Sign in to follow this  
sderk

FFToday has Josh Allen ranked as #6 QB this week

This could very well be.

Allen against Detroit at home. I kinda like this one.

I only have Allen and Jackson left alive on my team.

Detroit is actually stout against rushing QBs.

Yeah, I mis-quoted. But I think Allen has the arm and the escapability to get away from a medium rank Def. on the road in the cold.

Yeah, I mis-quoted. But I think Allen has the arm and the escapability to get away from a medium rank Def. on the road in the cold.

I'm just not sure the rushing yards are going to be there and banking on Allens arm against any defense isn't something I personally want to do. He's a high risk high reward play to me.

I'm just not sure the rushing yards are going to be there and banking on Allens arm against any defense isn't something I personally want to do. He's a high risk high reward play to me.

Absolutely. But if Jackson starts out against TB with 0-6 and a pick, I'm not sure we won't see Flacco. Uggh. I lost Garoppolo and Wentz this year. Oh well, next up.

I like Allen's future in this league if Buff can recover from what they have these days.

Absolutely. But if Jackson starts out against TB with 0-6 and a pick, I'm not sure we won't see Flacco. Uggh. I lost Garoppolo and Wentz this year. Oh well, next up.

I like Allen's future in this league if Buff can recover from what they have these days.

I was debating the same two guys plus Ryan. As of now I'm going with Ryan. At least I have the luxury of going down on the ship of the player that got me to this point, which may help me sleep in case I'm wrong and it cost me the game.

I was debating the same two guys plus Ryan. As of now I'm going with Ryan. At least I have the luxury of going down on the ship of the player that got me to this point, which may help me sleep in case I'm wrong and it cost me the game.

Falcons are favored at this time by nearly 10 points this week over Ariz. But Arizona has a top 5 passing def. That's a tough call.

Thoughts on Ryan they technically aren't out of the playoffs and its their last home game this year so want to go out well I would think

This is my dilemma this week. Should i start rodgers who is up against the no 1 def Chicago or take some risk and start allen.

Rodgers threw for like 300 yards and 3 TDs against the Bears earlier this year. You seriously thinking about this?

I like Ryan and Jackson both this weekend.

Detroit is actually stout against rushing QBs.

Cam Newton and Russel Wilson?

Rodgers threw for like 300 yards and 3 TDs against the Bears earlier this year. You seriously thinking about this?

Absolutely! When rodgers played them, that was week 1 at home and chi def doesn't have khalil mack yet. Did u watch what chi did to goff and rams. They scored 6 total pts and goff threw for 4 ints, gurley 28 rush yds. This is a different chicago defense compared to week 1.

Absolutely! When rodgers played them, that was week 1 at home and chi def doesn't have khalil mack yet. Did u watch what chi did to goff and rams. They scored 6 total pts and goff threw for 4 ints, gurley 28 rush yds. This is a different chicago defense compared to week 1.

Uhm...Mack played in that game and dominated. Rodgers just dominated more.

• Like 1

Uhm...Mack played in that game and dominated. Rodgers just dominated more.

Final score was 24-23 gb, not sure if 1 pt victory is called domination. Chi was leading 23-17 with 2 mins to play and cobb caught that 75yd catch and run td. Domination? Far from it.

Final score was 24-23 gb, not sure if 1 pt victory is called domination. Chi was leading 23-17 with 2 mins to play and cobb caught that 75yd catch and run td. Domination? Far from it.

Dude! Did you even watch the game? Chicago was leading 17-3 at halftime and 20-3 at the start of the 4th quarter. If you remember, this is the game where Rodgers hurt his knee and was out of the game for a bit. Rodgers returning to throw 3 TD's in the 3rd quarter on a bump leg to win the game is the EXACT definition of domination.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/10/aaron-rodgers-knee-injury-comeback-packers-bears-week-1

Of course, the Bears D is definitely tough and Rodgers certainly has a challenge this weekend. I just can't wrap my head around Josh Allen being an option.

Dude! Did you even watch the game? Chicago was leading 17-3 at halftime and 20-3 at the start of the 4th quarter. If you remember, this is the game where Rodgers hurt his knee and was out of the game for a bit. Rodgers returning to throw 3 TD's in the 3rd quarter on a bump leg to win the game is the EXACT definition of domination.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/10/aaron-rodgers-knee-injury-comeback-packers-bears-week-1

Of course, the Bears D is definitely tough and Rodgers certainly has a challenge this weekend. I just can't wrap my head around Josh Allen being an option.

Ok. Well, one of you guys will win this disagreement on Sunday. That's the fun part. Let's revisit at 4pm. Sunday.

