Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Release the FISA memo

Lot of talk about releasing the FISA memo. Ive read that is shows how Obama and HRC turned our government organizations into a spy ring.

• Like 1

You mean the patriot act under Bush?

Link to where the Bush DOJ/FBI colluded with a political party and paid a contractor to pay Russians to dig up dirt on political opponents?

Lot of talk about releasing the FISA memo. Ive read that is shows how Obama and HRC turned our government organizations into a spy ring.

Release just the memo? Sure to get the fools worked up. Nunes is laughable and thus far the people commenting in the memo...are those who wrote the damn thing.

Im fine with releasing the memo..if they release the basis for it..the memo alone is useless.

Here is a tip...this is all distraction from what else has been going on...Nunes has been running this type of interference for years.

Hillary? Yeah...she ordered all of it...when she had no actual power of course.

Release just the memo? Sure to get the fools worked up. Nunes is laughable and thus far the people commenting in the memo...are those who wrote the damn thing.

Im fine with releasing the memo..if they release the basis for it..the memo alone is useless.

Here is a tip...this is all distraction from what else has been going on...Nunes has been running this type of interference for years.

Seriously?!

The 'Distraction' included a paper trail a blind man could follow, Hillary's influence over several of those were at the behest of Loretta Lynch/Obama to continue covering up their criminal activities i.e. maintain control over the DOJ (which is how Hillary kept getting out of the investigations unscathed), NSA Director Mike Rogers' testimony that these abuses occurred, etc.......

#Releasethememo! Jail these focking corrupt democrats!

The guy who wasn't going to be here much is now here 7 days a week 24/7 lol

Its funny when you guys say something like this. Its like several steps down a wild conspiracy theory trail so the rest of us are just like um... what the fock are you talking about? :wacko:

:lol:

Its funny when you guys say something like this. Its like several steps down a wild conspiracy theory trail so the rest of us are just like um... what the fock are you talking about? :wacko:

like trump/ russia collusion ?
  • Like 1

Natasha Bertrand‏Verified account @NatashaBertrand

Natasha Bertrand Retweeted Susan Hennessey

Source with knowledge tells me the Nunes memo is "a level of irresponsible stupidity that I cannot fathom. Purposefully misconstrues facts and leaves out important details."

6:42 AM - 19 Jan 2018

Susan Hennessey‏Verified account @Susan_Hennessey

It appears to be some loose collection of Nunes's individual unfounded allegations related to unmasking, not clearly even endorsed by his fellow Republicans, now being seized on by opportunists looking for a Hail Mary to try to tank the 702 bill before Trump signs it.

6:37 AM - 19 Jan 2018

This is the crap you conspiracy wackos are banking on.

Lock them UP!

Lock them UP!

Lock them UP!

Have you bothered to read anything on the subject? I'm guessing that's by design just like every other Democrat that could have reviewed the documents.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/19/the-evidence-inside-the-house-intel-committee-four-page-fisa-memo/

Now go do your homework and stop being ignorant.

Natasha Bertrand‏Verified account @NatashaBertrand

Natasha Bertrand Retweeted Susan Hennessey

Source with knowledge tells me the Nunes memo is "a level of irresponsible stupidity that I cannot fathom. Purposefully misconstrues facts and leaves out important details."

No Democrat read the memo; why is that? No Democrat voted to release it to the rest of Congress; why is that?

Idiot Slo is falling for the Dems just ignoring this as if it's going to just go away.

• Like 1

This better be good, and action taken as a result

This better be good, and action taken as a result

Nutcases like Slo will just claim it's fake. Hell, even when the IG releases his findings you know Slo will claim the guy is a hack or something.

This memo will confirm what we know, fill in some blanks and add a few names of the conspirators. Rosenstein might be one of them.

I can't think of any good reason not to release it.

Or why wouldn't ANY single Democrat go review the documents? Isn't reviewing all the information vital to finding out what really happened?

Or why wouldn't ANY single Democrat go review the documents? Isn't reviewing all the information vital to finding out what really happened?

Agreed, completely.

I can't think of any good reason not to release it.

