Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Week 7 gambling - time to tap into your kid's college fund

I think the bears +7.5 is the bet on Thursday night foosball

Public is all over Green Bay and the lines are moving in their favor. Can't be because lacy's out, eh?

Good news is Dallas is on bye, so we don't need to worry about cowboy fans yelling at us that Prescott should be the starter.

Public is all over Green Bay and the lines are moving in their favor. Can't be because lacy's out, eh?

Good news is Dallas is on bye, so we don't need to worry about cowboy fans yelling at us that Prescott should be the starter.

Your NFL advice in the past few weeks has been golden. :thumbsup:

Too bad for me I don't bet on the games.

It seems that you have now graduated to somebody

they can't score 5 ...awful :(

bumping it to 100... feeling good about this one!

I'm also big on this tonight. Lotta love for a GB team that looks like dogshit and is missing 2RBs, 3DBs and their best WR is slower than ever.

Agree on GB. Hoyer has been moving the ball as well. Line currently +8.5 at Bovada.

Looking through the lines the following are interesting to me:

Minnesota -3 - Arguably the best defense against a good QB but still a rookie.

Houston +9 - Denver hasn't looked good the last couple of weeks. Not sure I'd expect them to cover 9 and I'm a homer. Of course, Denver has had 10 days to get healthier and maybe figure some things out. Still, a potentially interesting bet.

NE -7.5 - No Big Ben. NE should destroy Pitt, right?

Not looking good for chicago. They are letting bears receivers get held, and ignored an obvious roughing the Passer on hoyer.

Year to date: 19-13-2

NYG -2.5 at LAR ..... Giants have played a rough schedule, with some quality wins. Jeff Fisher is a douche bag.

CLE +11 at CIN ........ Way too many points for lowely 2-4 Bengals. It's the NFL, every game's close.

WAS at DET pickem...Every Lion's game has been won or lost on final possession. If Injuns win, it'd be their 3rd straight road win

OAK pickem at JAX ...Carr is a professional QB. Still wondering what Bortles is.

NO +7 at KC................I don't usually bet against Andy Reid, but Saints average 31.0 pts per game. Brees +7 thanks.

MIN at PHI +1.5...........Vikings keep proving me wrong with their #2 ranked defense.... Eagles defense ranked 6th.

IND +3 at TEN.............Titans 3 wins... CLE, MIA, DET.

SEA +1 at ARI ............Seahawks making yet another playoff run under Pete Carroll. Cardinals ain't doing sh*t... again.

NYG -2.5 at LAR ..... Giants have played a rough schedule, with some quality wins. Jeff Fisher is a douche bag. Agreed. No way LAR comes close to sniffing a victory assuming OBJ plays

CLE +11 at CIN ........ Way too many points for lowely 2-4 Bengals. It's the NFL, every game's close. Kinda disagree. Cin is ready for a blowout at home. If Pryor is healthy, mebbe they beat the spread

WAS at DET pickem...Every Lion's game has been won or lost on final possession. If Injuns win, it'd be their 3rd straight road win I like Detroit also in a high scoring affair. If the OU was 60, I'd take the over

OAK pickem at JAX ...Carr is a professional QB. Still wondering what Bortles is. Agreed. Raiders bounce back and win by 10

NO +7 at KC................I don't usually bet against Andy Reid, but Saints average 31.0 pts per game. Brees +7 thanks. Tough line, but given Brees history on the road this year, and playing in of all places Arrowhead? I'll take KC.

MIN at PHI +1.5...........Vikings keep proving me wrong with their #2 ranked defense.... Eagles defense ranked 6th. No sh1t on the Vikings D, right? Plus a dinged up Diggs makes me sway to Philly, but has Wentz seen anything like the Vikes D this year yet? No way I would bet on this game if I was a bettor. Hope you win

IND +3 at TEN.............Titans 3 wins... CLE, MIA, DET. Sorry, but I really like Mariota this week.

SEA +1 at ARI ............Seahawks making yet another playoff run under Pete Carroll. Cardinals ain't doing sh*t... again. Another game I wouldn't touch, but if I had to, I'd swing your way.

Best of luck this week, Gobble :cheers:

KC -6

Phil +3

Det -1

Jags -1

Is what I have so far.

