Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Oprah possibly hinted at running for POTUS

So dumb. Sad you guys look for any stupid thing. Total nothing burger as usual.

Please do put oprah up. She's so far left she has zero Chance.

Oprah will just say shes a centrist and make it real. Have you compared Trumps background to his public policy positions? It doesnt matter what you do anymore.

Oprah will just say shes a centrist and make it real. Have you compared Trumps background to his public policy positions? It doesnt matter what you do anymore.

Haven't we had enough of the super left Chicago liberals pretending to be centrist? At least Oprah has had a real job.

Hey, I was just kidding about Trump. He may very well be doing a great job (despite all the firings). I just saw that video while trying to watch highlights of the UGA v AL game. It was harmless fun.

Hey, I was just kidding about Trump. He may very well be doing a great job (despite all the firings). I just saw that video while trying to watch highlights of the UGA v AL game. It was harmless fun.

I am not sure harmless fun is allowed anymore on this board.

Haven't we had enough of the super left Chicago liberals pretending to be centrist? At least Oprah has had a real job.

It doesnt matter what I want. The voters dont care if candidates have any qualifications at all. They just want somebody they recognize from TV. That Progressive auto lady should run for office. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

It doesnt matter what I want. The voters dont care if candidates have any qualifications at all. They just want somebody they recognize from TV. That Progressive auto lady should run for office. :thumbsup:

:lol: :cry:

I believe Mayhem would be the appropriate candidate.

• Like 1

So dumb. Sad you guys look for any stupid thing. Total nothing burger as usual.

Please do put oprah up. She's so far left she has zero Chance.

Everyone said that about Trump. Everyone. Better take this sh!t seriously.

Everyone said that about Trump. Everyone. Better take this sh!t seriously.

The problem she will have is Trump has really never been a far-right conservative. So his trip back to the middle wasn't as far. Oprah has never been Centrist. It will be just a colossal flip flop if she tries to come middle. Not saying Trump hasn't done that I'm just saying in my opinion her travels to the middle will be farther.

Plus I think it will be difficult to swing some voters who have been chastised for voting for Trump without any experience.

Again I hope they do. Biden is really the only one that's going to beat him at this point.

The problem she will have is Trump has really never been a far-right conservative. So his trip back to the middle wasn't as far. Oprah has never been Centrist. It will be just a colossal flip flop if she tries to come middle. Not saying Trump hasn't done that I'm just saying in my opinion her travels to the middle will be farther.

Plus I think it will be difficult to swing some voters who have been chastised for voting for Trump without any experience.

Again I hope they do. Biden is really the only one that's going to beat him at this point.

Lol. You really think this is about politics?? You're delusional. The American obsession with celebrity is off the rails....always has been.

Africans will come out in droves for her....like they did Obama.

Did you somehow think that was cause Africans believed in his policies???

Haaaaaaa........

• Like 1

Lol. You really think this is about politics?? You're delusional. The American obsession with celebrity is off the rails....always has been.

Haaaaaaa........

Oh no I get that. They just see the skin color and will vote for him or her in droves. I'm fully aware of that.

No I don't really see this run of presidents being celebrities. I'm fairly sure Trump is going to screw that up for everyone.

Ugh... another focking anti-science loon. Eff that.

Will you frigging stop this frigging lie!!!!!!!!

Blacks came out for Bill Clinton more than Barack Obama.

It's like you refuse to stop telling this damn lie to yourselves.

Did you not witness the blacks vote Doug Jones into office??

Was he black??????!!!!!!!!!!!

We vote Democrat, DEMOCRAT, DEMOCRAT!!!!!!!!!!

You frigging hillbilly, get it through your thick skull!!!!!!!!

Heck, the only people that voted for Hillary were black people.

She is not black, fyi.

She is not black, fyi.

The single biggest difference in this past election was black voters didn't show up for Hillary like they did Obama. To act like the color of her skin wasn't a massive massive factor is disingenuous at best.

Black people would vote in Dave Chappelle For Christ sakes.

Oprah will have to express disdain and hate for our country, the military and the police to motivate her base as much as Obama did.

Black turnout in 2008 was close to 60% the highest level since 1964. Also, the 1996 turnout was the lowest (by %) since the '76 and '80 elections. If the facts in the article are true, that would make your statement false. :dunno:

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/17/upshot/black-turnout-in-1964-and-beyond.html

Just like you have a brain, black people have brains too and many didn't like her and didn't vote for her.

It wasn't because she was white, it was because she was rude to Africans when she visited Africa, it was because she called black men predators, it was because she only seemed care about blacks when she needed their vote, it was because she ran a racist campaign when she ran against Obama, it's because she seems like a big fat liar and rides her husbands coattails....there are people who are truly disturbed by that thing that happened with her emails and the military, the list goes on.

Black people have run for office many times and you don't see blacks voting for them blindly.

