Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Not sure I have ever called a girl a 10 on here. Now I am. WOW!

Yea thats warriors player Klay Thompsons gf, or was at least. Ok yea they broke up, I think he even cheated on her or lol!

Im still an Abigail Ratchford fan but this one is a stick tickler as well for sure. Instagram is just the haven for the hottest women in the world pretty much now.

Yea thats warriors player Klay Thompsons gf, or was at least. Ok yea they broke up, I think he even cheated on her or lol!

if you can get her, you don't have to worry about cheating. just don't knock em up

The problem is, (not that it's a bad one to have), but:

Between plastic surgery and fake tiits, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a broad like this.

Then, the fact that she has to take 948 pictures of herself a day tells you a lot about her mindset.

I mean, just objectively, there are what? 10,000 super-hot girls for every one George Clooney type?

I think fake tiits ruined it for all of them. big beautiful tiits used to be the diamond in the rough - now, they're a dime a dozen and more guys I know are into smallish real ones than cartoonish cat toys.

The problem is, (not that it's a bad one to have), but:

Between plastic surgery and fake tiits, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a broad like this.

Then, the fact that she has to take 948 pictures of herself a day tells you a lot about her mindset.

I mean, just objectively, there are what? 10,000 super-hot girls for every one George Clooney type?

I think fake tiits ruined it for all of them. big beautiful tiits used to be the diamond in the rough - now, they're a dime a dozen and more guys I know are into smallish real ones than cartoonish cat toys.

You looking at the right link? Her tatas are not big and they are natural. Or did you mean that she is a breath of fresh air because she doesnt have balloons?

I am resigned to never understanding this.

Isn't it the very definition of a narcissistic biitch to have more pictures of yourself than of all your loved ones combined?

:huh:

These biitches must get stuck for hours at a time everytime they try to walk past a mirror.

I am resigned to never understanding this.

Isn't it the very definition of a narcissistic biitch to have more pictures of yourself than of all your loved ones combined?

:huh:

These biitches must get stuck for hours at a time everytime they try to walk past a mirror.

What I dont think you are understand is that instagram and posting pics is their job. They get paid for posting selfies when they get popular. Popular instagram models make obcene money from advertising and stuff and everyone is trying to get in on it and get insta-famous. They get modeling shoots, magazine covers etc. Heres an article on the top earning fitness/models as of whenever. http://justrichest.com/while-you-post-photosvideos-on-instagram-just-for-fun-these-10-fitness-models-are-raking-in-millions-from-it/ Ridiculous money.

She is very pretty.

I just don't look at pictures the same anymore now that I know how much work goes into making people look perfect.

The picture may look perfect but I doubt the person in real life looks like that.

She is very pretty.

I just don't look at pictures the same anymore now that I know how much work goes into making people look perfect.

The picture may look perfect but I doubt the person in real life looks like that.

:thumbsup:

holy crap she is the one that is in one of those click stories, about a man dumped his wife after seeing this picture

click on the picture in the brown skirt, she even mentions it lol

holy crap she is the one that is in one of those click stories, about a man dumped his wife after seeing this picture

click on the picture in the brown skirt, she even mentions it lol

Ha damn thats pretty funny. Clickbait ads are stealing all kinds of pics lately.

Lady Liberty's a 4 TOPS!!!

google her name, nude

Don't listen to that weirdo, keep your clothes on.

:lol:

I would crawl buck-naked across a mile of broken glass, then swim through a lake of rubbing alcoghol while people pissed on me just to have the opportunity to kiss the bumper of the trash truck that picked up her grandma's trash one day last month.....

at least, thats how hot I see her....

She is very pretty.

Instagram, Snapchat, and all of those other picture apps are famous for their filters and what you can do to a picture on your phone.

I too doubt that she looks like that in real life.

Man she looks better than ever. Those are some tough to beat boobs lemme tell ya. That body is unreal.

Eh, not really. Anyone can go get fake boobs like that.

Women who get paid for their looks usually are pretty up in the head; eating disorders and all kinds of other . The day will come when no one thinks she's attractive, and it's going to kill her on the inside.

I would crawl buck-naked across a mile of broken glass, then swim through a lake of rubbing alcoghol while people pissed on me just to have the opportunity to kiss the bumper of the trash truck that picked up her grandma's trash one day last month.....

at least, thats how hot I see her....

Thank you. It's really not that hard to see.

Women who get paid for their looks usually are pretty ###### up in the head; eating disorders and all kinds of other ######. The day will come when no one thinks she's attractive, and it's going to kill her on the inside.

Don't look at her. LOOK AT ME!!!

Don't look at her. LOOK AT ME!!!

Oh Dear Jesus, just STFU.

Too late. And now I need a new job. :(

Women who get paid for their looks usually are pretty ###### up in the head; eating disorders and all kinds of other ######. The day will come when no one thinks she's attractive, and it's going to kill her on the inside.

She's already dead inside :wub:

You looking at the right link? Her tatas are not big and they are natural. Or did you mean that she is a breath of fresh air because she doesnt have balloons?

Agreed. look real and spectacular. Doesn't seem to have the weird bubble-ass you see all the time now either. She a'ight. :thumbsup: