Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Even you Libtards can't think this is ok

This is despicable, he's male and should wrestle against males.

Wait a second, now I'm confused...was the freak born a girl or born a boy? The stories conflict. Does it have a ###### or not?

Edit: OK, so she was born a girl and is taking hormones. That makes it a bit better. I thought it was a dude just manhandling chicks and claiming to be a chick. If she was born a girl, that's where she should wrestle and I have no problem with that.

so you are ok with girls who aren't matured yet taking extreme amounts of testosterone and competing against girls who aren't

this is an extremely slipperly slope, I can just see in years to come how other countries will have women juicing under the false transition pretense

I get it though, you are a girl and you want a peepee, well sorry you don't get to compete against other girls. Either wait til you are out of HS if you want to compete in HS sports to transition or don't play period

If either prospective spouse is under the age of sixteen years, in addition to parental consent, the written approval of a Judge of the Supreme Court or Family Court is needed. A person under the age of fourteen years cannot be married.

If either prospective spouse is under the age of sixteen years, in addition to parental consent, the written approval of a Judge of the Supreme Court or Family Court is needed. A person under the age of fourteen years cannot be married.

If it's true, then the law was never changed probably because of the Orthodox Jews. Everything I read says 16 though. Seems to be some mix up somewhere.

this is a totally different issue than the bathroom issue. The reason that girls can no longer compete with boys after the age 13 or 14 is because of the male body's production of testosterone. This chick is being pumped full of testosterone for her transition to a male. You can't have men wrestling women. Talk about a hollow meaningless championship.

I agree. There is no good answer. If they let him compete against males then the next M to transition to F could compete as an F and that would be unfair. It seems if a non trans female pumped hormones into her body she would be disqualified and I think this would be the case here too. Otherwise all females could start taking testosterone to build muscle and give them an advantage. It is too bad for these people because there is no good solution for them.

I agree. There is no good answer. If they let him compete against males then the next M to transition to F could compete as an F and that would be unfair. It seems if a non trans female pumped hormones into her body she would be disqualified and I think this would be the case here too. Otherwise all females could start taking testosterone to build muscle and give them an advantage. It is too bad for these people because there is no good solution for them.

No. It. Wouldn't. The left fancies themselves the party of science wrt climate change, but on this subject they are complete voodoo. The science is that men are physically superior to women, at least at the high end of competition. We don't need a one size fits all approach which completely ignores science. :dunno:

How about you can't decide to change your sex until you're an adult?

does everyone realize that the suicide rate increases after the transition to the other sex? And that these people are by far the highest suicide rate of any group

and this is bad why?

We often showered after football and basketball games/practice.

We rarely showered after gym class, but we did undress in there.

Looking back, it was pretty uncomfortable undressing, pissing, crapping and showering next to friends and team mates of the same sex.

There should have been private stalls, but it was all pretty much out in the open. Whoever designed that sh!t was probably a homo or something.

I can't imagine how uneasy teens might get doing it in front of people of the opposite or confused gendered.

Plus, kids are still mean as ever. Why would you wanna put your kid in a weird bathroom situation anyway?

A couple short group shower stories:

My wife says her HS dyke gym teacher used to stand in the hallway and watch as each girl passed by to verify that they all showered after gym class. Can you imagine a gym teacher doing that today?

When I started work at Nike, we were given a tour of the University of Oregon's track and field facilities. Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight spoke to us briefly before we all went for a cross country run.

We all showered afterward and when we got on the bus to head back to the city, one of the execs told a story about how Bowerman used to initiate the freshman members of his track team by pissing on them while they showered in that facility. One said, "he got me on the leg" another said he pissed on his back and another said he looked up from scrubbing his feet to see Bowerman pissing at his head.

That Bowerman was a real crack up huh? After hearing that story, I've often wondered if there may have been any Sandusky type stuff going on there.

Plus, kids are still mean as ever. Why would you wanna put your kid in a weird bathroom situation anyway?

I think the point is the person feels like they are in a weird bathroom situation to begin with

I think the point is the person feels like they are in a weird bathroom situation to begin with

Yeah, I get that, but I really don't see a solution that makes EVERYONE feel comfortable using most current faclities

The solutions is to eliminate all urinals and retrofit all public bathrooms with private stalls for every toilet.