Did blacks vote for Ben Carson? He's black!!

I'm ignoring you now.

She is not black, fyi.

96% of blacks that voted, voted for Obama. And 96% or MORE of blacks that vote if Oprah runs, will vote for her--yeah it helps shes a democrat..but tell me what I said isn't true

I think Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck should run on a ticket together.

What would be better than Batman and Superman running the country? Its foolproof.

• Like 1

Black turnout in 2008 was close to 60% the highest level since 1964. Also, the 1996 turnout was the lowest (by %) since the '76 and '80 elections. If the facts in the article are true, that would make your statement false. :dunno:

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/17/upshot/black-turnout-in-1964-and-beyond.html

Black turnout and white turnout in 2008 was probably higher because of the way Obama used technology and reached out to the youth.

Go somewhere with turnout numbers.

She is not black, fyi.

Why do we keep voting Democrat, when they haven't driven policies to help us out of the welfare class?

The single biggest difference in this past election was black voters didn't show up for Hillary like they did Obama. To act like the color of her skin wasn't a massive massive factor is disingenuous at best.

Black people would vote in Dave Chappelle For Christ sakes.

Same article I quoted above. Black turnout was as high in 2016 as its ever been.

Not true peenie.

Obviously we have an electorate process, but the national numbers looked like this.

Black voters made up 10% of the electorate in '96 and 84% voted for Clinton. Or 8.4% of total votes. (He won by 8%)

Black voters made up 13% of the electorate in '08 and 95% voted for Obama. Or 12.4% of total votes. (He also won by 8%)

Black voters made up 12% of the electorate in '16 and 89% voted for Clinton. Or 10.7% of total votes. (She lost but won pop vote)

Bill Clinton actually was the worst of the 3.

• Like 1

Oprah will have to express disdain and hate for our country, the military and the police to motivate her base as much as Obama did.

She should start by dodging the draft and calling POWs losers.

Don't forget people who built businesses.

Could also never enlist and call half the country deplorables.

yeah that would be right down her bases ally, also express a special affinity for Islam and deny there is any such thing as a bad muslim.

Just like you have a brain, black people have brains too and many didn't like her and didn't vote for her.

It wasn't because she was white, it was because she was rude to Africans when she visited Africa, it was because she called black men predators, it was because she only seemed care about blacks when she needed their vote, it was because she ran a racist campaign when she ran against Obama, it's because she seems like a big fat liar and rides her husbands coattails....there are people who are truly disturbed by that thing that happened with her emails and the military, the list goes on.

Black people have run for office many times and you don't see blacks voting for them blindly.

I'm ignoring you now.

Black turnout in 2016 was higher than its ever been (same article I quoted above from ny times)

88% of blacks that voted, did so for Hillary in 2016. In '92 83 % of black voters voted for her husband. In '96 the number was 84%.

In this thread you have stated:

Blacks came out more for Bill Clinton than Obama FALSE

Blacks didn't like Hillary, when in fact they voted in a greater percentage for her than him in either of his elections.

Black turnout and white turnout in 2008 was probably higher because of the way Obama used technology and reached out to the youth.

Go somewhere with turnout numbers.

Whatever the reason, it doesn't change the fact that more came out for Obama than did Bill Clinton.

Blacks didn't like Hillary, when in fact they voted in a greater percentage for her than him in either of his elections.

The alternative was Trump, a Republican.

I'm ignoring you now.

Ben Carson didn't promise blacks free stuff. Oprah will promise free rent and ham sammiches and the black vote will be out in force.

Facts? Did you forget where you are?

Fock dude, I keep forgetting why I try to stay out of the political BS here. :lol:

The alternative was Trump, a Republican.

You said they hated Hillary and also that they came out in greater numbers for Bill than they did Obama. Yet a greater percentage (88%) of blacks that voted, voted for Hillary than did for Bill in either of his elections.

Paraphrasing your Comments......they loved Bill, hated Hillary, yet voted in greater numbers for the one they hated over the one they loved.

Bill opposition were Republicans as well.

Not true peenie.

Obviously we have an electorate process, but the national numbers looked like this.

Black voters made up 10% of the electorate in '96 and 84% voted for Clinton. Or 8.4% of total votes. (He won by 8%)

Black voters made up 13% of the electorate in '08 and 95% voted for Obama. Or 12.4% of total votes. (He also won by 8%)

Black voters made up 12% of the electorate in '16 and 89% voted for Clinton. Or 10.7% of total votes. (She lost but won pop vote)

Bill Clinton actually was the worst of the 3.

I'm going to accept this. I just remember reading before that blacks voted more for Bill Clinton, but....okay.

But it wasn't just because he was black, I mean really.

I'm going to accept this. I just remember reading before that blacks voted more for Bill Clinton, but....okay.

But it wasn't just because he was black, I mean really.

Not just because but obviously it was a major factor. And it was the biggest demographic change in turn out this past election.