Sign in to follow this  
LunaTick

Fitzpatrick week 1 -what is more real going forward

Omg i started him as my 2nd qb this week. Got him off the wire a few weeks ago. Even in a 2 qb league he went undrafted as winston is coming back and he was crap the last time he started with the jets.

He is freaking killing it. If they give the job back to winston Jackson might kill the coach.

Wasn’t Winston tearing it up in preseason? Seems like whoever is at the helm of that team this year is fantasy gold.

I don't think Fitzmagic will maintain this level of play obviously. I think this is in part some sloppy defenses unable to make an open field tackle. That said if you have him you should be riding him.

Stinkston can't hit the receivers like Fitzmagic. Those would be overthrows like they have always been. The guy is an overhyped retarded piece of garbage.

Jackson will go nuts if they let that terdlet back on the filed. He's got a shot to cash in on a big $ extension or FA contract as long as Fitz is passing the ball.

Lol it does seem like we’ve seen this before from him.

But wow he’s on fire.

Did anyone truly start him?

Not an owner, but as a fan of intelligent people over idiots I hope he remains starter so that we never have to witness another one of Winston's retarded pep talks.

Seen this before, unfortunately there is too much evidence of him sucking at QB than there is of him being good,

Still not sold

Lol it does seem like weve seen this before from him.

But wow hes on fire.

Did anyone truly start him?

2 qb league i did. 50 pts.

2 qb league i did. 50 pts.

Hey I like it, congrats, thank you for the reply.

Jackson will go nuts if they let that terdlet back on the filed. He's got a shot to cash in on a big $ extension or FA contract as long as Fitz is passing the ball.

Ohhhh man. This. If they go to winston jackson is likely to go to prison for killing a room full of coaches.

Hey I like it, congrats, thank you for the reply.

np. I started darnold over him last week and I am gonna roll with fitzmagic till his wheels fall off.

I wish he could keep this up but Im sure its not sustainable.

Im really tempted to start him over Luck until he fizzles out.

Tampa cant admit their number one overall pick is mediocre. Theyve got an internal problem.

I wish he could keep this up but Im sure its not sustainable.

Im really tempted to start him over Luck until he fizzles out.

He’s doing what Alex Smith did last year. Longtime mediocre guy suddenly plays MVP ball. People say it’s smoke and mirrors and he just goes out and keeps up. Sometimes the pieces just fit together. This may not be that, but it could be.

It could also be he is playing aggressive because he has nothing to lose. Faceplant and its the fitz we saw last. Light it up and he is fitzmagic.

Dude is such a pimp. Epic beard. Probably the smartest dude in the league. Bad ass Irish name. Has like 80 kids to do all the chores around the house. Boss.

Ride the horse hard till she gets winded.....that's all you can really say at this point.

It could also be he is playing aggressive because he has nothing to lose. Faceplant and its the fitz we saw last. Light it up and he is fitzmagic.

I agree with your post.

Thanks.

Tampa has one of the best... if not the best pass catching corps in the NFL. They literally go 6-deep, where at least 5 (Evans, Jackson, Godwin, Brate, and Howard), are all 1's or 2's on almost every other team in the NFL. For the first time in his career, Fitzpatrick is surrounded by an elite corp and for someone who is a "smarter" QB that a "talented" QB, this is a match made in heaven. Tampa will be a top 5 offense this year and Fitzpatrick will be a top 5 (fantasy), QB because there's no way that Winston sees the field while the Bucs play the way they're playing. Now.... if only they can get a running game going. :(

It will be interesting to see how Winston behaves if they do the smart thing and stick with Fitzpatrick.

I put a good expensive bid on him. I only have Cam with a week 4 bye and his opponents going head hunting when he runs soooo

DJax is on pace for 2,200 yards and 24 TDs. I think they need to leave Fitz in :D

Projections for the year....

Evans: 136 rec / 1840 yds / 16 TD's

Jackson: 72 / 2200 / 24

Godwin: 64 / 776 / 16

Howard: 40 / 1200 / 8

:banana: