Johnson, David ARI RB - Game Has Not Yet Started
Beckham, Odell NYG WR - Game Has Not Yet Started
Hill, Tyreek KCC WR - Game Has Not Yet Started
Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR - Game Has Not Yet Started
Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR - Game Has Not Yet Started
Barnidge, Gary CLE TE - Game Has Not Yet Started
Hopkins, Dustin WAS PK - Game Has Not Yet Started
Dolphins, Miami MIA Def - Game Has Not Yet Started

Also, it was prolly unintentional but that name sounds a tad ghey.

which :dunno:

Would an avatar of the Texas flag with rainbow stripes persuade you in one direction or another?

I predict low ratings, and therefore low response numbers to this thread.

The only analogy that makes sense would be if the big boys on both sides of WW2 ended things, except Malta and Bulgaria said "Na, we aint done yet" and kept fighting. Sure, it counts, but the fans mostly quit caring last weekend.

The only analogy that makes sense would be if the big boys on both sides of WW2 ended things, except Malta and Bulgaria said "Na, we aint done yet" and kept fighting. Sure, it counts, but the fans mostly quit caring last weekend.

But what if Romosexuals played Doug Martin vs. Nola over Fat Rob? :unsure:

So... you completely mismanaged your team in the semis? :(

• Like 1

Pretty sure it was intentional.

Signed,

Owner - 4th and 9 Inches

Signed,

Owner - 4th and 9 Inches (3 inches 3 times)

:doublethumbsup:

My lineup may change. I may play Jordan Reed over Barnidge once I get an injury update. I may also play Rawls for Tyreek Hill. Tough matchup (Denver) for Hill this week. I'm playing Hopkins who has been a huge disappointment this year because it looks like he finally has QB who will get the ball to him.

Signed,

Owner - 4th and 9 Inches

Yep. Intentional.

Signed,

Owner - Kat Fancy

Digby

Hey, You can take

your apology and your trophy...

and shove it straight up your ass!

And another thing,

just wait till next year. :banana:

My team is so focking horrid and has been since the inception of this league, I will be lucky if I do not get booted soon.

Signed, owner - Urine Trouble.

My team is so focking horrid and has been since the inception of this league, I will be lucky if I do not get booted soon.

you're the classic homer owner. if you can shed at least some of that mentality, you could turn it around. PM me if you need consulting. My cost is nothing more than one of your top tier players :thumbsup:

Championship game and the Romosexuals start Doug Martin :doh:

I was taking a post lunch nap haha. He wasn't hurt, or anything. Dooshbag coach.

Will be funny if I lose by the 10 points Fat Rob has on my bench, which looks entirely possible at this point.

I was taking a post lunch nap haha. He wasn't hurt, or anything. Dooshbag coach.

Will be funny if I lose by the 10 points Fat Rob has on my bench, which looks entirely possible at this point.

WOW. That would blow. I hope that is not the outcome for your team after a great year.

A nap in the middle of a championship match? It takes a constant razor sharp focus to win my league's title, as that exact moment you let your guard down is the exact moment they will kill you. The El Padrino is not pleased.

Wow.

Just wow

I didn't know I joined the bush league

Wow.

Just wow

I didn't know I joined the bush league

It's made up of geeks isn't it?

I don't think they'll boot you. Maybe just roll you out...

I don't think they'll boot you. Maybe just roll you out...

:first: :lol:

I think I'll have to boot myself, if Tyreek Hill doesn't have a big game.

It's hard enough dealing with all these high maintenance crybabies. I don't know if I could deal with the extra layer of being ridiculed for losing to MedStudent in this manner.

:wall:

It's hard enough dealing with all these high maintenance crybabies. I don't know if I could deal with the extra layer of being ridiculed for losing to MedStudent in this manner.

The extra layer of self stupidity? My god I can't believe I lost round 1 to such a numb nuts.

Change your name to mobb_deep_sleep

• Like 1

No no. Everyone will just feel for you, and therefore avoid the topic, as to not inflict too much distress. I wouldn't even place an asterisk by Med's title in order to symbolically keep him from the multiple time champions lounge either. Promise.

I won 154.14 - 142.65. If you had played Kelley i still would have won 154.14 - 152.85. No need to knock yourself out over not playing Kelly.

I won 154.14 - 142.65. If you had played Kelley i still would have won 154.14 - 152.85. No need to knock yourself out over not playing Kelly.

Martin was announced as a scratch after Kelly's game had started. So if Mobb is awake, he plays Booker and wins by a point. Such a shame. Poor Mobb.

Congrats on the title though. As I stated a month ago, I considered your team my greatest threat. I obviously didn't get there, but even if I had it would have been a tough match, as my 2 remaining guys would have to hit their averages just to tie you. Back to back is an accomplishment worthy of your grace.

Martin was announced as a scratch after Kelly's game had started. So if Mobb is awake, he plays Booker and wins by a point. Such a shame. Poor Mobb.

Congrats on the title though. As I stated a month ago, I considered your team my greatest threat. I obviously didn't get there, but even if I had it would have been a tough match, as my 2 remaining guys would have to hit their averages just to tie you. Back to back is an accomplishment worthy of your grace.

Lol. I didn't even think of that scenario. I feel so much better now... if you guys want to boot me, I understand. Or maybe demote me down into your division? :wall:

Congrats Med. Was a great battle. The Elway will be a perennial contender for years to come. :cheers:

Congrats. I am annoyed by my teams lack of competitiveness this year. I traded away too many picks. But I usually melt down before my team rises into the upper echelon. I will find some gems in the 4th round. I always do

Kelley Karma comes back to bite :clap:

• Like 1