Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Niger rapidly turning into trumps Benghazi

I mean, not only has he just shitcanned every step of the way on this, but it turns out that a condolence message was drafted long ago and Trump just didn't put it out there. Which kind of seems like he's hiding something now that Congressional leaders are asking what the f*** happened in Niger. Not nearly enough support not nearly enough air cover. Trump actively trying not to say anything about it until the Press bullied him into doing so and then he screws it up royally? Gee, that sounds familiar.

The thing is, Congress and the Press probably wouldn't be looking so hard at this botched mission Trump just had the basic human empathy that most of us take for granted.

Instead, he tried to lie about all the other past presidents, then got caught on that, then said somebody told him that, then said go talk to General Kelly, who has been adamant about not politicizing his son's death, then said really shity crap to the only black soldier's mother. It just gets worse and worse.

Only quasi-related, but developing is the this new story.

Trump, in his game of "but Obama didn't call anyone..." is that last summer he promised the father of a soldier who was KIA 25K and the check was never written until...crazy enough...the Washington Post called the WH asking about why the father had never received the money.

I saw that about the 25 Grand. I'd happily Mark that up to just an oversight, but Trump has a history of doing that. Remember when he claimed he was going to give six million dollars to Veterans groups? And never did? Until the Press bullied him into it?

Not to mention, I Donald? Nobody writes checks anymore. But he definitely wanted credit for it and wanted visual proof that he did it. He even told the father that no other president has ever done this before.

Then did nothing.

Which I'm pretty sure a lot of presidents have done before.

And also...

Trump said this week that he has “called every family of somebody that’s died, and it’s the hardest call to make.” At least 20 Americans have been killed in action since he became commander in chief in January. The Washington Post interviewed the families of 13 and found that his interactions with them varied. About half had received phone calls, they said. The others said they had not heard from the president.

So what your saying is benghazi really was something.

you finally took off the blinders.

Proud of ya kid.

Or, wait you're saying this is fake outrage based on nothing?

Fock now I'm confused by your conundrum.

Benghazi was always a steaming pile of horsesh1t. This one probably is too.

Of course there was Somalia back in Clinton's day-- these things can get legs (at least if a Clinton was involved).

I just think it's weird when we lose our over a few soldiers' death but then they lie us into Iraq or Vietnam where thousands die and somehow that's fine because it was war. Makes no sense to me.

• Like 1

Worms, what's the old saying? A few is a tragedy 1000 as a statistic.

I agree with everything you post. I still think Rumsfeld and Cheney should be up on war crimes charges. Or at least we get a God damn apology like Tony Blair gave his country.

• Like 1

Only quasi-related, but developing is the this new story.

Trump, in his game of "but Obama didn't call anyone..." is that last summer he promised the father of a soldier who was KIA 25K and the check was never written until...crazy enough...the Washington Post called the WH asking about why the father had never received the money.

wasn't only 25K, but...

President Trump, in a personal phone call to a grieving military father, offered him $25,000 and said he would direct his staff to establish an online fundraiser for the family, but neither happened, the father said.

Used car salesmen have more scruples. Everything is just part of his 'sales' act...'I'll do this...I'll do that", it's all he knows, the problem is he's not screwing over 10 investors by not delivering the hotel on time with the gold shower heads like he promised, he's over-promised to everyone who voted for him and effing up the country.

And also...

Jesus, he shiit cans Obama and other past presidents and he's got this kind of crap going on?

Like I said before, even his closest supporters are staying about 10,000 miles away from this.

Donny being Donnie just isn't cutting it. Neither is don't take him literally!

Seems like everything he touches turns to s***. And he took the most sacred duty a president has and somehow made it profane and crass.

fantastic. This is getting worse by the f****** hour.

Crappy Intel so 12 of our guys walked into what they thought was a non-combat situation. They're met by 50 Isis Fighters. That tends to stand out if you do any sort of Intel ahead of time. Then we had to hire a French contractor to withdraw our troops? And oh by the way, they left one behind for 48 hours and came back and found him dead?

Benghazi was a serious f****** from start to finish. And God damn if this isn't shaping up to be the same way.

Did they beg for extra security for months and months?

Where they running weapons to Isis through turkey?

Has trumped blamed a video yet?

Has Trump declared in front of the United nations that "the future must not belong to those who would slander the prophet" yet ?

Did an ambassador or any of them get sodomized ?

Has his staff gone to every network with a known lie about the cause of the event yet ?

Did they send help immediately or were they told to stand down?

Apple's and ants, ya focking idiot.

• Like 2

Has Trump declared in front of the United nations that "the future must not belong to those who would slander the prophet" yet ?

Has his staff gone to every network with a known lie about the cause of the event yet ?

And most importantly, millions of idiots didn't buy into the fake conspiracies made up to get the right wing sheeples all riled up.

You forgot one. YWIA

Tilt

Dude, don't be such a focking hack.

Nye-jer or Knee-jeer?

I had thought it was Nye-jer...

I'm not buying it.

Nobody's going to run if I scream " Lookout it's a teejur!"

😲

• Like 1

I'm not buying it.

Nobody's going to run if I scream " Lookout it's a teejur!"

😲

Go get a job.
  • Like 1

Possibly figure it out why they tried to keep the story secret. Among the more obvious factors. What was it two days ago the Trump went out of his way to keep saying I totally changed military I totally change the rules of engagement I this I that I this. I single-handedly defeated Isis?

Yeah, the narrative doesn't fit well when American troops or killed buy a franchise of Isis.

I crushed this thread

For once, you are correct. Nailed it hard

Nye-jer or Knee-jeer?

I had thought it was Nye-jer...

I thought it was Nig..... .errrr....ummmm

It's funny how these anti Trump nutbags want something to be something they always claimed was nothing.

Retarded to infinity and beyond.

• Like 2

It's funny how these anti Trump nutbags want something to be something they always claimed was nothing.

Retarded to infinity and beyond.

From this thread, they obviously claimed it was nothing because they know nothing about it.

• Like 1

Turns out all this is faux outrage generated by fake news.

Four soldiers die in Niger, the POTUS doesnt issue a statement at all for 12 days and the forearm Trumptards dont care.

Why does Donald hate the military and the flag? :dunno:

thread winning post bump

Four soldiers die in Niger, the POTUS doesnt issue a statement at all for 12 days and the forearm Trumptards dont care.

Why does Donald hate the military and the flag? :dunno:

You lost your moral soapbox when you didn't condemn Hillary and Obama for immediately claiming that Benghazi was due to a video, when it has already been established that they invented blame.