Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

FBI info may tie Trump associates to Russians during campaign, US officials say

Oh, you mean trust the same government officials that have been politicizing this from day one? Leaking info, yelling 'there's no proof of wiretapping' only to see there was just a day later? Yeah...........trusted sources. :rolleyes:

There is still no evidence of wiretapping...nothing really close to what Trump claimed.

Even Nunes didn't say that.

Psst...you know where Nunes got his new secret info? (the White House). Thats why he has still not shown it to the committee.

There is still no evidence of wiretapping...nothing really close to what Trump claimed.

Psst...you know where Nunes got his new secret info? (the White House). Thats why he has still not shown it to the committee.

But he used "QUOTES "

Yes...its all black and white...your are utterly clueless about Uranium.

And Benghazi too...do we need another investigation into that?

Psst..nothing I did in here was defending her.

Its making fun of you for your lack of understanding of the issues...your ignorance...and your deflection.

Who are you more mad at for derailing Hillary; Trump or Wikileaks?

Also, it's nice when you get frenzied and prove how dumb you are.

Frenzied because I typed something wrong on my phone.

Dude...you prove how dumb you are every time you post.

Your defense is to talk about Hillary...who I never supported or voted for. But you keep trying....you seem unable to quit proving your ignorance or stupidity.

Don't stop believing.............the FBI. And that would make sense the source being the White House...........Nunes then turns around and briefs the White House. :tinfoil: :doh:

Frenzied because I typed something wrong on my phone.

Dude...you prove how dumb you are every time you post.

Your defense is to talk about Hillary...who I never supported or voted for. But you keep trying....you seem unable to quit proving your ignorance or stupidity.

You're (note the correct usage) really lathered up this afternoon. Out of XANAX? Missed nappy time?

A 70 year old guy said wiretapping instead of surveiling and they hang their hat on that. But ask them why Obama decides to change protocol about classified material with 3 days to go in his tenure and they clam up. Too funny

A 70 year old guy said wiretapping instead of surveiling and they hang their hat on that. But ask them why Obama decides to change protocol about classified material with 3 days to go in his tenure and they clam up. Too funny

Fock em.

Obama has a history of underhanded sh!t like this. They just want this to stop so it goes no further.

Fock em.

Obama has a history of underhanded sh!t like this. They just want this to stop so it goes no further.

You have to think a sharp guy like Sesions with a bur up his ass is pursuing this stuff. He's been real quiet. I sense the hounds will be unleashed at some point. Way too much smoke here.

You have to think a sharp guy like Sesions with a bur up his ass is pursuing this stuff. He's been real quiet. I sense the hounds will be unleashed at some point. Way too much smoke here.

he's quiet because he's one of the guys who has contact with Russians and lied about it. He's quiet because he's been ordered to STFU. They know the jig is up.

Don't stop believing.............the FBI. And that would make sense the source being the White House...........Nunes then turns around and briefs the White House. :tinfoil: :doh:

Why is it he couldn't tell the committee? Why is his source super secret that only he and Trump can know?

Hell...you fell for it...you act like it vindicated Trump.

Good little sheep you are.

You're (note the correct usage) really lathered up this afternoon. Out of XANAX? Missed nappy time?

Lathered up?

Please...my heart rate stays pretty level...does not take being lathered up or worked up to make you look stupid.

Fock em.

The 70 year old guy saw a report from Levin and ran his mouth....and has been shown to have been wrong.

HT still trying to whine about Obama with you though...it really is quite funny.

And no...anyone with any sense wants this all to go further. Trump doesn't want that. He wants the distraction from his other crap...thats it.

Because his transition team at the very least was dirty as fock...and he likely knew all about it.

Yeah feeling the need to respond to every freaking post here would be a great indicator that you are lathered up and going full retard

Says the guy who keeps replying to everything I say...and resorts to little names and making up over and over.

Better get back to whining about Hillary too....weak sauce son...as usual

A 70 year old guy said wiretapping instead of surveiling and they hang their hat on that.

Nailed it.

It happened and Obama knew about it, this thing is ugly.. Real ugly.

Nailed it.

Holy ...you all actually believe that.

Nailed it.

They don't see it. And they don't understand who has the hammer now. It's going to get bumpy for their savior.
  • Like 1

Here's my question - because I didn't want to start another thread:

What if they conclusively find an absolute link / QPQ between TrumpCo and the Russians?

I mean, there's one HELL of a lot of smoke, there's got to be some fire (one would think).

IF this was just 'par for the course' for a candidate - why ONLY Russia to this extent?

China, Syria, NoKo - even Mexico are arguably far more cogent players for U.S. purposes now.

So, let's say they find that link. Even then, it's a virtual certainty that a lower level (Manfart etc.)

would take the 'hit' - knowing full well that Trump would commute or whatever. BUT:

Take it to the ridiculous extreme: They find a way to implicate Trump in this as well. Let's say, favorable

treatment in Ukraine and elsewhere in return for trashing Hillary.

What then? If not actual QPQ exchange occurs, is it still criminal? If it's not criminal, it's not impeachable, but the dude walks around the rest of his term as the guy who colluded with the enemy.

And that says nothing of the DRC. You'd have to think THEY would file some kind of challenge invalidating the election results.

Again, I don't see any of this actually happening, but what the hell, it's worth trying to speculate on what might/could happen if it did.

Here's my question - because I didn't want to start another thread:

What if they conclusively find an absolute link / QPQ between TrumpCo and the Russians?

