Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Swimming with a 20 foot great white

and marine biologist too.

Wood. :banana:

That biotch is crazy and hot. :wub:

And the human ain't bad either.

I would entertain the thought of being in one of those cages and shark watching. That would be a rush, but you'd be in a steel cage.

Free diving? Hell no.

Great link. I remember the footage of Deep Blue from Mexico a few years ago. Kind of dumb of the newscaster to call DB the biggest shark in the world though. It may be the biggest great white but whale sharks grow to 50 feet or more.

Many times when fishing the rigs off Texas there are also spearfishermen fishing the internal structure of the rig. Any time a decent tiger shark rolls around those spearfisherman are out of the water FAST. Those tiger sharks are only 8-12 feet.

A 20 foot shark would look huge underwater.

Everyone knows sharks do not like the taste of humans. Let's see her pet a grizzly bear on the belly.

She's not into short, balding salesmen. Sorry Willy! :(

12th Doosh isnt afraid to swim with sharks, in his imagination. :bandana:

In real life hes afraid to make eye contact with girls or change his shirt in the locker room after gym class. :(

Seriously. First thing I noticed was her ass In scuba pants.

Then I realized there's a big fish nearby.

Seems suspicious. The young lady (is that okay Gillette?) said this "Great White" is just like a "Big Grandma Shark." Those Big Grandma Sharks are harmless, so I don't see what the big deal is.

Many times when fishing the rigs off Texas there are also spearfishermen fishing the internal structure of the rig. Any time a decent tiger shark rolls around those spearfisherman are out of the water FAST. Those tiger sharks are only 8-12 feet.

A 20 foot shark would look huge underwater.

I watch the news cast this morning where they whipped out the tape measure. You think you know what 20 feet is. But the visual on that was pretty damn scary.

Just the size of the Jaws alone, you realize that shark could bite you literally in half with one chomp.

She's not into short, balding salesmen. Sorry Willy! :(

Describing yourself manbun?

Yeah, I will pass on getting this close to a 20 foot great white. Any of you crazy enough to do this?

Yes. 100%

I am hoping to plan a trip to Cali to cage dive with them.

I would do this.

They only bite people they think they are seals/food. Don't irritate them and or dress and act like a seal and you're good.

Yes. 100%

I would do this.

They only bite people they think they are seals/food. Don't irritate them and or dress and act like a seal and you're good.

Uh GWs have full on eaten people so I wouldnt bank on them deciding they dont like the taste of human.

Yes. 100%

I would do this.

Good thing she wasn't on the rag. I'd be like chumming the waters.

Yes. 100%

I would do this.

Sure. Of course, you are relying on some animal with a brain the size of a pea to not make a mistake and have his/her 4,000 psi bite not kill you. The problem is, even if they don't have a desire to eat you, by the time they figure out you aren't a seal, you may have already exsanguinated.

Yes. 100%

I would do this.

...says dawn brancheau...

A shark that size probably burns more calories feeding and digesting a human that it can provide. They need high fat meals

Like drobeski?

A shark that size probably burns more calories feeding and digesting a human that it can provide. They need high fat meals

... But healthy fats. Fuckr probably goes through a lot of avocado toast.

So the majority of the GC members shouldn't go swimming with a great white.

Uh GWs have full on eaten people so I wouldnt bank on them deciding they dont like the taste of human.

Yeah, these are the discerning eaters that have eaten license plates, bicycles, you name it. But I'm counting on this one to sniff out whether or not I'm taste Worthy.

So the majority of the GC members shouldn't go swimming with a great white.

That's why I always go diving with a quart of milk. Everybody knows sharks are lactose intolerant.

Maybe in Jaws.

In the real world they don't eat people. They bite people. May rip an arm or leg off, but once they realize what they have bitten into, they let go

Maybe in Jaws.

In the real world they don't eat people. They bite people. May rip an arm or leg off, but once they realize what they have bitten into, they let go

You know what, that's a distinction without a difference. I'm not going to take a hell of a lot of comfort as I bleed out from my femoral artery that all of me isn't headed down a sharks lower intestine.

Maybe in Jaws.

White sharks actually have eaten people even though its jot their preferred diet. And ftheir method of attack is a devastating first bite then circling until you bleed to death. So I would not to swim with curious sharks.

White sharks actually have eaten people even though its jot their preferred diet. And ftheir method of attack is a devastating first bite then circling until you bleed to death. So I would not to swim with curious sharks.

No, they actually haven't.

No, they actually haven't.

Its rare but it happens:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1243355/As-swimmer-eaten-alive-Great-White-chilling-evidence-humans-blame-Have-turned-sharks-maneaters.html

They usually dont because a white shark will strike and then wait for prey to bleed to death; people usually get hauled out of the water before they come back. But there are instances of sharks partly consuming people / shark attack victims dragged off and the remains arent found.

Yes. 100%

I would do this.

thank god she's not playing the horns or balancing my balls on her nose

When did ed become a shark expert? :unsure:

:lol: