Sign in to follow this  
bfros

The I'm pissed that Hillman's getting vultured thread

Dang. Didn't realize. I stopped watching Thursday night so this is where I get my info typically.

At least I choose right Hillman vs Oilver so far.

yeah he does look great, no argument there....just hope the kid stays healthy...if he does, damn, he's a legit RB2 with upside

Hillman could be having a MONSTER game.

*What looked to be a sure rushing TD, Manning botched the snap and fell on it. Goes to Sanders next play.

*Barely steps out of bounds at the three on the screen which went for a TD

*Ends up getting vultured by Thompson right after

*Breaks a long run into the endzone that's called back due to holding.

He's still having a good game but he should honestly be closing in on 30 fantasy points right now. :mad:

EDIT: Vultured by Thompson again. :wall: :wall: :wall:

UNFOOKING BELIEVABLE!!!!!!

Two great TD runs called back and one GL vulture....sumb*tch!!

on one hand I did just trade wes welker for thompson in my dynasty league (not that I played him)

on the other hand I start peyton or hillman in each of my four leagues so when someone other than hillman runs the ball in sucks.

dude

What a ###### move by the coaching staff. Reward the guy.

yep. hillman has had one called back adn one where he stepped out on the three...

not our night hillman owners.

or I guess I could quit being a as there is no crying in fantasy football

3 touches for Thompson tonight.....and 2 TD's and more fantasy pts than Hillman who's playing like a beast.........{{insert head pounding on wall emoticon}}

I'm jumping in this circle cry...

Unfockingbelieveable

That motha fockin thief

..and the 2 TD's called back.

..also getting ripped apart by Manny Sanders

**pouring a double Absolute & tonic as a painkiller

• Like 1

I used to blame Shanahan but maybe it is some sort of oxygen deprivation thing that turns Denver coaches into idiots. :(

Did Hillman get hurt towards the end of the game?

Phock ya! His feelings got extremely hurt.

In addition to getting dry focked not once, but twice, by a big stiff Juanthompson

Wow, this could have been a monster game instead of just 12 points. I hate Denver coach.

Didn't we all know this was coming? Thompson has a good 35 pounds on Hillman. The reason Hillman was the guy to own is that he is the receiving back. This will keep happening from here on out as Thompson looked great last night on short yardage, just gotta hope Denver stops getting the ball to the 2 or 3 yd line.

Yep traded for him as well. And I cut the Ball, hopefully he stays mostly out the picture. The Denver ofense has actually gotten better with Hillman in there.

Didn't we all know this was coming? Thompson has a good 35 pounds on Hillman. The reason Hillman was the guy to own is that he is the receiving back. This will keep happening from here on out as Thompson looked great last night on short yardage, just gotta hope Denver stops getting the ball to the 2 or 3 yd line.

He looked great on a 2 yard and a 1 yard run? Not sure if that's possible.

I watched that mess and didn't looking any better than any other plodder would look in that situation. Very Jackie Battle-esque.

Yup. The truth hurts. As scorned as I feel today, I'm not at all surprised and your reasoning is spot on.

I guess we'd all be pissed off more today if he got injured in a goal line scrum or by attempting a leap into the EZ.

• Like 1

This situation will be very similiar to the CJ2K and Lenwhale White situation. CJ would run and catch up and down the field only to have Lenwhale come in and steal all his glory. I'm thinking Hillman will have to get most of his TDs from outside the redzone (like the two called back last night). He will be a very big yardage guy though with a TD here and there.

This situation will be very similiar to the CJ2K and Lenwhale White situation. CJ would run and catch up and down the field only to have Lenwhale come in and steal all his glory. I'm thinking Hillman will have to get most of his TDs from outside the redzone (like the two called back last night). He will be a very big yardage guy though with a TD here and there.

Thompson is only going to be the goal line guy, not "red zone." Hillman will get plenty of attempts and shots at TDs, but may get vultured inside the 3 or so.