Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

MLB 2018

Will the Brewers lose a game anytime soon ?

Or at all the rest of this season ?

Will be swept in the world series

Its early, but Yelich isnt any showing much MVP stuff in the post season.

Agreed. Bad time for him to hit a slump.

He looks to be pressing a bit. Only 2 games though, he was great in the Colorado series.

Sorry bro. I jinxed it.

12 games was a heck of ride, especially since we needed each of the first 8 just to win the division. Hope they start another winning streak ASAP.

Nunez is good. The bullpen too.

Recipe for success.

See you next year.

Counsell has to stop using Jeffress, Dodgers are teeing off on him. Use Knebel, he looks completely returned to form from control/hammy issues.

Good win.

Brewers looking good.

Machado is pretty handsy on the base paths huh?

He needs to be a tad less obvious about it.

smoke and mirrors

Growing very tired of the Latins

:thumbsup:

Going to have to be far more specific

Or you can just watch the games. Machado is a disgrace. Can't wait for the Yankees to sign A-Rod 2.0

Hardcore troubadour, on 17 Oct 2018 - 09:28 AM, said:

Or you can just watch the games. Machado is a disgrace. Can't wait for the Yankees to sign A-Rod 2.0

I can't stay up that late. I have a job.

Meh, it was kind of cheesy, but the 1st baseman's foot did appear to be taking up a good portion of the bag. Machado definitely deserves the criticism as he has always been a doosh. I don't think that is a Latin player issue. That is just Machado.

Meh, it was kind of cheesy, but the 1st baseman's foot did appear to be taking up a good portion of the bag. Machado definitely deserves the criticism as he has always been a doosh. I don't think that is a Latin player issue. That is just Machado.

Take another look. Clearly intentional.

Pina hits a double last night, gets to second and acts like he scored a touchdown. Always with the jumping up and down and hystrionics. This is baseball, leave that crap to football. Getting to second and pointing to your dugout is one thing, like Big Papi would do. This new generation take it to another level. Like that clown on the Cubs.

Pina hits a double last night, gets to second and acts like he scored a touchdown. Always with the jumping up and down and hystrionics. This is baseball, leave that crap to football. Getting to second and pointing to your dugout is one thing, like Big Papi would do. This new generation take it to another level. Like that clown on the Cubs.

The white guys do that stuff too. I see guys doing the little dance after a hit. The game if freakin boring 95% of the time. Maybe they should get off your lawn. :lol:

I saw it and it was intentional, but the fatass first baseman shouldn't have his foot taking up half of the base if he doesn't want to get kicked. I teach that in little league for goodness' sake.

Thats the 3rd doosh move Machado has made on the bases this series.

That and his stupid focking hair cut are more than enough reasons to root against him. Go Brewers.

The white guys do that stuff too. I see guys doing the little dance after a hit. The game if freakin boring 95% of the time. Maybe they should get off your lawn. :lol:

I saw it and it was intentional, but the fatass first baseman shouldn't have his foot taking up half of the base if he doesn't want to get kicked. I teach that in little league for goodness' sake.

First baseman also pull their foot off the base once the put-out is completed. D-Bag move by both players, the runner shares most of the blame, the first baseman isn't blameless though. You make the play and get your foot off the bag, there was plenty of time for that. Bang bang plays are obviously different, that wasn't the case here.

First baseman also pull their foot off the base once the put-out is completed. D-Bag move by both players, the runner shares most of the blame, the first baseman isn't blameless though. You make the play and get your foot off the bag, there was plenty of time for that. Bang bang plays are obviously different, that wasn't the case here.

Agreed.

He had plenty of time to get a good foot plant that would have avoided the issue and there is no way that he could have stretched on that one if needed. He also waited until the ball got into his body instead of reaching for it.

With all of that said, Machado is a doosh.

I put more blame of the 1st basemen...no reason at all for his foot to still be on the bag there.

Agree. Machado did that intentionally. We've all seen much worse in baseball. This is a 3 out of 10 on the outrage scale.

Pitchers throwing 100mph fastballs at hitters for any stupid unwritten rule is much much worse.

• Like 1

100% intentional. Slid his foot so he could get him good.

It wasn't a bang bang play. On many of those, the runner will run over 1st base without even touching it to avoid hurting an ankle.

I put more blame of the 1st basemen...no reason at all for his foot to still be on the bag there.

And on a routine out, there was no need for Machado to need the inner half of the bag. Plus drag his left foot into the foot/ankle of JA. 100% dirty on Machados part.

It wasn't a bang bang play. On many of those, the runner will run over 1st base without even touching it to avoid hurting an ankle.

Yep. He coulda taken out his Achilles with that move.

They could also hurt themselves if they try to take a stride that is shorter or longer than their regular stride.

Again, both sides have some blame here, but Machado is a notorious doosh.

And on a routine out, there was no need for Machado to need the inner half of the bag. Plus drag his left foot into the foot/ankle of JA. 100% dirty on Machados part.

that's true...agree 100% on the pitchers beaning people.

Ok. Stay on my lawn, I'll just turn the channel.

Did Muncy just knee himself in the jaw

Of course the controversial call found Joe West. Should be fan interference

Of course the controversial call found Joe West. Should be fan interference

Agreed. Cowboy Joe is a magnet. Guy has more chins than a Chinese phone book

Agreed. Cowboy Joe is a magnet. Guy has more chins than a Chinese phone book

Yeah. And he could have called Roberts out in 04. No one would have said anything.

Roberts was clearly safe ;)

It was clear on replay. It was close in real time. At that point if he called him out no one would have said anything. It was bang bang.

This is a heck of a game so far. Never been impressed with Morton

That was a great game last night but, damn, they have to figure out how to play a game in less than 5 hours. Between the replays, mound visits and all of the normal BS, it made a pretty exciting, back-and-forth game tedious.

How do you not walk Martinez there? What a dope.

He's sucked this series.

Smoke and mirrors