Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Record setting Early Voting turnout

It's easy to imagine both sides of the political spectrum turning out in droves. Hell, I've even considered voting.

I guess we'll see which base has been motivated more at midterms, which should probably carry through to Trump's re-election bid.

It's gonna be like this in every state. New records will be set with fair ease.

As for Texas, Beto mania. The guy has signs all over the place in Austin like you wouldn't believe. He kills Cruz in every debate.

That Beto should run ads reminding voters that Trump called Cruz Lyin Ted, made fun of his wifes looks and said his dad helped JFKs assassin ... then show Cruz kissing Dons ring like the gutless wormy POS he is and always has been.

Pure win.

Im gonna take a wild guess and say that California and New York are boring Democrat

It's gonna be like this in every state. New records will be set with fair ease.

As for Texas, Beto mania. The guy has signs all over the place in Austin like you wouldn't believe. He kills Cruz in every debate.

You keep saying that, but that's not what is happening at all. You're like MDC who keeps repeating the "wages are down" nonsense despite them actually being up. Is you're shtick is to just keep repeating "Beto kills Cruz every time" hoping to rope in some suckers?

You must be getting your info from Vox, Salon or the Daily Kommunist.

History is against the Republicans. Just like it was against Hillary in 2016. I'm voting, expecting history to hold true

• Like 1

Uhm...no. You must have a reading comprehension. From the very top of the article:

"Real average hourly earnings (adjusted for inflation) for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls were totally unchanged in June from one year earlier."

"totally unchanged" <> "down"

And you're wrong about wages (from September, not August like your link):

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/405652-trump-gets-good-news-on-wages

WOMP! WOMP! Maybe you should stay up to date instead of holding on to outdated links to support your canned argument.

Anyone else have any old, outdated links they like to hide behind?

September 25? lol

Beating MDC like a drum tonight. It's actually so easy, even a caveman could do it. :first:

and the eagles lost at home again :lol:

and the eagles lost at home again :lol:

I watch SB highlights whenever I get down. :first:

I watch SB highlights whenever I get down. :first:

hey me too xxxix was great but I have so many to choose from

hey me too xxxix was great but I have so many to choose from

But mine happened this year and we didnt cheat. :first:

If superhero Beto doesn't win the democrats should disband. So much hype and money thrown at what appears to be a very average candidate.

If superhero Beto doesn't win the democrats should disband. So much hype and money thrown at what appears to be a very average candidate.

I don't think Beto wins, nor do I think it's relatively close.

That being said, Texas hasn't had a democratic Senator in 25 years, a democratic Governor in 23 years. This state is as entrenched in Red as one can get - Beto losing will hardly be any qualifier for disbandment - cash bonanza or not.

Im gonna take a wild guess and say that California and New York are boring Democrat

My buddy and I went through every prop and sh1t in depth last Friday and I'm mailing it in tomorrow.

I have high hopes that most of the props will fail (as they should), but low hopes that Cox will win over Newsom.

Sometimes I really hate this state :(

• Like 1