Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Josh Brown

He's gotta go. How the F did he not get arrested? The cops were at his house like 20 times. Something is stinky here

• Like 1

Its almost hard to believe, this guy is batsh!t crazy....

He's gotta go. How the F did he not get arrested? The cops were at his house like 20 times. Something is stinky here

pssssst.

he's white

pssssst.

he's white

Wrong. Many a black man has been told to find someplace else to stay after his baby

Momma called the po-po. We would need much bigger jails if they didn't.

Well I've only read a few stories on this, so there's certainly something I could be missing. But it seems to me he was apologetic for his behavior and wanted to change. The evidence against him is notes from counseling sessions (which doesn't seem right). He's saying he was wrong and evaluating why he behaved that way. Might be kind of trumped up too since this is counseling and you're supposed to confront the problem rather than minimize it in any way.

Here's what I'm looking at: https://www.google.com/amp/uproxx.com/sports/josh-brown-wife-abuse/amp/?client=safari

Is there something else out there that shows far worse behavior?

Well I've only read a few stories on this, so there's certainly something I could be missing. But it seems to me he was apologetic for his behavior and wanted to change. The evidence against him is notes from counseling sessions (which doesn't seem right).

Did you see where he wrote a letter and sent it to friends? The NFL is not a court of law, they could act if they wanted to.

Did you see where he wrote a letter and sent it to friends? The NFL is not a court of law, they could act if they wanted to.

Yeah kind of the same deal as the counseling.

Then she brings it to the police later, when they're getting a divorce?

I dunno, seems kinda suspect to me.

Its almost hard to believe, this guy is batsh!t crazy....

yup... he's got beautiful buisness cards and Huey Lewis blasting while he's beating the shiat our of his wife and any other woman that walks by.

What I don't understand - is why Mara and the Giants are putting up with the headache just for a kicker....? I mean if he were a star wr, end or linebacker type, ok... But a kicker? Seems way more PR trouble that it's worth.

He's gotta go, or they have to offer up a damn good reason why he stays. I can't think of one. The NFL needs to answer for this as well. If they didn't have all the info before, fine. Now they do. Let's go Mara, make this happen.

He's gotta go, or they have to offer up a damn good reason why he stays. I can't think of one. The NFL needs to answer for this as well. If they didn't have all the info before, fine. Now they do. Let's go Mara, make this happen.

Bengals and Marvin Lewis will have him at practice tomorrow.

Did he travel to London with the team ? I agree he's gotta go.

Bengals and Marvin Lewis will have him at practice tomorrow.

LMFAO...so true.....

Did he travel to London with the team ? I agree he's gotta go.

They leave today, I guess we will find out later.

They leave today, I guess we will find out later.

He should NOT be on the plane.....no way....

He should NOT be on the plane.....no way....

Agree. Some freakin timing on this though.

Ok, so the Giants said they requested the info before but didn't receive it. Fine, whatever. Now you have it. Gotta go, this sick Fock.

Remember when Eli Manning did the commercial against Domestic Violence? I thought No More? Guess he's cool with it

Just cut him and sign Robbie Gould or somebody, he's a fvcking kicker

An issue I've heard repeatedly is that they might not be able to find a kicker that has a passport. While Gould should fit this mold, it's being used in some circles as a potential excuse

He's not making the trip. Woukd assume he will be cut forthwith. Good riddance.

Okay, what's worse?

Beating your wife on video camera in public?

or

Admitting to beating your wife by writing it in a diary?

I think the diary is far gheyer.

Besides, Ray Rice's wife outweighed him.

He's not making the trip. Woukd assume he will be cut forthwith. Good riddance.

Yes. Actually I feel like a dooosh because I supported him in the beginning - feeling the Much respected ownership of the Giants would not have him on the team if he was guilty. They were duped I'm sure.

Maybe since ODB is engaged to the kicking net he will kick field goals

Yes. Actually I feel like a dooosh because I supported him in the beginning - feeling the Much respected ownership of the Giants would not have him on the team if he was guilty. They were duped I'm sure.

Maybe since ODB is engaged to the kicking net he will kick field goals

Me too. It was all weird, with the cops going there 20 times and no arrest. Even for an athlete getting hooked up by the cops that's a lot. I'll give the Giants the benefit of the doubt this time, but I don't want them to go down the cowboy/bengals road. Im out if they do.

Me too. It was all weird, with the cops going there 20 times and no arrest. Even for an athlete getting hooked up by the cops that's a lot. I'll give the Giants the benefit of the doubt this time, but I don't want them to go down the cowboy/bengals road. Im out if they do.

Maybe his ex-wife called the cops constantly for no real cause?

Doubtful after what he wrote down. Fvck he talked(wrote) to his step kids about bruises.

Right, but then he admits abusing her? She didn't tell the cops that one time during their times at her house? There is something off here, but his statements did him in. I will say, that if he made them during counseling, kinda wrong that was reported. I had a friend who lost his job because he thought what he said in counseling was confidential.

I had a friend who lost his job because he thought what he said in counseling was confidential.

It's not confidential when it pertains to information related to certain crimes. The therapist is legally responsible to go to the police in a lot of those incidents.

It's not confidential when it pertains to information related to certain crimes. The therapist is legally responsible to go to the police in a lot of those incidents.

He went to therapy prior to taking the job. He had to sign a release when he went for the new job. He was in counseling as part of a DWI sentence, and said that he had done coke when he was a teenager. Came back to bite him.