Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**2012 Masters Thread**

I like what Lee Trevino said. He said Tiger needs to buy the house next door to Butch Harmon, apologized for anything and everthing, and beg him to take him back........... I understand always wanting to improve, but I will never understand why the most gifted golfer on the planet feels the need to totally change his swing every 8 years or so.

I like what Lee Trevino said. He said Tiger needs to buy the house next door to Butch Harmon, apologized for anything and everthing, and beg him to take him back........... I understand always wanting to improve, but I will never understand why the most gifted golfer on the planet feels the need to totally change his swing every 8 years or so.

I mentioned this before but Tiger's just a different kind of person than most everybody else. He just is. It's akin to the very best surgeon or artist that you know. It's difficult to have a normal conversation with those people sometimes. They're 'weird' by our regular Joe standards. It's what drove them to greatness, what seperates them from the pack, and what ultimately makes them weridos. We want certain people in a profession to show us greatness, but at the same time want them to be just like us. A lot of times those things are mutually exclusive.

I mentioned this before but Tiger's just a different kind of person than most everybody else. He just is. It's akin to the very best surgeon or artist that you know. It's difficult to have a normal conversation with those people sometimes. They're 'weird' by our regular Joe standards. It's what drove them to greatness, what seperates them from the pack, and what ultimately makes them weridos. We want certain people in a profession to show us greatness, but at the same time want them to be just like us. A lot of times those things are mutually exclusive.

He lost his mental toughness. He will never get that back to the extent it was. He might stay in a pack of contenders, but these young guys aren't afraid of him.