Sign in to follow this  
Dashow28

Bradshaw

Was thinking about trading him, but was curious what people thought his value was. I happen to be in position where I have quite a few RBs but my WRs are lacking, or just out and out not performing. Was wanting to trade him and maybe package one of the underperforming WRs for a better WR. I've been targeting Vincent Jackson, but haven't pulled the trigger as I think Bradshaw by himself is more valuable than him. What should Bradshaw be able to fetch if you're shooting for a WR?

best wr offer pitched to me was Watkins ...

but i have Dez/Julio/Cobb/Benji in that league :dunno:

i countered straight up for Julius (he also has Olsen) just for sh!ts and giggles - never got a reply :banana:

Was thinking about trading him, but was curious what people thought his value was. I happen to be in position where I have quite a few RBs but my WRs are lacking, or just out and out not performing. Was wanting to trade him and maybe package one of the underperforming WRs for a better WR. I've been targeting Vincent Jackson, but haven't pulled the trigger as I think Bradshaw by himself is more valuable than him. What should Bradshaw be able to fetch if you're shooting for a WR?

I realize you have attempt to trade with teams who have a perceived need at RB but I'd aim higher than VJack.

best wr offer pitched to me was Watkins ...

but i have Dez/Julio/Cobb/Benji in that league :dunno:

i countered straight up for Julius (he also has Olsen) just for sh!ts and giggles - never got a reply :banana:

Bradshaw for Olsen would be a very smart trade for you.

Bradshaw for Olsen would be a very smart trade for you.

not when my other rbs are:Jennings/Joique/Hill/Starks/Mason/JStew

ETA: Reed at te already (rode Paul while he was out)

traded bradshaw and garcon for Rivers (before last sunday)

I agree . Don't have high value ranking right now on VJackson

Bradshaw continues to be the most criminally underrated RB1 in FF this year. Has been good almost every week yet people still treating him as a high end flex or something. He is that guy riding the coattails of a great QB season, he is a top redzone option in the passing game. I wouldnt even make that trade for Julio, ahmad is more valuable. Granted, go get anyone better than Julio you would need to package him with a decent wr. If you have him or got his as a FA like me, just start him and enjoy the years top steal at RB.

• Like 1

Bradshaw continues to be the most criminally underrated RB1 in FF this year. Has been good almost every week yet people still treating him as a high end flex or something. He is that guy riding the coattails of a great QB season, he is a top redzone option in the passing game. I wouldnt even make that trade for Julio, ahmad is more valuable. Granted, go get anyone better than Julio you would need to package him with a decent wr. If you have him or got his as a FA like me, just start him and enjoy the years top steal at RB.

I think I'm playing him over Bernard this week.

Like I had mentioned, I was targeting V-Jack because that owner was really the only other owner who was interested in Bradshaw. But at the same time, I know he's way more valuable than just V-Jack alone. I've got a surplus at RB and wanted to target a WR but I just don't know how I can go. I offered Bradshaw and L. Fitzgerald for Antonio Brown or Jordy Nelson (guy has both) and he pretty much laughed at that offer. That's why I came here to see what others thought I could get back for a possible combo like that.

Like I had mentioned, I was targeting V-Jack because that owner was really the only other owner who was interested in Bradshaw. But at the same time, I know he's way more valuable than just V-Jack alone. I've got a surplus at RB and wanted to target a WR but I just don't know how I can go. I offered Bradshaw and L. Fitzgerald for Antonio Brown or Jordy Nelson (guy has both) and he pretty much laughed at that offer. That's why I came here to see what others thought I could get back for a possible combo like that.

Unfortuantely he still is not getting the respect because of his name and past injuries. It will be very hard to get full value for him

I traded him and vereen for shady and Hilton today. I needed wr help and was trying all kinds of ish

Traded him and gronk for Vernon Davis and Brees Feel he's one hit away plus need qb help.

If T-rich sits or is limited with his hammy this week, Bradshaw may go nuts. Then his trade value may go up quite a bit.

dont even bother trading him your not going to get what hes worth...i have him to i was shopping him but the offers for him were rediculous. hes the number 5 point scoring rb halfway through the season. hes this years knowshon moreno

Yeah, I may have to just hold him. I have Forte, Foster, L. Miller, and Bradshaw. We start 2 RBs and a flex so I can start 3 of the 4 every week. Obviously the depth is nice but I'd like to upgrade at a position of need instead of leaving solid points on the bench every week.

A lot of people like to bash him, saying things like, "you could build a bicycle with the metal in his ankles" ... which may be true, but there was never any doubt about his toughness. He's even a good goal line back, and a great pass blocker, despite his size. Seems obvious now he was this years Moreno.

But, if he breaks an ankle again ... I dunno. I love the guy, and I wish him all the success in the world, and I have him in one of my leagues, but those ankle problems ... bad thing for RBs.

I think I'm playing him over Bernard this week.

Unless you also have Murray, Forte, Foster, Bell or Lynch you should be playing them both

Bradshaw is like a radioactive gold coin. Worth a ton but you cant spend it :)

That's how it feels. There's guys in my league who have terrible RBs yet don't have any interest him.

I got Bradshaw in round 12 in my 12 team PPR. If I had played him instead of Pierce in week 2 I'd be 5-2.

There is no way I'd get rid of him right now. I stole him off the board, all he does is score me points, and he is on the field for 50% of the snaps minimum getting some goal line carries and play action TD passes.

Unless you also have Murray, Forte, Foster, Bell or Lynch you should be playing them both

I have Murray as well. Unbelievable, I have Murray, Bernard, Bradshaw, K. Benjamin (though traded for him 2 weeks ago), Jimmy Graham and E. Sanders and I'm 2-5...

Bradshaw has been money all year, but like others said noone is going to give you anything fair for him. You can point out that he is the 5th highest scoring RB so far all you want but people will still hold on to their players cause of where they drafted them at and where you got Bradshaw at. Ive been using him in my flex since my other two RBs are Forte and Ellington.

Bradshaw is TD dependent. Fortunately, he's been scoring pretty much every week but you can't count on that going forward. His workload makes him an RB2....it's just that the offense he's tied to will give him opportunity to score RB1 numbers every so often. Thus far, it's happened more than not....which is why he's ranked so highly. But without volume, you have to expect a regression at some point.

I've got Lacy, Ellington, Bradshaw, Joique, and Matthews and because AJ Green is injured, I'm basically down to Brown and Floyd as my WRs. I'm in need of another WR and was actually eyeing VJax too. But Bradshaw is too much. Hopefully Joique has a good game this week and I'll try to make that work.

Just traded Roethlisberger for Ahmad. I've got Forte at RB1 and Bradshaw at RB2. There's a good chance T-Rich is sitting this week out so it's gonna be a good week for my RBs.

I have always liked him. But when I watched the first game this year and saw him block for Luck and then catch some dump off passes as a safety valve I say a ton of value in PPR. (Since T-Rich cant block anything)

If today's performance didn't prove his value I don't know what will.

I am guessing he was on the field for 90% or more of the offensive snaps, was in pass protection a lot, and was the prime ball carrier.

Tough player.

21.7 points from a 12th round pick...no way I am getting rid of him.