Same with showers. These wide open communal showers are stupid and archaic. I'd think we should all be on board with more privacy for everyone.

I prefer not to do my business next to anyone.

does everyone realize that the suicide rate increases after the transition to the other sex? And that these people are by far the highest suicide rate of any group

How is this at all shocking? You mean to tell me the suicide rate amongst a group of individuals who are regularly called freaks, told they have a mental disorder, ridiculed growing up, and often times abandoned by their families, can't just have a magical surgical procedure to fix all that?

How is this at all shocking? You mean to tell me the suicide rate amongst a group of individuals who are regularly called freaks, told they have a mental disorder, ridiculed growing up, and often times abandoned by their families, can't just have a magical surgical procedure to fix all that?

correct wanting to be the opposite sex is a mental disorder that many of them believe can be fixed by becoming the opposite sex. Finding a fix to the disorder is the key to helping these people, not pushing them to do so at a younger and younger age

When I started work at Nike, we were given a tour of the University of Oregon's track and field facilities. Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight spoke to us briefly before we all went for a cross country run.

We all showered afterward and when we got on the bus to head back to the city, one of the execs told a story about how Bowerman used to initiate the freshman members of his track team by pissing on them while they showered in that facility. One said, "he got me on the leg" another said he pissed on his back and another said he looked up from scrubbing his feet to see Bowerman pissing at his head.

That Bowerman was a real crack up huh? After hearing that story, I've often wondered if there may have been any Sandusky type stuff going on there.

I can definitely put this one to bed. I can find no record of trump visiting university or Oregon and he pays to have this done to him.

Feeling like you are the opposite sex and in the wrong body is absolutely a mental disorder. An obvious one at that, pretty inarguably. No different than those freak shows who feel like a part of their body is wrong and want to remove it, like their arm or leg. Or those who see an ugly or fat person in the mirror even if they are pretty or skinny and need to keep getting surgeries.

so you are ok with girls who aren't matured yet taking extreme amounts of testosterone and competing against girls who aren't

this is an extremely slipperly slope, I can just see in years to come how other countries will have women juicing under the false transition pretense

I get it though, you are a girl and you want a peepee, well sorry you don't get to compete against other girls. Either wait til you are out of HS if you want to compete in HS sports to transition or don't play period

Nah I do think it's complete bull. Like if A man decided to wear a wig and lipstick and join a "woman's" arm wrestling contest. Have to respect what he identifies as right? It's garbage for sure, I just felt it was a bit better that it wasn't a born male tossing women around. But really it's no different than a normal girl taking a bunch of steroids. I mean, it's actually exactly that lol.

Nah I do think it's complete bull. Like if A man decided to wear a wig and lipstick and join a "woman's" arm wrestling contest. Have to respect what he identifies as right? It's garbage for sure, I just felt it was a bit better that it wasn't a born male tossing women around. But really it's no different than a normal girl taking a bunch of steroids. I mean, it's actually exactly that lol.

ahh ok bro, didn't understand from the last comment where you were standing

Saw that earlier. It's pretty sad.

Granted I think it is silly for an adult to sit like that in a professional setting, but at the end of the day, who gives a fock?

Granted I think it is silly for an adult to sit like that in a professional setting, but at the end of the day, who gives a fock?

Agreed. They've been in office a month. She seems like a nitwit though. But they should reprimand her internally and move on. There are a LOT of things to be "outraged" about if you're a lib. This one just makes them look petty. But that's pretty much every day around here, isn't it?

She probably stood on the couch to take the picture and was just checking to see how it came out. Should satisfy the libtarded still steaming from their Oscar snafu

• Like 1

That's so far down the list of reasons Conway is a joke and embarrassment it doesn't even make the list.

She probably stood on the couch to take the picture and was just checking to see how it came out. Should satisfy the libtarded still steaming from their Oscar snafu

Never even thought of that, I bet that is what happened actually.

That's so far down the list of reasons Conway is a joke and embarrassment it doesn't even make the list.

I am just pointing out that you all jump at every shadow there is. Same scenario, the right would have never released an article like this, why? Because it is focking stupid.