Because without context or supporting documents its likely inflammatory bs (given who produced it).

Because without context or supporting documents its likely inflammatory bs (given who produced it).

But then releasing it forces people to provide context.

But then releasing it forces people to provide context.

Not necessarily. They can release the memo of their findings without releasing context or support claiming its classified.

I believe I posted the quotes where some are against as they believe it undermines ongoing investigation.

See above

Kudos to you guys. I don't know how you maintain the will to constantly read up on this shlt, and then pointlessly argue with one another about how wrong the other person is. The converting someone to see your side of a political debate has to be like .00001% of the time

• Like 1

DC politicians are saying:

"Worse than Watergate"

"Every American needs to know the truth"

"Is this happening in America or is it the KGB"

"It is so alarming the American people have to see this."

"People will go to Jail"

"Worse than Watergate"

"People will go to Jail"

Which politicians? Oh yes...those that wrote the memo.

If Sho feels it shouldn't be released you best believe that it should be released. He knows what happens when the democratic corruption is uncovered. Drain the Swamp President Trump!

Which politicians? Oh yes...those that wrote the memo.

Senators and congressmen go on record. Sho thinks it's made up.

Show him a quote from an anonymous source familiar with a persons line of thinking and he nuts in his pants.

• Like 1

Senators and congressmen go on record. Sho thinks it's made up.

Show him a quote from an anonymous source familiar with a persons line of thinking and he nuts in his pants.

1st your premise of what I do is incorrect.

2nd...which have gone on record? Thus far its been those that helped write the memo.

Not necessarily. They can release the memo of their findings without releasing context or support claiming its classified.

I believe I posted the quotes where some are against as they believe it undermines ongoing investigation.

See above

Kind of like muh Russian collusion huh?

Kudos to you guys. I don't know how you maintain the will to constantly read up on this shlt, and then pointlessly argue with one another about how wrong the other person is. The converting someone to see your side of a political debate has to be like .00001% of the time

This isn't arguing about who is wrong or right about abortion or immigration or gun control.

This is good vs evil.

Evil is going to be exposed and eradicated.

Sho and friends and the MSM will have to live the rest of their lives knowing that they support people who make the KGB and Nazis look like nuns.

• Like 1

This isn't arguing about who is wrong or right about abortion or immigration or gun control.

This is good vs evil.

Evil is going to be exposed and eradicated.

Sho and friends and the MSM will have to live the rest of their lives knowing that they support people who make the KGB and Nazis look like nuns.

Politicians in general?...

Kind of like muh Russian collusion huh?

No...one has actual support thus far and isnt an attempt to distract from another investigation. The other is this crap headed by Nunes.

"Worse than Watergate"

"People will go to Jail"

You wont believe #7 on the list! :shocking:

• Like 1

No...one has actual support thus far and isnt an attempt to distract from another investigation. The other is this crap headed by Nunes.

Nunes was investigated and cleared of any wrong doing. What he did early on in this was to begin to peel back the layers of the onion known as the Russian investigation.

The Memo is merely a highlight of the HIC findings (including Dems) into the illegal activities found during an investigation. You're upset that you've been lied to, mislead or what ever you want to call it. You don't want to admit that you've been wrong this whole time and that people you've ridiculed have been right.

I don't know how any reasonable person would continue holding onto the Russia investigation at this point or dismiss the HIC findings memo (bullet points) as a "distraction".

You should also be reevaluating your hatred for Trump and wonder what other lies you've been told.

Nunes was investigated and cleared of any wrong doing. What he did early on in this was to begin to peel back the layers of the onion known as the Russian investigation.

The Memo is merely a highlight of the HIC findings (including Dems) into the illegal activities found during an investigation. You're upset that you've been lied to, mislead or what ever you want to call it. You don't want to admit that you've been wrong this whole time and that people you've ridiculed have been right.

I don't know how any reasonable person would continue holding onto the Russia investigation at this point or dismiss the HIC findings memo (bullet points) as a "distraction".

You should also be reevaluating your hatred for Trump and wonder what other lies you've been told.

well said
  • Like 1