Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chargers at Chiefs: In-Game Discussion

Boy no Hunter Henry, No Melvin Gordon and no Keenan Allen. But we're still making plays.

Heck, the Jaguars could make plays on KC....

Most NFL teams average 11 possessions/game. KC had 3 in first half, and that was including picking off Rivers.

Chargers are some clock-bleeding sum bucks.

Not a lot of big plays hoping for some fireworks in the second half

Not a lot of big plays hoping for some fireworks in the second half

Chargers rank 32nd in the NFL in pace of play. They prefer to just take the air out of the football if they can.

Everyone except Justin Jackson, that is.

Looking like another week of Josh Jacksh*t. Thanks, Melvin.

Believe me, I share your frustration. I have him going in 4 playoff games. However, he was one turf-monster toe-tackle from having a score on that screen. Little things make all the difference....and sometimes they go against you.

Wow, worst mistake (and I've made plenty in 25 years of playing) I've ever made was playing Jackson-what a NOTHING he is. What a crap way to get bounced from the playoffs..........what's worse is that Rivers is terrible and his linemen are a bunch of whimps tonight-my HS linemen from 1975 would be ebtter protection for him, and they're all in their 60's now. LAC o-linemen, what a bunch of lazy slackers.

If you started JJ expecting RB1 numbers you were likely to be disappointed. He's my flex and in .5ppr is on pace to give me a 9. A slightly better 2nd half and it's double digits. I'm not thrilled but I would be fine with a 13

Keenan Allen back to the blue tent...

My season summed up in one short statement.

If you started JJ expecting RB1 numbers you were likely to be disappointed. He's my flex and in .5ppr is on pace to give me a 9. A slightly better 2nd half and it's double digits. I'm not thrilled but I would be fine with a 13

I still think that there's a good chance he still breaks loose for a long one.....

Would you honestly tell me you woulda taken A jones against Bears over POS Jackson against a HS run defense? Good...……...then don't advise/criticize me please, you look the fool doing that. Good luck to you this week.

I would be fine with a 13 too. Hoping he gets on track. His saving grace is that it's not a blowout where LA might have to abandon the run. For now, anyways.

Would you honestly tell me you woulda taken A jones against Bears over POS Jackson against a HS run defense? Good...……...then don't advise/criticize me please, you look the fool doing that. Good luck to you this week.

Sorry whoever, thought you were responding to my post on my POS's "playing" (and I use that term loosely) in this game. Sorry, good luck to you this week.

Hey Bosa, why don't do something...anything!!!

I would be fine with a 13 too. Hoping he gets on track. His saving grace is that it's not a blowout where LA might have to abandon the run. For now, anyways.

Just hoping for some yardage or a TD plunge.

The Mahomes, Williams, Kelce stack I'm going against is really giving it to me despite the limited possessions

Well, not Kelce so much....and Showtime is having a very pedestrian outting by his standards.

Well, not Kelce so much....and Showtime is having a very pedestrian outting by his standards.

If the game ended right now I'd take it, but we still have a quarter and a half left.

How the hell is this newsome guy running on KC like a gazelle, but Jackson is barely getting 3-4 yards every time he touches it?

Murphy's Law

How the hell is this newsome guy running on KC like a gazelle, but Jackson is barely getting 3-4 yards every time he touches it?

Because if you are the Chiefs defense, you dare the Chargers to beat you with Newsome. And Newsome is making plays when they leave him uncovered.

Because if you are the Chiefs defense, you dare the Chargers to beat you with Newsome. And Newsome is making plays when they leave him uncovered.

Newsome was on NOBODY'S radar as far as FF was concerned.

Whelp, another Thursday Night dud....

Come on.......Showtime.

2 big 3rd and long penalties against the Chargers defense. Not good.