Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

So the police ask Paul Richardson if he is in a gang.

Warehouse Christian Ministries.

Sparks Nevada.

Pastor Mark Evans and Jon Panelli.

I've said it a many times, I live in Reno Nevada.

When you coming?

And your name is, i want to be sure to tell the congregation who sent me

When you fly into Reno and or Sparks let me know I will pick you up.

What's you cell phone number?

We can set this up today?

No i want to let everyone know who brought me to God and showed me the light

That would be God.

When you coming?

Let me have your cell and we can set it up today.

I will even help you with a ticket.

Thanks for coming this will be exciting.

Can't wait too have you meet my family and church.

We elected a black president that went aound on tour, telling blacks they are being screwed over... and they bought it.

And then we elected a white president that went around on tour, telling whites they are being screwed over.... and they bought it.

...and he was right! What white person wouldn't trade places with a black person in this new politically correct world? As far as I can tell, the only advantage Whitey has is he can wait for a friend at Starbucks without getting arrested. Big deal.

Proverbs 789.... because 7 was hungry.

Perhaps you stop reading from typed index cards from the 70s from a five and dime store and keep things football related. I could dial the church and ask them to investigate who claims to work with the youth there. Somehow I don't think it really matters since its Reno Nevada and non denomination to be held accountable.

And then we elected a white president that went around on tour, telling whites they are being screwed over.... and they bought it.

...and he was right! What white person wouldn't trade places with a black person in this new politically correct world? As far as I can tell, the only advantage Whitey has is he can wait for a friend at Starbucks without getting arrested. Big deal.

Proverbs 789.... because 7 was hungry.

Nice

Perhaps you stop reading from typed index cards from the 70s from a five and dime store and keep things football related. I could dial the church and ask them to investigate who claims to work with the youth there. Somehow I don't think it really matters since its Reno Nevada and non denomination to be held accountable.

That's what I thought.

He has let you, aka weepaws, know on multiple occasions religion doesn't belong here

Ahhh.. weepaws = ralph. Makes sense now.

That's what I thought.

What they picked you up a year ago in front of a cat house in Nevada and now you can call people on the internet a wussy, have a gambling habit, desecrate the body god gave you, and now you think your a soldier for God. What got my ire up was when you said you worked with kids, and for that reason I think somebody needs to check you out.

When will people stop having the need to post complaints online about getting a ticket and making up how innocent they are?

Oh who cares... I guess it is more about the people who soak it up and make a big deal of it (our liberal media) that is really the problem. Welcome to the world of obama leftovers.

Just because he has tatoos at doesn't mean he's in a gang.

I know of many people who have tatoos and a few that have had a lot of art work done on their body's, it's not for me, but that doesn't make them a bad person, nor should they be judged as one unless they have done something too prove differently Amen?

Proverbs 26:27.

What they picked you up a year ago in front of a cat house in Nevada and now you can call people on the internet a wussy, have a gambling habit, desecrate the body god gave you, and now you think your a soldier for God. What got my ire up was when you said you worked with kids, and for that reason I think somebody needs to check you out.

I think you should, I told you where I live, come on out for a visit.

Thanks for your reply, it was a fun chat, your a interesting personal, I think you worry too much, but that's understandable based on your current condition Amen?

Where is it reported that the cop asked him if he was a gang member because of his tatoos?

Where is it reported that the cop asked him if he was a gang member?

Other than from some dude who just got a ticket that is.

Just because he has tatoos at doesn't mean he's in a gang.

I know of many people who have tatoos and a few that have had a lot of art work done on their body's, it's not for me, but that doesn't make them a bad person, nor should they be judged as one unless they have done something too prove differently Amen?

Do tell my current condition ? All I know is I would be shocked if 90 per-cent of the people here didn't know more about the bible then you, and don't care how many verses you spew.

What I've seen is no report has been filled and he deleted his tweets. The Virginia State Police are looking in to it. I can't wait for the dash cam audio and video to be released.

What I've seen is no report has been filled and he deleted his tweets. The Virginia State Police are looking in to it. I can't wait for the dash cam audio and video to be released.

Good thing there are dedicated resources in the police having to look into some 's tweets that are now deleted. The good news for the players is they can continue to kneel. Keep up the fight against NFL players getting traffic tickets.