Sign in to follow this  
Bert

WOW. Hillary Bitterly Hated by Her on Security Detail

How hard is it to get along with these people? You hear it every step of the way with her, back to her time as First Lady of Arkansas. She hates cops and law enforcement. Most shady people do

• Like 1

How hard is it to get along with these people? You hear it every step of the way with her, back to her time as First Lady of Arkansas. She hates cops and law enforcement. Most shady people do

They have always hated her, and even the Cap Police in the Senate and Capital entrances know just what she is, and they detest her.... Not many have had a chance to see her behave away from cameras or constituents, but I have never met a more unlikable person, and the way she treats people around her is astonishing. She is a genuinely bad....bad....person.....

They have always hated her, and even the Cap Police in the Senate and Capital entrances know just what she is, and they detest her.... Not many have had a chance to see her behave away from cameras or constituents, but I have never met a more unlikable person, and the way she treats people around her is astonishing. She is a genuinely bad....bad....person.....

It's going to bite her in the ass at some point. Someone is going to see or overhear something that will harm her. Not talking rude behavior, real dirt. And they will give her up in a heartbeat.

It's going to bite her in the ass at some point. Someone is going to see or overhear something that will harm her. Not talking rude behavior, real dirt. And they will give her up in a heartbeat.

I doubt it, this has been her life and she is very good at it......even in the past when one might surmise that she was caught or a given situation would be the end of her, she always seems to survive; even if others have to die......I would not mess with her, I would stay very far away and not p!ss her off...

I doubt it, this has been her life and she is very good at it......even in the past when one might surmise that she was caught or a given situation would be the end of her, she always seems to survive; even if others have to die......I would not mess with her, I would stay very far away and not p!ss her off...

Different day and age than the 90's when she was hurling lamps at Bill.

Always good to source check. This story brought to you by the venerable PJ Media:

The often-bellicose outlet—which once deployed Joe “The Plumber” Wurzelbacher as a war correspondent in Israel, and featured truculent firebrand Bill Whittle (who joked at a Ted Cruz rally that gun-toting Texans should shoot at cars bearing California plates),

PJTV is now shut down.

Always good to source check. This story brought to you by the venerable PJ Media:

The often-bellicose outlet—which once deployed Joe “The Plumber” Wurzelbacher as a war correspondent in Israel, and featured truculent firebrand Bill Whittle (who joked at a Ted Cruz rally that gun-toting Texans should shoot at cars bearing California plates),

PJTV is now shut down.

So not much differnet than CNN or Fox. :D

So many sources over the years. So many. Books have been written

I'd say it's unlikely after all this time. She had some SecServ Guy try to get his 15 mins by writing a damning book saying basically the same things as the OP. - Went nowhere - except a few minutes on Fox and Fiends.

Seems like they've been telling the same story for a long time. So even if you didn't trust any one person's veracity, you'd have to trust the overall consistency as regards her being an evil witch. - Still, she's about to become POTUS after decades of this kind of stuff.

Nancy Reagan was reputed to be the absolute worst in the history of worst biitches - and died a somewhat beloved character. Hell, they're even re-inventing LBJ's horrific character. Given that, I doubt this kind of thing from embittered ex-guards will get her much trouble. It's like I keep saying - I don't know how somebody like her with a 30 year history can't have more damning shiit thrown at her that actually sticks.

A lot of us know how. Maybe someday the rest of the people will realize how. Sheep gonna sheep for now.

A lot of us know how. Maybe someday the rest of the people will realize how. Sheep gonna sheep for now.

Actually, end of the day, "she's mean!" :cry: doesn't hold much water. Substance-wise, it ranks right up there with any of the million stories about the ridiculous Diva - behavior we've heard about (insert Diva here).

And the other stuff is too complex to be easily digested and regurgitated to a populous more concerned with Kim Kardashian than politics.

Unfortunately, whilst HRC's issues are like a bran muffin that nobody wants to touch, Trump keeps dropping tasty fast-food McNuggets that even the dimmest bulbs can gobble and digest before the commercial break is over. The muffin has more substance, but the nuggets are just so much tastier and easier.

Again, virtually any other GOP candidate could have made this a far better, more high-minded and closer race. Thank the half-witted T-baggers for making this odius kvnt a shoe-in.

..and they will end up dead in some mysterious fashion shortly after.

She's a tough old lady. Some men can't handle that. Trump certainly couldn't.

Apparently, even those close to her have strong opinions...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/her-instincts-can-be-terrible-wikileaks-reveals-fears-and-frustrations-inside-clinton-world/2016/10/25/a6ceefdc-9ae0-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html

Of course if I were them I would be REAL careful now, bad things tend to happen to those who know too much about the Clintons... :ninja:

Update the kill list yet?

Is Assange on there?

Most likely will wait until after the election, for appearances sake.