.