Bingo!! That's exactly what I'm saying. Gb only scored 3pts in 3 qtrs. So to say gb dominated this game, is BS to me. Chicago got a legit defense, rodgers might play well again or he may not but if you're thinking rodgers is a safe bet this week and not thinking about any other options, man u need to play more fantasy.

Bingo!! That's exactly what I'm saying. Gb only scored 3pts in 3 qtrs. So to say gb dominated this game, is BS to me. Chicago got a legit defense, rodgers might play well again or he may not but if you're thinking rodgers is a safe bet this week and not thinking about any other options, man u need to play more fantasy.

:doh:

Okay, I give up. I don't think you understand what happened in the game at all. You'll have to watch the highlights I linked to get a better understanding of what actually went on vs what you think went on. I'm saying Rodgers dominated when he came back in.

I really have no horse in this fight, I'm just telling you that I don't think Josh Allen is an option over Rodgers. But that's only my opinion. Obviously, there are others who think differently. That's okay. :cheers:

• Like 1

Ok. Well, one of you guys will win this disagreement on Sunday. That's the fun part. Let's revisit at 4pm. Sunday.

I am looking forward to seeing who had the better recommendation on Sunday!

Fantasy Dome! Two men enter - one man leaves!

I am looking forward to seeing who had the better recommendation on Sunday!

Fantasy Dome! Two men enter - one man leaves!

:doublethumbsup:

Lleeettttsss Briiinnnnnng Thisssssss!!!!!!!!

:doh:

Okay, I give up. I don't think you understand what happened in the game at all. You'll have to watch the highlights I linked to get a better understanding of what actually went on vs what you think went on. I'm saying Rodgers dominated when he came back in.

I really have no horse in this fight, I'm just telling you that I don't think Josh Allen is an option over Rodgers. But that's only my opinion. Obviously, there are others who think differently. That's okay. :cheers:

All good man, it's all constructive criticism here. We're all here to get info/advice, at the end of the day. We're still the one who will live up to our decision. Good luck to u the rest of the season.

All good man, it's all constructive criticism here. We're all here to get info/advice, at the end of the day. We're still the one who will live up to our decision. Good luck to u the rest of the season.

Thanks, man! Good luck to you too!!!

if you aren't starting ARod in your semi finals against whoever he is playing then you shouldn't have drafted him in the first place

This is the type of thinking that wil cost u a championship, just because he's rodgers and u drafted him in the early rds, u have to start him. You don't have to start him, trust ur gut and you'll go a long way.

if you aren't starting ARod in your semi finals against whoever he is playing then you shouldn't have drafted him in the first place

Heck, I wish i woulda started Carr over Mahomie.

Hindsight is always 20/20

This is the type of thinking that wil cost u a championship, just because he's rodgers and u drafted him in the early rds, u have to start him. You don't have to start him, trust ur gut and you'll go a long way.

yes maybe if you have another good QB, but we are talking Josh Allen

I could see where you took ARod in the 4th or so and Rivers in the 10th, then sure, but JOSH ALLEN???? No thanks

Newton was held to two yards, Wilson had 15, Trubisky had 18.

I watch every Lions game and am willing to bet that Allen rushes for more yards than all 3 of those guys combined and most likely will get close to 100 yards again

Agreed. Betting against Rodgers is a losing endeavor.

I hope Roquan Smith gets a clean shot in on Rodgers and sends him into next week. That being said, as a Bear's fan, I always hate watching them play this guy. I have zero confidence in the Bears when they play against him. The weather in Chicago is going to be of no factor. No wind, no moisture. Mid 40's. Not your normal December day.

I hope Roquan Smith gets a clean shot in on Rodgers and sends him into next week. That being said, as a Bear's fan, I always hate watching them play this guy. I have zero confidence in the Bears when they play against him. The weather in Chicago is going to be of no factor. No wind, no moisture. Mid 40's. Not your normal December day.

So you're hoping for an injury? Not cool, sderk, even for a Bears fan. :nono:

So you're hoping for an injury? Not cool, sderk, even for a Bears fan. :nono:

If it were at all in my control to have players injured, of course I wouldn't push that button. But it's a violent game and if Rodgers took a clean hit and had to sit for the rest of the game, then I wouldn't care at all.

So far I'm glad I left Allen in my lineup.

Looks like the tables have turned on me. :mad:

Looks like both Rodgers and Allen sh@t the bed.

Not bad though for Allen. My only other choice was Jackson, so I won that by a nose.

As for Rodgers...… Go Bears!!! :banana: