Sign in to follow this  
72dolfan

Fred Jackson Worth Holding a Roster Spot?

He was just dropped in our 12 tem league .3 PPR where we start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, & 1 Flex (RB or WR).

I'm thinking about picking him up, but to do so, I'd have to drop a WR.

I have D Thomas, A Jeffrey, P Garcon, Terrance Williams, R Randle, & Eric Decker.

They say he's out a month. Even if he's out five weeks, that leaves him with Cleveland, Denver, GB, & Oakland (last three during the playoffs). Those aren't bad matchups at all.

Do you see a WR in that list (Obviously not Thomas or Jeffrey) that you'd dump to hold onto Jackson until he's back?

I'm not strong at RBs except for D Murray and his handcuff Randle. My others are J McKinnon, J Bell, J Hill.

I think Jackson, if healthy, could put up some good numbers the final four weeks, but that's JMO.

I'd like to but am so thin at RB already that I can't afford it. Going to watch his situation carefully; if I had a pretty clear indicator that he was close to ready, I might try to grab him for the stretch run.

Just picked him after he was dropped. I think he becomes the starter when he is healthy!! Hopefully he is a quick healer and comes back sooner than later.

Some of the boys at A Little Help! are just getting done with lunch stop one of them on the way out

• Like 1

He was just dropped in our 12 tem league .3 PPR where we start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, & 1 Flex (RB or WR).

I'm thinking about picking him up, but to do so, I'd have to drop a WR.

I have D Thomas, A Jeffrey, P Garcon, Terrance Williams, R Randle, & Eric Decker.

They say he's out a month. Even if he's out five weeks, that leaves him with Cleveland, Denver, GB, & Oakland (last three during the playoffs). Those aren't bad matchups at all.

Do you see a WR in that list (Obviously not Thomas or Jeffrey) that you'd dump to hold onto Jackson until he's back?

I'm not strong at RBs except for D Murray and his handcuff Randle. My others are J McKinnon, J Bell, J Hill.

I think Jackson, if healthy, could put up some good numbers the final four weeks, but that's JMO.

No

If you have him in your lineup you'll need the F U thread. Get Filthy to assist you.

Just picked him after he was dropped. I think he becomes the starter when he is healthy!! Hopefully he is a quick healer and comes back sooner than later.

Think he becomes? He already was the starter. With Spiller out he should get even more touches (although hopefully not too many where he gets hurt again). The only question is if you're in the position to wait until he comes back.

CJ is done for the year, Jackson will be back in a few weeks. What's not to like here? I don't have him in any of my leagues but I'd scoop him up in a heartbeat.

If you have him in your lineup you'll need the F U thread. Get Filthy to assist you.

It's nice to know there are people like you that add so much to the discussion. You should be so proud.

Why would you drop him? I've heard he will be back after the Bills bye week! The Bills have something to play for this year, which motivates him to get back on the field asap!! Plus now that Spiller is out Fred will get the bulk of the carries and will be a #1 RB in PPR formats for rest of yr!