Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Not much talk about Trumpcare

he tried it with me earlier. Because I told him I was in Charlotte for Father's Day weekend. For some reason it bothered him. I smacked him around a little, and then he said whatever dude. He's such a sad little pathetic man. He's basically the punching bag of this message board.

Another lie. You get into countless arguments with multiple people on the board, get your ass handed to you, and then claim you smacked them around. 99% of the board is in agreement you and Slo are the punching bags of the board. Your just too stupid to acknowledge it

Let's be clear, there are many liars on this bored, but also one that is head and shoulders above all others. Not naming names here, but I think it is obvious to most.

Let's be clear, there are many liars on this bored, but also one that is head and shoulders above all others. Not naming names here, but I think it is obvious to most.

Yea not really. I at last back up my claims with photos and evidence. I have yet to see anyone here do the same. Many "claim" things they do but I have yet to see them prove it. I've proven my things. Care to do the same?

Actually you started the sh1t. Another lie you tell. And the reason why I don't get into it with you is cause every time I do you fail to see anything other than your own twisted logic, call everyone an idiot, and and proceed to insult more than talk. As I've said before (countless times to you but like I said your twisted logic keeps you from acknowledging it) there's no use arguing with an idiot. You're like a brick wall and have the intelligence of one. You refuse to budge on anything. So that's why I save myself the hassle of not debating with you cause in the End it's pointless. You and Newbie are alike in that category. Start sh1t, get called out, refuse to believe the talking points given to you, call the other person a liar/idiot, claim you win. Rinse and repeat with new poster

I claim I win?

So funny...

It's not my fault you can't back up the bogus claims you make.

3 pages later there's still not much talk about Trumpcare. :(

Another lie. You get into countless arguments with multiple people on the board, get your ass handed to you, and then claim you smacked them around. 99% of the board is in agreement you and Slo are the punching bags of the board. Your just too stupid to acknowledge it

It's funny that you claim me and newbie claim victory. Then you pull out the 99% bullshit. As if anyone on this board wants you speaking for them. You do that a lot too...claim everyone is kicking my ass.

You are just so full of crap on everything.

Yea not really. I at last back up my claims with photos and evidence. I have yet to see anyone here do the same. Many "claim" things they do but I have yet to see them prove it. I've proven my things. Care to do the same?

Ive asked you to back up claims and you have never done so.

You are lying once again.

that's because today was yet another Trump fail. So they are turning their attention to attacking other posters. In other words, just another day in the park

that's because today was yet another Trump fail. So they are turning their attention to attacking other posters. In other words, just another day in the park

Eye roll

Ive asked you to back up claims and you have never done so.

You are lying once again.

This is why I don't argue with you. You can't fix stupid. Three responses back to back to back all to my posts when one would suffice. Sorry bud but I'm not the one who has an entire thread talking about a race between the most clueless poster with you and newbie leading it (mainly you cause newbie at least will contribute from time to time)

This is why I don't argue with you. You can't fix stupid. Three responses back to back to back all to my posts when one would suffice. Sorry bud but I'm not the one who has an entire thread talking about a race between the most clueless poster with you and newbie leading it (mainly you cause newbie at least will contribute from time to time)

Yeah...that thread has been great showing 90s stupidity.

Also...you can't argue with me because I'm way ahead of you and I don't ever fall for your liesand bullshitamd I call you out...and you can never back your up to anyone.

Yeah...that thread has been great showing 90s stupidity.

Also...you can't argue with me because I'm way ahead of you and I don't ever fall for your liesand bullshitamd I call you out...and you can never back your ###### up to anyone.

Sure you are :lol:

The problem is the current model is not sustainable long term, premiums are rising more than they thought and we'll prolly have to sell Michigan on lay-a-way to pay for it.

Sell us to Canada? Not a bad idea when I think on it...

Why was something that wasn't right passed? Obama fock x up and Trum is fixing it. Christ, slow your roll a bit. Has Trump even been president 10% of his term yet

Six months is 1/8 and we're over a week past five, so yeah, just about 10%.

Sorry about my last two posts. I was catching up on what I'd missed overnight and didn't realize that this thread had devolved into a sissy slapfight deserving death until I got to the end.

