Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 11 FU Thread

FU Trequan....I'm sure you'll give 2/15/0 next week when I really need to start you.

I'm going to say FU to Payton. Up 40 in the 4th quarter and you go deep on 4th and 7. Going to need the Cook(s) boys to go off now.

FU to Phillip Rivers. They should have covered 7 points easily. They were up 12 and driving in the third when Rivers throws a pick right to Von Miller, leading to a Td. Changed the whole game and the Chargers dont even win. Cost me straight and on a tease. I hope he dies horribly.

The return of Road Ben™.

That POS. Took Connor down with him. And got my first loss of the season.

Where in the fock are Thielen and Burton? Did they sneak off to the locker room together to spoon on the trainers table?

I am surprised that fantasy leagues keep allowing people to start a fullback in the tight end spot every week.

That POS. Took Connor down with him. And got my first loss of the season.

Actually Connor f'd himself. I was watching that game and in a very tight fantasy battle at the time. On the second to last drive Connor dropped an easy catch on 4th down - would've been a 1st. Then on the final drive Ben scrambled and hit him right in the chest for what would've been a 25 yard TD and he dropped that too. Then they didn't give him the ball when they had 1st and goal at the one. Three times :doh: Luckily MG3 and Fitzgerald saved me in the 3pm games.

Fock You McVay. 7 focking touches for Gurley? 7 touches? Go fock yourself you spike haired fruit.

yeah... F him... I was up 15 with Gurley against Mahomes... perfect time to ghost Gurley

Girly. Highest scoring game of the year, games top player, expected a decent game. Fock me right? Guess Im bad at FF.

wentz/ertz hurt a bit

survived them

:overhead: