Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Julian Assange, might be dead?

Oh thank God. Now we can officially add him to the Body Count! I hate that time in limbo where Hillary hasn't killed a guy yet but you know she's going to

• Like 1

Wow. I guess the really, really good stuff isn't getting out now. Oh well, wouldn't have mattered anyway. Lib-bots care less about what she does than Trumps care about what he does.

In a normal election year, this stuff would be enough to take Hilldawg down. But the Buffoon-R makes this as far from "normal" as possible. She is a tremendous POS that should be nowhere near the Presidency, let alone on the verge of winning it.

In a normal election year, this stuff would be enough to take Hilldawg down. But the Buffoon-R makes this as far from "normal" as possible. She is a tremendous POS that should be nowhere near the Presidency, let alone on the verge of winning it.

Exactly. Let's all "celebrate" when she wins.

Oh thank God. Now we can officially add him to the Body Count! I hate that time in limbo where Hillary hasn't killed a guy yet but you know she's going to

:lol:

Didn't click on the link, but I read last night/early am. that Pam Anderson (yes, that one) served him a poisoned vegan lunch.

No kidding

Didn't click on the link, but I read last night/early am. that Pam Anderson (yes, that one) served him a poisoned vegan lunch.

No kidding

As long as you read it on something like Breitbart or the Conservative Treehouse, then it's probably true. But if it was in the lamestream media: not true.

They did cut his Internet, they are scared, the good stuff has yet to come, and it will.

Not that the stuff that has already come out hasn't made the Democrat supporting lemmings looking as foolish as we already knew they were.

They did cut his Internet, they are scared, the good stuff has yet to come, and it will.

Not that the stuff that has already come out hasn't made the Democrat supporting lemmings looking as foolish as we already knew they were.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/17/exclusive-okeefe-video-sting-exposes-bird-dogging-democrats-effort-to-incite-violence-at-trump-rallies/

Video in the link.

put that in the newbie hysterical girl fake outrage riot thread :lol:

Done.

This conspiracy theory started because of the three pre-commitment codes that were released in rapid succession by Wikileaks yesterday.

A lot of people were speculating that these were "dead man codes".

There have been a couple people internationally that have confirmed he's alive however in the past 12 hours.

What's more disconcerting is that his internet was cut, all periscopes/video streaming services in the general vicinity of the embassy are disabled, and a news organization (RT.com) has had it's banking accounts frozen. Seems like the US is getting antsy about this situation.

This conspiracy theory started because of the three pre-commitment codes that were released in rapid succession by Wikileaks yesterday.

A lot of people were speculating that these were "dead man codes".

There have been a couple people internationally that have confirmed he's alive however in the past 12 hours.

What's more disconcerting is that his internet was cut, all periscopes/video streaming services in the general vicinity of the embassy are disabled, and a news organization (RT.com) has had it's banking accounts frozen. Seems like the US is getting antsy about this situation.

on 4chan or reddit, or both ....months ago there was supposedly an fbi informant who said the administration would do anything, up to and including war with Russia to either prevent or deflect from the info that will be released.

:ninja:

They are some dirty dirty mother fockers

Next thing you know, those lemmngs will be posting made up videos to show their fake outrage!

on 4chan or reddit, or both ....months ago there was supposedly an fbi informant who said the administration would do anything, up to and including war with Russia to either prevent or deflect from the info that will be released.

Impeccable sources. Guy pretending to be an FBI informant on Reddit :first:

I heard it was Poprocks and Pepsi.

Do we have an FBI Survallence Van sighting?

There was a guy on 4Chan who said he saw CIA Death Squad wifi in assange's neighborhood :o

Impeccable sources. Guy pretending to be an FBI informant on Reddit :first:

Drobe doesn't set the bar very high for his sources, see the Vimeo video he posted last week of Democrats engaging in election fraud, that turned out to be Russians engaging in election fraud.

There was a guy on 4Chan who said he saw CIA Death Squad wifi in assange's neighborhood :o

Probably a X-K-Red-27 technique!

Probably a X-K-Red-27 technique!

"Don't call me stupid."

"Why on earth not?"

Not long now.

These are truly rotten people. No conciense what so ever, Money, money, money. Doesn't matter who from. Just grab it

I am glad i am not voting for either candidate. My conscience will be clean.

hes alive and this is the latest wow

how anyone can vote for Hillary I have no idea, I mean I hate Trump too but wow

https://www.yahoo.com/news/take-the-money-and-other-highlights-from-the-podesta-email-leak-194356162.html

I'm actually a bit surprised that Yahoo posted this article. They have been so unabashedly pro Clinton that I have replaced them as my home page. It's now Yahoo fantasy sports. :D

I'm actually a bit surprised that Yahoo posted this article. They have been so unabashedly pro Clinton that I have replaced them as my home page. It's now Yahoo fantasy sports. :D

I know right, I bet its gone by now, thats why I posted it as fast as I could

Her and Bill really do belong in jail. At least for a little while.

thats from 2012 Big Guy

Thanks Man, was really tired and didn't notice.