Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Who Deleted The Robin Williams Suicde Thred?

Coward. You want to talk about why but end the conversation? It's a conversation worth having.

This place never disappoints until sh!t gets real.

Life is just a one way ticket

Everyone must go around

Here's a bucket go and kick it

Slit your wrists without a sound

When you go don't make a big deal

No dramatics, don't overplay

Cause don't you know that we'll all feel

Better once you've gone away

Coward. You want to talk about why but end the conversation? It's a conversation worth having.

This place never disappoints until sh!t gets real.

What are you talking about? This place almost always disappoints.

• Like 1

Thread went sideways as soon as cdub100 said he wrote a paper

:( I thought I had a pretty good post. Even sourced a professional study.

Can't take it, never could

Time to end it, wish you would

Friends and family, they're all gone

Life for you is just a con

Dig yourself a hole in the ground

Push up daisies six feet down

Take a dirt nap, buy the farm

Inject a bubble in your arm

You arre?

It's very pretty. During the Worlds Fair in 1984, they had a gondola that crossed the river. If yo timed it just, it would stop in the middle during the fireworks show. Best fawking I ever did. Banged Missy M. I told her after I came inside her that the waters below were my death bead.

35 years later, that may happen.

I saw a guy drive to the edge, took his keys out, and jumped without hesitation. Two cars in front of me. One of the craziest things I ever saw. They, Gretna Poiice, found him seven miles down the river with hundreds of crabs eating his flesh. Couldn't identify him till his dental records cleared.

If you jump, be prepared.

It's very pretty. During the Worlds Fair in 1984, they had a gondola that crossed the river. If yo timed it just, it would stop in the middle during the fireworks show. Best fawking I ever did. Banged Missy M. I told her after I came inside her that the waters below were my death bead.

For crabs? Or death beads

?

The MikeFFToday post, Wiffle's suicide thread, and this suicide thread all gone.

Somebody's been doing some housecleaning.

The MikeFFToday post, Wiffle's suicide thread, and this suicide thread all gone.

USATo........

So, do we call it a peenied, edjred or wiffeled thread when one gets deletored? It's really confusing at this point.

I saw a guy drive to the edge, took his keys out, and jumped without hesitation. Two cars in front of me. One of the craziest things I ever saw. They, Gretna Poiice, found him seven miles down the river with hundreds of crabs eating his flesh. Couldn't identify him till his dental records cleared.

I'm sure your daughter will be impressed. Seek help bunny, you're a good man in a tough spot. :cheers:

• Like 1

Man, take the focking bus or walk. Wife has a crab gnawed corpse AND a wrecker bill to pay?

🦀

You finally sober up about this time?

What's this sober thing you speak about ?

You know, that time of day when your hands shake and you sh!t yourself.

So you mean noon.

:wave:

So, do we call it a peenied, edjred or wiffeled thread when one gets deletored? It's really confusing at this point.

peewiffjr'd ?

What's this sober thing you speak about ?

It’s this real far out state of mind. Truth be told it mostly sucks.

You have to call it edjr'd. He was on his high horse for how long about people deleting posts? Then when he was in the barrell he did it himself. True hypocrite. Peenie never denied she did it. She owned it.

You have to call it edjr'd. He was on his high horse for how long about people deleting posts? Then when he was in the barrell he did it himself. True hypocrite. Peenie never denied she did it. She owned it.

She had to own it. It's the only thing she's ever owned outright. :(