Sorry about my last two posts. I didn't realize this thread had devolved into a sissy slapfight that deserved death until I finished catching up on what I'd missed overnight.

Yup. It usually has the same two retards picking a slap fight with people

Yup. It usually has you same two retards picking a slap fight with people

This.

This.

Your quote helped me realize that my phone autocorrected "the" to "you". Sometimes my phone has days where it will autocorrect the words I type into the stupidest sh1t. Today has been one of those days and it's aggravating as hell

Your quote helped me realize that my phone autocorrected "the" to "you". Sometimes my phone has days where it will autocorrect the words I type into the stupidest sh1t. Today has been one of those days and it's aggravating as hell

Newbie would have tried to "correct" you in his typical liberal arrogant way.

Another thread and more examples of sho nuff and newbie acting like fools.

I'm pretty sure they fock.

Geez. I hope Trump has a better day tomorrow. Maybe these retarded Trump kum-guzzlers won't feel the need to attack the board liberals all day. Rofl.

Winning!

"Turns out, Health Care is really really complicated. - Who knew?" - Donald J. Trump.

Jeesus....

That's because its an oxymoron written by morons.

I mean really, what is there to say? It is a blatant focking of millions of struggling people to benefit billionaires.

That's because its an oxymoron written by morons.

I mean really, what is there to say? It is a blatant focking of millions of struggling people to benefit billionaires.

I'm so torn on what I want to see. Part of me obviously wants this bill to never see the light of day. It's horrible. Giving the wealthy another tax break while less fortunate suffer is unthinkable. But the political part of me would love for it to pass and then watch the fallout, as these party-before-country snakes all have to answer to their constituents. You will see seats flip faster than Hardcore throws up when he thinks of pee pee particles around the bagina.

I'm so torn on what I want to see. Part of me obviously wants this bill to never see the light of day. It's horrible. Giving the wealthy another tax break while less fortunate suffer is unthinkable. But the political part of me would love for it to pass and then watch the fallout, as these party-before-country snakes all have to answer to their constituents. You will see seats flip faster than Hardcore throws up when he thinks of pee pee particles around the bagina.

The current plan is a failure, part of me wants to watch Obamacare cave in on itself but, ya know, I actually live here and would like something done to fix it...

The current plan is a failure, part of me wants to watch Obamacare cave in on itself but, ya know, I actually live here and would like something done to fix it...

I wouldn't even disagree that Obamacare has ENORMOUS issues. But the, "let them eat cake" approach ain't gonna help a damn thing. Except the yacht industry perhaps.

The only thing that could be done to fix it is single payer but we can't have that cause America freedom Reagan.

When you control house, senate and wh, and STILL can't pass anything...

Well, that's the hope.

At what age do you start to care about healthcare? Because this is really the only issue I could care less about.

At what age do you start to care about healthcare? Because this is really the only issue I could care less about.

When you grow up and become not a focking idiot.

You probably more than anyone else here (other than edjr) need to do the most growing up.

For me, it was the first time I received a five figure bill for a focking outpatient procedure.

Even China has a better damn system. I paid the equivalent of $2,000 for four nights in the hospital, a battery of tests, and two minor surgeries. Now granted, for most here, that's six months salary.

In america, the same menu would bankrupt 80% of the population without insurance.

My sister was charged $11,000 for having kidney stones broken up with the ultrasound gun or whatever. Never spent a night in the hospital.

The bill when my MIL died, AFTER medicare AND private insurance was over $300,000.

Its obscene. No other country in the world gets focked for health care like we do.

• Like 1

This answer is absurd, even though I had healthcare through my employer (late 20's, went years without), I never gave healthcare one thought during my 20's.

Completely natural.

• Like 1

This answer is absurd, even though I had healthcare though my employer (late 20's, went years without), I never gave healthcare one thought during my 20's.

Completely natural.

You are aware that healthcare is a massive issue for millions of Americans even if your own health and insurance is stable, right?

You are aware that healthcare is a massive issue for millions of Americans even if your own health and insurance is stable, right?

We are talking about people in their 20's, try to keep up.