Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

2016 Season

Looks like BTILC won't be coming in this year. I've sent a PM to Rockford for the opening in the league seeing as he expressed an interest last time we awarded a team.

Guys, I'm still on vacation so Internet time is still a problem for me. Meanwhile, what little time I have spent around here, I've not seen much of James either.

If Rockford shows up and affirms that he still wants to take over a team, Big Trouble in Little China will be his. He'll likely have questions, I'll need everybody to help him out seeing as I may be slow to respond to Qs and also to get him access to his team at the league website: http://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/16444#0

We'll give Rockford a few days to reply. If we don't land him, I'll post a recruiting thread in the Geek Club when I get home.

welcome.

lets make some trades :ninja:

looks like a good crew here, im interested. this is free right?

Yes, it's free so no money is required. That being said, we host at MFL, which costs some money. Iam90sbaby has already paid the fee and is taking donations if you wish to give him some. Again, not required for the league.

Other than that, welcome to the league...

And don't trade with White Wonder, he always makes me lowball offers... :ninja:

:doublethumbsup:

I have offered you trades, accept them.

you have me confused with some other white guy

And don't trade with White Wonder, he always makes me lowball offers... :ninja:

my balls hang low

Welcome to Rockford. Your password is in your PM right now. Well, that's my final worry, we should all be here :)

Just curious, what is the worst record for a season? Never playing dynasty before is definitely a challenge.

Posty. It's no different during the season than redraft with the exception that you want to keep an eye on the future when making trades or ding your blind bid waivers. Like you might want to prioritize the younger guy versus spending big on the 30 year old RB. Or you can take a win now approach and mortgage the future for a title.

But on a week to week basis you're still just trying to put the best lineup out there.

2 wins might be worst?

Thanks WW... Yeah I guess I don't follow the future players in the NFL as I do in baseball...

my balls hang low

:overhead:

Guys, I'm still on vacation so Internet time is still a problem for me. Meanwhile, what little time I have spent around here, I've not seen much of James either.

If Rockford shows up and affirms that he still wants to take over a team, Big Trouble in Little China will be his. He'll likely have questions, I'll need everybody to help him out seeing as I may be slow to respond to Qs and also to get him access to his team at the league website: http://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/16444#0

We'll give Rockford a few days to reply. If we don't land him, I'll post a recruiting thread in the Geek Club when I get home.

I'm around Jeff, works just been hectic I'm stressed as hell lately.

Has our draft date been decided?

I'm around Jeff, works just been hectic I'm stressed as hell lately.

Has our draft date been decided?

The main page says August 26 at 19:45...

The main page says August 26 at 19:45...

Ah sorry, yeah I use the app on my phone, haven't been on the desktop site in over a year.

appreciate the offer but doesnt make sense for my team. at most, ill be drafting 4 or so players this year. No clue what i'd do with all those picks. i'll keep the single pick

<_<

that's my birfday

I have a draft question...

With 21 players on my roster, does that mean that I only get one draft pick this year or do I get up to nine (like the website has) and then I make cuts accordingly to get back to 22 by a certain date?

Cuts are due on a specified date. The amount you are below 22 is he amount of draft picks you can make. If I recall correctly

• Like 1

Back from vacation. I have to catch up on this past week.

what's this vacation you speak of? <_<

what's this vacation you speak of? <_<

It's similar to when I play the Astros in the geek homers league :P

This is our last weekend to eyeball borderline players to decide to cut or keep them. Come Friday, I'll need all rosters trimmed of dead weight so I can set up the draft.

Mine are done. I've got Four spots open. J.J. Nelson and Maxx Williams will be allowed to keep their scholarships for the time being as I doubt players with better upside will be there in the fifth or later rounds.

I have a draft question...

With 21 players on my roster, does that mean that I only get one draft pick this year or do I get up to nine (like the website has) and then I make cuts accordingly to get back to 22 by a certain date?

So reading what Voltaire says, right now I would just have the one draft pick, right? Just want to confirm...

So reading what Voltaire says, right now I would just have the one draft pick, right? Just want to confirm...

Yes. The amount of players under 22 is the amount if draft picks you get.

