Sign in to follow this  
DEEZNUTS

Fellow Montee Ball Owners.....let's have a chat.

Someone dropped him in my league after week 4. I thought I stole him off waivers but let's be honest..... this is Hillman's job to lose.

Just taking the temp of fellow Ball owners. Are you dropping him after tonight?

I'm a Hillman owner with a Hillman boner....and no, I wouldn't drop Ball unless you have to for something clearly better than the RB for Den....Hillman is great but just an injury away....hold.

I'm a Hillman owner with a Hillman boner....and no, I wouldn't drop Ball unless you have to for something clearly better than the RB for Den....Hillman is great but just an injury away....hold.

This is wrong. Former Ball owner. He sucked even when he was healthy. He's done nothing to earn a roster spot (just speculation he would be the starting back to take over after Moreno). Hillman runs with speed and gets lots of ypc. Ball couldn't find the seams and ran slow with no burst. If Hillman gets hurt they'll go RBBC, but the Ball experiment is over.. Drop with confidence.

• Like 1

This is wrong. Former Ball owner. He sucked even when he was healthy. He's done nothing to earn a roster spot (just speculation he would be the starting back to take over after Moreno). Hillman runs with speed and gets lots of ypc. Ball couldn't find the seams and ran slow with no burst. If Hillman gets hurt they'll go RBBC, but the Ball experiment is over.. Drop with confidence.

+1

Ball has a groin injury that will likely linger all season. I don't see any way that he gets the starting job again this year. Moreno is an injury concern himself or else they would have probably been better off just holding onto him. He was clearly a great fit in their system.

Someone dropped him in my league after week 4. I thought I stole him off waivers but let's be honest..... this is Hillman's job to lose.

Just taking the temp of fellow Ball owners. Are you dropping him after tonight?

He was dropped in three of the four leagues I am in

I dropped him in one league and traded him for Justin Forsett in my other league.

I have been hanging on and hoping.

Honestly Hillman just looks the part. The speed he hits the gaps and his cut back footwork is very impressive.

I agree that it looks like he will get hurt every game he plays in, but even if that is the case... it will be a RBBC.

To be fair, I am not sure Ball has been healthy all season. Only hope may be for owners in dynasty league to buy Low and stash ?

RB

I dropped the Ball a couple days ago. It definitely concerns me still and we will have to seat it out when Ball gets back but I think he returns to what is now Thompson's role. I will add that a groin injury is mighty tough for a lot of football players to fully recover from in-season.

So in the preseason before the appendectomy?

If he returns to full strength, Ball will be given carries and this will turn into a timeshare.

But I seriously doubt he will be 100% this season at all. I dropped him a couple of weeks ago and no one in my league has picked him up.

So in the preseason before the appendectomy?

Meke excuses if you want, but he was healthy enough to start and get several 20+ carry games and wasn't productive. You also made my point he isn't healthy do why keep holding a roster spot for a player ythat hasn't done anything?

I'd say hes worth holding until it is determined he wont get his starting job back.

despite rumour and such, there has been nothing said.

The last thing you wanna do is toss away the #1 RB in a manning led offense. no guarantee hes still the lead back, but can you really take the chance?

dunno 'bout holding this dude :dunno:

Hillman has been damn near perfect in his stead ... kid has done everything they ask from the lead rb, and he has not put the ball on the ground. factor in Juwana Mama getting red zone love, and methinks the Ball ship has sailed :wave:

ETA: just cut his ass for Razor Riddick ... need PPR burn today, baby :banana:

to quote Mike Ness: "take awayyyyy hayyy yayyy - take away this BALL and chain" :music_guitarred: