Sign in to follow this  
remote controller

FFT July PPR mock results

Bell went at #5??????

Keep in mind, this was well before the impending potential 4 game suspension.

Before suspension

are you guys that did this mock in an actual league togther too?

I am not in any League with any of the other 11 Mockers.

I was in the IBL with some of them many years ago. The Guru is one of the FFT moderators.

I am not in any League with any of the other 11 Mockers.

I was in the IBL with some of them many years ago. The Guru is one of the FFT moderators.

ok

thanks for the answer.

looks like a really good mock

I play almost exclusively dynasty ppr with the exception of the IBL. A few things that stand out...,

Taken too high for my tastes....

Dion Lewis

Golden Tate

Jarvis Landry

Cam

Langford

Good value....

Watkins

Moncrief

DParker

Sterling Shepard

Abdullah

I just posted Jason Katz's piece, analyzing the mock. The goal wasn't to review good picks, bad picks, etc although there is some of that (sorry JScott :)), but it was speaking more about general draft strategy observations and drafting themes. A nice read..

I just posted Jason Katz's piece, analyzing the mock. The goal wasn't to review good picks, bad picks, etc although there is some of that (sorry JScott :)), but it was speaking more about general draft strategy observations and drafting themes. A nice read..

A small correction is needed. The article states that only two 49ers players were drafted in Hyde and Torrey Smith. I actually drafted Bruce Ellington as my 5th receiver. At that point I figured he had upside with so few options at receiver for the niners.

A small correction is needed. The article states that only two 49ers players were drafted in Hyde and Torrey Smith. I actually drafted Bruce Ellington as my 5th receiver. At that point I figured he had upside with so few options at receiver for the niners.

Fixed. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm not in a league with any of the guys. I just joined the mock last year and had the privilege to do it again this year. I was pretty happy with my team at the time.

If you were to redo the mock today where would you expect L. bell to be drafted?

He hasn't gone past 2.04 in small MFL10 drafts that I have been sampling. I have also seen him still go at 7 overall. I don't believe he will drop to the third, but who knows. Maybe in a QB heavy and flex heavy league he does? Just a really hard thing to predict. Let's just say that I would have taken him anywhere in the second.

will there be another mock done b4 season starts?

Yep. Mike was asking for volunteers to participate. The thread was up for 2 days before it was filled I believe.

will there be another mock done b4 season starts?

10-teamer kicking off tomorrow.

We'll also have an article in mid-August on our Staff League draft (12 owners, PPR) with results and analysis.

good to hear. although its fun to be involved in a mock, it is just as useful to be able to analyze it, especially if its the same teams so we can see how some adjusted from one draft to the next