SD is +6.5 vs ATL. I like it but it may go up so I will wait.

Really liked Denver at -7. They have ballooned quick to -8 however. I think they blow Hou out. But I will see on that one come Sunday.

I think the titans beat the colts outright. The colts are really bad. Titans are better in both lines. Should be able to control the trenches and run a lot, and get to luck.

KC -6

Phil +3

Det -1

Jags -1

Is what I have so far.

SD is +6.5 vs ATL. I like it but it may go up so I will wait.

SD actually went to +6. No bet for me.

Adding Baltimore +2.

The Giants are going to win a game they had no biz winning. Keenam has missed at least 3 wide open guys deep - he's focking terrible.

My bets this week:

NYG -3

KC -6.5

NO/KC Under 51.5

TEN -3.5

MIN -3

WAS Pickem

BUF -3

BAL +1.5

TB +1

NE -8

:cheers:

This Vikings/Eagles game is a train wreck. Bradford and Wentz both appear to have fallen back to earth.

NYG -2.5 at LAR ..... Agreed. No way LAR comes close to sniffing a victory assuming OBJ plays WINNER

CLE +11 at CIN ........ Kinda disagree. Cin is ready for a blowout at home. If Pryor is healthy, mebbe they beat the spread WINNER

WAS at DET pickem... I like Detroit also in a high scoring affair. If the OU was 60, I'd take the over WINNER & LOSER (Over/Under 50)

OAK pickem at JAX .... Agreed. Raiders bounce back and win by 10 WINNER

NO +7 at KC............... Tough line, but given Brees history on the road this year, and playing in of all places Arrowhead? I'll take KC. LOSER

MIN at PHI +1.5...........No sh1t on the Vikings D, right? Plus a dinged up Diggs makes me sway to Philly, but has Wentz seen anything like the Vikes D this year yet? No way I would bet on this game if I was a bettor. Hope you win NO BET

IND +3 at TEN............. Sorry, but I really like Mariota this week. LOSER

Sux the Fish: 4-3

Gobble the Greek: 6-1 :banana:

NYG -2.5 at LAR ..... Giants have played a rough schedule, with some quality wins. Jeff Fisher is a douche bag.

CLE +11 at CIN ........ Way too many points for lowely 2-4 Bengals. It's the NFL, every game's close.

WAS at DET pickem...Every Lion's game has been won or lost on final possession. If Injuns win, it'd be their 3rd straight road win

OAK pickem at JAX ...Carr is a professional QB. Still wondering what Bortles is.

NO +7 at KC................I don't usually bet against Andy Reid, but Saints average 31.0 pts per game. Brees +7 thanks.

MIN at PHI +1.5...........Vikings keep proving me wrong with their #2 ranked defense.... Eagles defense ranked 6th.

IND +3 at TEN.............Titans 3 wins... CLE, MIA, DET.

SEA +1 at ARI ............Seahawks making yet another playoff run under Pete Carroll. Cardinals ain't doing sh*t... again.

That's it, I'm following you. 6-1 for the day so far

I was chasing with cardinals -1.5. That made that shìtty game even shìttier

I was rather amused by the game and atayed up for it when at a point I almost said fock im going to sleep.

Wouldnt be amused if I took Cards. Which was the side I would have taken if I forced a bet on it.

I was chasing with cardinals -1.5. That made that shìtty game even shìttier

this is why I can't gamble, and don't play fantasy sports for real money.

even if I had $100 on the cardinals last night and I happened to watch the game, when Catanzaro missed that kicked, I'd find anything I could to break in the house and throw an enraged fit. after i was done screaming bloody murder and losing my voice.

I only made a few plays yesterday.

Giants -3 = WON

Lions -1 = WON

Patriots -7 = WON

Vikings -3 = LOST

SEA +2 = WON

SEA over 43 = LOST

I missed the BLS Trump line?

SEA over 43 = LOST

Solid bet there :o

You should have had to pay double for losing so badly

I missed the BLS Trump line?

Solid bet there :o

You should have had to pay double for losing so badly

Yeah that one didn't even sniff hitting the over.

But I did play Denver -100 = 100 and Denver under 40 = 100 last night.

I did rather well these last 2 weeks.