Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Walking Dead: Mid-Season Seven Thread

No shower in awhile and they're focking like bunnies. I'm guessing her nether region smells like a walker about now.

I was thinking the exact same thing when watching that. :D

• Like 1

That character was actually played bt Stephen King

Jordy Verell you lunkhead!

Jordy Verell you lunkhead!

The actor you lunkhead!

I suppose. To me there just didn't seem like much going on this episode. Really didn't even need it besides the last 5 minutes when they found the guns. At least in the last episode we got a closer look at how Neagans place operates and how Eugene is turning into one of Neagans goons. Kinda shows how Neagan wins people over.

Weak people. Yes

The walkers are officially not dangerous anymore. In the past, if you car was surrounded, you were dead. Now, just causally walk out of the sunroof.

It's all in the characters in thise situations. Rick and michonne? Obviously not dying there.

Also fake out deaths are nothing new. Glenn had what 2 of them?

Haven't watched since the new season started. Watched this last episode, then went into the DVR and deleted the rest. I'll watch this thread to see when Negan dies and go watch that episode I guess. Curious to see how they take him out, but not curious enough to watch hours of complete dreck.

Two questions

1 so, are the junkyard people the ones who wrote the notes on the boat? You win but you still lose. Notes? Don't think so.

1b Have Saviors visited junkyard?

2 where's Jesus? Hilltop?

Two questions

1 so, are the junkyard people the ones who wrote the notes on the boat? You win but you still lose. Notes? Don't think so.

1b Have Saviors visited junkyard?

2 where's Jesus? Hilltop?

I say no.

And heaven.

Quite the build up they have going.

very predictable episodes

Really? You saw those 2 deaths coming?

if you didn't you're just not paying attention

I saw the boys death coming. Didn't see Morgan flipping his sh1t and killing that other guy

I sure didn't, good to see Morgan finally snap for once. I usually dislike the episodes that feature on the secondary characters but I really enjoyed this one.

I saw the boys death coming. Didn't see Morgan flipping his sh1t and killing that other guy

the way they were talking about the boy and kept showing him. was a given

I thought Morgan was going to kill the guy when he went to Morgan's room. Just took a little longer

Only 3 episodes left.......build up to a war and sorry you'll have to wait until next season :mad:

So homegirl went all Leroy Jenkins on Rosita. Rosita likes to bang and Eugene has switched sides. That's a wrap.

Eugene is probably the most compelling story line right now.

Waffle face has something to contribute as well.

worst episode ever.

they could have just ended it last night.

build up is terrible

Only 3 episodes left.......build up to a war and sorry you'll have to wait until next season :mad:

Exactly. They won't resolve anything and it will prob cut to black as they are storming the gates or what not.

Also I don't blame Eugene, I'd rather be with the saviors. Better protection, better food and more women.

The Creator was talking about his 800 episode. God I hope that was an exaggeration. He hasnt even made a hundred shows without losing one hell of a lot of interest.

I still don't understand why half the cast has to be British. You're filming in Georgia for Christ's sake. Not stratford-upon-avon.

Exactly. They won't resolve anything and it will prob cut to black as they are storming the gates or what not.

Also I don't blame Eugene, I'd rather be with the saviors. Better protection, better food and more women.

For who Eugene is, I don't blame him either. He thinks he is on the winning side, and really Negan is treating him better than he had been treated with Rick's group. Plus, if he gets broken out, where is he going to hide? He isn't a master of stealth or have the ability to survive on his own on the outskirts. If I am him i stay with Negan, and if Rick conquers Negan town Eugene just tells him he was still cooking up a plan to take down Negan

Eugene is like the Dr. Smith in Lost in Space

Um no

really tried to give the BOD this season, but I just don't see how one ep is going to turn it around.

much less motivate me and others to sit around six or eight months waiting to see how it ends.

its pretty arrogant of the writers/showrunners to expect the audience to put up with that shiit

with all the alternatives out there. comic books are not tv shows.

They spent too much time in build-up mode this season, this has definitely been my least favorite of the seasons. I want enormous amounts of death and destruction in the finale, but it still won't be enough to save the season.

• Like 1

They spent too much time in build-up mode this season, this has definitely been my least favorite of the seasons. I want enormous amounts of death and destruction in the finale, but it still won't be enough to save the season.

there's going to be TONS of deaths in the finale

most if not all are going to be from the junkyard, Negan's cronies, people from Hilltop we've seen for about 5 seconds ever, and 3rd rate survivors from the Kingdom, maybe some dykes from Oceanside if they get involved as well

the most significant death from Alexandria is going to be Aaron's boyfriend, cause he got his minute of camera time this week, and now that Jesus has come out in the show, they need to build some Jesus/Aaron romance

I didn't buy the forced drama of the creepy rape guy on Sasha. He knows the rules and everyone is terrified of Negans authority. He would know better and would not try something that openly.

can this abortion die please?

I didn't buy the forced drama of the creepy rape guy on Sasha. He knows the rules and everyone is terrified of Negans authority. He would know better and would not try something that openly.

Of course Neegan is god. Neegan is everywhere at all times.

its pretty arrogant of the writers/showrunners to expect the audience to put up with that shiit

with all the alternatives out there. comic books are not tv shows.

I agree it's been meh, but this show very loosely follows the comics, like barely at all. It's not a situation where I can recognize every show as a book, it's quite the opposite. None of this is in the book, not the lesbian city, not half the characters, none of the setups or drama is the same, nothing at all. Besides Negans page perfect introduction speech it's totally different (and worse) than the book.

i dunno how long it's been in 'post-apocalypse time' , (ever notice they never have seasons there? - It's supposed to be Virginia for Chrissake), but damn sure I'd be all rapey-face after that amount of time. Fock, I'd chop the arms and jaw of a walker at this point.

and*****************************spoiler**********************************************

No, seriously - It's an actual spoiler.

Sasha's a goner. The only reason I 'know' is she's already signed up for some Star Trek TV series.

can this abortion die please?

The show or maggies baby?

Knew you would support late term.abortions you sonofabitch. :)

The show or maggies baby?

Knew you would support late term.abortions you sonofabitch. :)

She don't look pregnant!