Sign in to follow this  
edjr

have you seen Josh Brown's lady?

Maybe it was payback for conning her buddy out of that Rube Walker card and not going on the European motorcycle trip.

Maybe it was payback for conning her buddy out of that Rube Walker card and not going on the European motorcycle trip.

:lol:

Holy...

:(

A pic of a woman smiling in a way that contorts her face wrinkles at a certain angle and you all are experts. She aint all that but she blows away anyones wife in this thread and I will guarantee that. ESPECIALLY whatever Reality is banging right now or has ever banged. Hard lock on that, hard lock. Shes a perfectly normal looking woman. Simple google image search http://tinyurl.com/j4fvx5h

• Like 1

A pic of a woman smiling in a way that contorts her face wrinkles at a certain angle and you all are experts. She aint all that but she blows away anyones wife in this thread and I will guarantee that. ESPECIALLY whatever Reality is banging right now or has ever banged. Hard lock on that, hard lock. Shes a perfectly normal looking woman. Simple google image search http://tinyurl.com/j4fvx5h

she looks just as ugly in every picture I see there.

maybe she has some kind of birth defect and not a dislocated jaw though

God! There's already a thread on Josh Brown!!

How many times are you guys gonna beat this horse? - err, I mean.... .

• Like 1

Dude, she's a gummy, mule-mouthed disaster.

Can't speak for other geeks, cuz they're all liars but this chick isn't in my wife's league.

Cool buddy, all that nonsense side, she's extremely unattractive.

Sorry you have to curl up next to some cow each night..

:dunno:

Cool buddy, all that nonsense side, she's extremely unattractive.

As I said, perfectly normal looking woman and many magnitudes out of your league. I can find unflattering pics of the 3 women you consider hottest in the world that would make them appear like plain jane dogs.

You are one horny low standards kind of man.

Just no, man. Look at that focking grill.

http://fabwags.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/josh-brown-molly-brown-1.jpg

As I said, perfectly normal looking woman and many magnitudes out of your league. I can find unflattering pics of the 3 women you consider hottest in the world that would make them appear like plain jane dogs.

If you think she is hot and out of your league I would hate to see your wife

I didnt say she was hot. Just that she is a normal looking woman who doesnt know how to take pics and contorts her face trying to make "photo face". Also that i can find "ugly" pics of any woman. I just like messing with these guys in threads about women knowing that a GC wife lineup would be the stuff of comic legend with all the shiat that gets talked.

I didnt say out on MY league nor that she was hot. Just that she is a normal looking woman who doesnt know how to take pics and contorts her face trying to make "photo face".

Dude it's not just one photo is ALL the photos

Dude it's not just one photo is ALL the photos

Shes like a hot lady mixed with a horse mixed with Chyna.

She's hotter than your wife. Sorry, but it's true.

She's hotter than your wife.

Low blow. Even though I basically said the same about reality and others lol. Still, feels lower.

Low blow.

What? He can talk about other people's wife and that's ok? No way. I've see his Facebook page. I stand by my assesment.

I wonder what she looked like before he started beating her....

Meanwhile....Eric Decker......

• Like 1

Low blow. Even though I basically said the same about reality and others lol. Still, feels lower.

I've posted pictures of my wife here a few times bubba..

Never really had anything to hide.

I've posted pictures of my wife here a few times bubba..

Never really had anything to hide.

Well thats what I meant by low. I personally have not seen your wife so I feel better about talking shiat. If I knew or had seen her I would not make comments since that would be more disrespectful and personal. Liek Trump, lits just lockerroom talk.

She's hotter than your wife. Sorry, but it's true.

Bahahaha now I know you're lying. Jeez buddy stop being such a pathetic stalker trying to get a rise out of someone. Be brave and post your "wife". I can guarantee everyone will say she looks like a cow. My wife I know for a fact is hot. As exclaimed by pretty much everyone that meets her.

:lol: my God that attempt was pathetic

Bahahaha now I know you're lying. Jeez buddy stop being such a pathetic stalker trying to get a rise out of someone. Be brave and post your "wife". I can guarantee everyone will say she looks like a cow. My wife I know for a fact is hot. As exclaimed by pretty much everyone that meets her.

I like a woman with a bosom. Not for me. And my wife is 8 1/2 months Prego. Looks gorgeous.

She has Elephantitius.

Cher is going to remake the movie Mask with her playing the son.

You must be using the new "Selective Ignore" feature Mikey has installed.

:wave:

I like a woman with a bosom. Not for me. And my wife is 8 1/2 months Prego. Looks gorgeous.

You can't be pregnant for 30 years HTH

You can't be pregnant for 30 years HTH

Ok, the whole "she looks gorgeous"'when they are 8 months in is something husbands say to be nice. She bounces back great though,!inhave to say.