Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Anyone ever leave their kid in the backseat?

Apparently its a major issue nowadays. ABC has suggested putting something important in the backseat so you dont forget. Like a child isnt important enough?

• Like 1

:rolleyes:

Nitwits

I'm convinced the majority of people who forget are stoned.

There's only like 4874 different patents for simple devices that would solve/limit this.

Gotta love them unintended consequences;

25 years ago, Lifetime does a movie about some determined mother who, despite all odds, fights for all car manufacturers to include passenger side airbags - Because seat belts alone can - KILL YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHILD! :shocking: "The Lacy Softbottom Story - Played by Sally Struthers". Mothers around the country freak the fock out and go overboard. Laws are passed to jail parents without airbag cars. Now fighting to have the elderly, dogs and midgets included. As well as old midget dogs without airbags.

15 years ago, Lifetime does a movie about some determined mother who, despite all odds, fights for all parents to place their kids in the back seat of cars - Because air bags can KILL YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHILD! :shocking: "The Stacy Lobatom Story - Played by Victoria Principal". Mothers around the country freak the fock out and go overboard. Now fighting to have the elderly, dogs and midgets included. As well as old midget dogs.

...and now kids are poaching in the back seat. - As played by Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Now fighting to have the elderly, dogs and midgets included. As well as old midget dogs.

:doh:

• Like 1

I think this conversation has been had before. I could see how it could happen. If you aren't the parent that usually drops the kid at daycare, I could understand forgetting if the kid fell asleep or something during the ride.

I've rented a couple cars that beep when there is something in the back seat when you leave. Guess it's for that. Can't figure out how your forget a kid but whatever

I've considered accidentally leaving my kids in the back seat, but haven't done it yet.

It is useful as a threat though.

I've left him in a cage.

For how long?

:thumbsup:

I've left him in the car to run into the store.

I take the keys and lock the car.

There's only like 4874 different patents for simple devices that would solve/limit this.

25 years ago, Lifetime does a movie about some determined mother who, despite all odds, fights for all car manufacturers to include passenger side airbags - Because seat belts alone can - KILL YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHILD! :shocking: "The Lacy Softbottom Story - Played by Sally Struthers". Mothers around the country freak the fock out and go overboard. Laws are passed to jail parents without airbag cars. Now fighting to have the elderly, dogs and midgets included. As well as old midget dogs without airbags.

15 years ago, Lifetime does a movie about some determined mother who, despite all odds, fights for all parents to place their kids in the back seat of cars - Because air bags can KILL YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHILD! :shocking: "The Stacy Lobatom Story - Played by Victoria Principal". Mothers around the country freak the fock out and go overboard. Now fighting to have the elderly, dogs and midgets included. As well as old midget dogs.

...and now kids are poaching in the back seat. - As played by Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Now fighting to have the elderly, dogs and midgets included. As well as old midget dogs.

The best thing about "accidentally" poaching Jennifer Love Chewit's baby in the back seat is having to replace it. :eyebrowsquicklydartingupanddown:

I've said this before and I'll say it again: anyone who can't understand how you can possibly forget a kid in the back seat has never had a well-behaved kid who sits quietly in the back seat. If you deviate from your routine in any way, it is sooooo easy to forget... we've been fortunate to not do so as a forgotten kid in a Phoenix car in the summer = dead, but I have nothing but sympathy for such parents.

Apparently its a major issue nowadays. ABC has suggested putting something important in the backseat so you dont forget. Like a child isnt important enough?

Your Cellphone works.

Joe where is your kid?

I think I dropped him off at daycare. Oh fock I left my phone in the car.

• Like 1

I used to put my right shoe in the car seat with my daughter. One time I drove to the grocery store and got out and I was missing my right shoe so I drove back home to look for it. I tore the house apart and could not find it and then decided to put on a different pair of shoes and go the grocery store and the shoe store, but not until I took a nap.

• Like 1

Absofuckinglutelynot. This boggles my mind. How in the fock is this even possible? I have never, ever left him any place he was not supposed to be. How is this a thing

Absofuckinglutelynot. This boggles my mind. How in the fock is this even possible? I have never, ever left him any place he was not supposed to be. How is this a thing

I hear commercials about it all the time on the radio. Its apparently a common thing nowadays

I'm convinced the majority of people who forget are stoned.

bullshitt. I am a lifelong stoner. Daily smoker. I make snoop look like a rookie. Never been arrested. Never been in an accident. Full time job. Never once forgot my kid anywhere. Ever.

This is gold :)

• Like 1

Did he break out and get that?

I need to watch Borat again. :thumbsup:

How about a daycare center that's given the responsibility of taking care of your child. Yeah. bye bye day care license. This is another case of retard level people being in a position of responsibility.

How do you come off the bus and not do a head count? I'll tell you how. Retards. They are everywhere.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/3-old-dies-spending-3-5-hours-scorching-110303886--abc-news-topstories.html

Hot care deaths at 27 for the year.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: anyone who can't understand how you can possibly forget a kid in the back seat has never had a well-behaved kid who sits quietly in the back seat. If you deviate from your routine in any way, it is sooooo easy to forget... we've been fortunate to not do so as a forgotten kid in a Phoenix car in the summer = dead, but I have nothing but sympathy for such parents.

agree. i could see this happening to people.

I conceived a few in the backseat, though

Did you take that ho for a labstah roll after?

Unfortunately, I think it's pretty clear that a certain percentage of these deaths or near misses are happening because of parents who want a very very very late term abortion.

Did you take that ho for a labstah roll after?

I did have a lot of sex in the backseat of a car or on the beach for lack of better places when I was in HS and college. Many of those were in Maine, but no lobstah was necessary. :lol:

I did have a lot of sex in the backseat of a car or on the beach for lack of better places when I was in HS and college. Many of those were in Maine, but no lobstah was necessary. :lol:

Just a lot of crabs??

agree. i could see this happening to people.

Sorry, can't see it. At all. I don't blame those who have and have nothing but sympathy for those who have experienced this tragedy.

As a side note, you never here about those who recovered a kid alive, but totally brain fried. I am sure it's happened.

Sorry, can't see it. At all. I don't blame those who have and have nothing but sympathy for those who have experienced this tragedy.

why don't you blame them?

I have a long time friend who worked as an investigator on child cases. I argued that you don't just forget a kid. Her response

I'd venture to say that many, many hot car deaths are not carelessness. I've worked more intentional than unintentional.

How sick is that. One guy got 10 years...probation. you kidding me?

Let's say for the sake of argument, you do forget your child is in the backseat.. Whether it be bcoz you broke your routine, you were rushed, whatever...... Do you really forget about them all day? I accidentally leave my phone in the truck, I'm aware of it within minutes - you forget your young child is in there, and you don't think about them for an hour or two - maybe longer?

I still don't buy it.