Sign in to follow this  
Stu82

T. Ginn or Devante Parker? Will respond to you.

First round of playoffs and trying to decide between Ted Ginn or Devante Parker as my Flex play this weekend in a PPR League. Been going with Greg Olsen for much of the season at the Flex but can't keep risking his 1-4 points most weekends any longer. Looking for some good insight and advice and or info from anyone from Charlotte or South FL.

Ginn vs. SD

Parker vs. Miami (and probably up against Patrick Peterson)

Thanks and good luck to everyone this weekend!!

Ginn is red hot the last two weeks and has the better QB. You just gotta hope he doesn't revert back to "can't trust him" Ginn. He's been really good this year though. I have him in a league with crazy scoring settings and his game last week helped me to win a week I had no business winning!! Lol! I think Ginn has the better match up. I would roll with hm!! Parkers QB just scares me a little. Tannehill can be really awful at times.

See mine, please!! Thanks!!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=461907

Ginn.

Yeah me as well, but unfortunately this is a deep 16 team league and so that flex position or even 2nd WR can get a bit thin at times.

Ginn is at least the type who can have 1 play make his day...especially in a big/deep league like the one you're in. Good luck!