I mean, there's one HELL of a lot of smoke, there's got to be some fire (one would think).

IF this was just 'par for the course' for a candidate - why ONLY Russia to this extent?

China, Syria, NoKo - even Mexico are arguably far more cogent players for U.S. purposes now.

So, let's say they find that link. Even then, it's a virtual certainty that a lower level (Manfart etc.)

would take the 'hit' - knowing full well that Trump would commute or whatever. BUT:

Take it to the ridiculous extreme: They find a way to implicate Trump in this as well. Let's say, favorable

treatment in Ukraine and elsewhere in return for trashing Hillary.

What then? If not actual QPQ exchange occurs, is it still criminal? If it's not criminal, it's not impeachable, but the dude walks around the rest of his term as the guy who colluded with the enemy.

And that says nothing of the DRC. You'd have to think THEY would file some kind of challenge invalidating the election results.

Again, I don't see any of this actually happening, but what the hell, it's worth trying to speculate on what might/could happen if it did.

It wasn't the crime, but the cover-up that did in Nixon. Lot of parallels here, replace inept burglars breaking into DNC headquarters with Russian hackers breaking into DNC computers. It was everything after that screwed Tricky D!ck.

The big difference is today isn't 1974. Will the public care enough that a feckless GOP would be forced to go after Trump & Co? I have my doubts. And if that were to be the case in your hypothetical, then this would be the point future historians would point to as when the USA stopped being the leader of the free world.

It wasn't the crime, but the cover-up that did in Nixon. Lot of parallels here, replace inept burglars breaking into DNC headquarters with Russian hackers breaking into DNC computers. It was everything after that screwed Tricky D!ck.

The big difference is today isn't 1974. Will the public care enough that a feckless GOP would be forced to go after Trump & Co? I have my doubts. And if that were to be the case in your hypothetical, then this would be the point future historians would point to as when the USA stopped being the leader of the free world.

I, too wonder how deep the cover up goes in the surveillance of Trump and associates.

I, too wonder how deep the cover up goes in the surveillance of Trump and associates.

You're trying too hard

Dunning–Kruger effect

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is. Psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive incapacity, on the part of those with low ability, to recognize their ineptitude and evaluate their competence accurately. Their research also suggests corollaries: high-ability individuals may underestimate their relative competence and may erroneously assume that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.

Hopefully, with enough time and study they might be able to find a cure for you.

• Like 1

You missed this part:

Original study[edit]

The phenomenon was first observed in a series of experiments on Mike Honcho of the low traffic bored at FFTodayCornell University in 1999.[1][2] The study was inspired by the case of McArthur Wheeler, a man who robbed two banks after covering his face with lemon juice in the mistaken belief that, because lemon juice is usable as invisible ink, it would prevent his face from being recorded on surveillance cameras.[3] The authors noted that earlier studies suggested that ignorance of standards of performance lies behind a great deal of incorrect self-assessment of competence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect#Original_study

You missed this part:

Original study[edit]

The phenomenon was first observed in a series of experiments on Mike Honcho of the low traffic bored at FFTodayCornell University in 1999.[1][2] The study was inspired by the case of McArthur Wheeler, a man who robbed two banks after covering his face with lemon juice in the mistaken belief that, because lemon juice is usable as invisible ink, it would prevent his face from being recorded on surveillance cameras.[3] The authors noted that earlier studies suggested that ignorance of standards of performance lies behind a great deal of incorrect self-assessment of competence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect#Original_study

You can't even quote manip properly. Idiot. :overhead:

You can't comprehend jagoff. I edited the wiki. :banana:

yeah, I saw that tard...and you focked up doing it..why cause you are stupid. I'm actually in awe of your stupidity, you are the Mt. Everest* of dumb.

*Mt. Everest is the largest mountain in the world, just figured I would help you out with that. :thumbsup: :wave:

yeah, I saw that tard...and you focked up doing it..why cause you are stupid. I'm actually in awe of your stupidity, you are the Mt. Everest* of dumb.

*Mt. Everest is the largest mountain in the world, just figured I would help you out with that. :thumbsup: :wave:

Come on phag; that was funny.

Jesus...new week...another week honcho keeps trotting that out.

It's like those jag bags that learn a new ,seldom used big word in a dictionary and then purposely interject it into their daily vernacular to appear intelligent.

It's like those jag bags that learn a new ,seldom used big word in a dictionary and then purposely interject it into their daily vernacular to appear intelligent.

He's upset they did that testing on him. I think he still p!sses himself when he see a rubber glove and foot stirrups.

Wiffle, Sho, you are wasting your time.

Dunning–Kruger effect

Yes, in the history of the board I've posted that all of one time before, thanks for proving my point though. :thumbsup:

:lol: @ Full scale Retard needle deflection.

No deflection...you are still forced to make things up. Nunes narrative falling apart...Trumps people likely dirty.

Healthcare struggling even with the GOP control.

No deflection...you are still forced to make things up. Nunes narrative falling apart...Trumps people likely dirty.

Muslim Ban failing. Mexico laughing at him regarding paying for the wall..... Trump has been a colossal failure. I'm surprised he hasn't faked some kind of health incident so that he can quit. He's really making a fool of himself.

• Like 1

You don't know what needle deflection is couch boy. It's not what you think it means.

You don't know what needle deflection is couch boy. It's not what you think it means.

Wow...you are slow