Roster bloating with later cuts isn't allowed

My team is an abortion. Everyone wants to rape me for my only good player.

Which team are you

It's similar to when I play the Astros in the geek homers league :P

:lol: <_<

My team is an abortion. Everyone wants to rape me for my only good player.

Offer sent. And it won't feel like rape if you just relax and go with it.

Also Gary o sent you a trade too

Daggone Karlos Williams. What am I going to do with you? You were looking like such a steal in the third round of last year's draft.

Anyone want the 49ers QB???

I will trade one or both for a pick in NEXT years draft if anyone interested.

This is our last weekend to eyeball borderline players to decide to cut or keep them. Come Friday, I'll need all rosters trimmed of dead weight so I can set up the draft.

Mine are done. I've got Four spots open. J.J. Nelson and Maxx Williams will be allowed to keep their scholarships for the time being as I doubt players with better upside will be there in the fifth or later rounds.

Jeff maybe we can work out a Maxx Williams trade if you are willing to move off of him?

Jeff maybe we can work out a Maxx Williams trade if you are willing to move off of him?

Yeah, he's available. He was the #1 TE taken in the draft last year so I like the pedigree but so far, he's done nothing with it. TE is a hard position to learn/play for rookies though, he's not the first to struggle so I can write off one year and into another. I do kind of hope year two I'd see something but not really and this year looks like another year of sitting on the far end of the bench is coming down the pipes. Nelson has a light at the end of his tunnel since he's shown flashes of ability and AZ WRs are old and in their contract year. He looks capable of playing well if a starting gig opens. No shame in sitting behind the veterans they have in the desert. Bad circumstance is Nelson's problem. His day will come. I wish I had the same confidence with Maxx. Maxx was the #1 TE chosen from his draft class and the other BAL TEs aren't very special or elite. With a year under his belt, he should own them but he hasn't shown any sign of that.

I have four open spots, maybe five if I cut phat Karlos, but no. Come week three, some team invariably will be in injury hell and if he's cut down on the Happy meals such that his weight is closer to 220 than 280, he'll be the first one fielding a phone call.

I'll get two guys I like in the first two rounds, third rounder gone, unless I strike gold in the 4th and 5th round, those two players plus Williams will be the fodder I use whenever the urge to raid the waiver wire strikes. Maxx probably isn't going to get cut since he will be insulated three players from the bottom of my roster before I get the urge to part ways with him.

If Maxx were a FA in this draft, I suspect he'd be in my wheelhouse around where my second rounder is at 2.10.

Yeah, he's available. He was the #1 TE taken in the draft last year so I like the pedigree but so far, he's done nothing with it. TE is a hard position to learn/play for rookies though, he's not the first to struggle so I can write off one year and into another. I do kind of hope year two I'd see something but not really and this year looks like another year of sitting on the far end of the bench is coming down the pipes. Nelson has a light at the end of his tunnel since he's shown flashes of ability and AZ WRs are old and in their contract year. He looks capable of playing well if a starting gig opens. No shame in sitting behind the veterans they have in the desert. Bad circumstance is Nelson's problem. His day will come. I wish I had the same confidence with Maxx. Maxx was the #1 TE chosen from his draft class and the other BAL TEs aren't very special or elite. With a year under his belt, he should own them but he hasn't shown any sign of that.

I have four open spots, maybe five if I cut phat Karlos, but no. Come week three, some team invariably will be in injury hell and if he's cut down on the Happy meals such that his weight is closer to 220 than 280, he'll be the first one fielding a phone call.

I'll get two guys I like in the first two rounds, third rounder gone, unless I strike gold in the 4th and 5th round, those two players plus Williams will be the fodder I use whenever the urge to raid the waiver wire strikes. Maxx probably isn't going to get cut since he will be insulated three players from the bottom of my roster before I get the urge to part ways with him.

If Maxx were a FA in this draft, I suspect he'd be in my wheelhouse around where my second rounder is at 2.10.

Were definitely close, let me just think on it a couple days before I send you an offer.

Is there a waiver or FCFS free agency before the season begins?

I think you have to wait until the draft to draft them...