SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/19/buzzfeed-lawsuit-reveals-steele-dossier-disseminated-via-network-of-nevertrump-affiliates/

More people tied to Dossier distribution. Paul Ryan's chief of Staff....explains why he's leaving politics. McCain taking dirtnap....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccain-associate-gave-unverified-steele-dossier-to-buzzfeed-court-filing-says

McCain confirmed as source for feeding Dossier to Buzzfeed. Rot in Hell turncoat.........

uninformed... :lol:

And dumb as a box of sho nuff.

So apparently the efforts to save Hillary were much more broader and started earlier than previously noted.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/25/the-fbi-and-doj-were-working-to-protect-hillary-clinton-a-lot-longer-than-generally-discussed/

In 2014 the DOJ filed charges against Marc Turi essentially for non registered weapons shipments. Turi’s defense was that the weapons were unregistered because the State Department and the CIA needed covert cover. Elements within the CIA confirmed the basic outline for Turi’s assertion.
In 2015 Turi provided Fox News with documents and email exchanges he had with high-level members of Congress as well as military, and State Department employees to back up his claim that the Obama administration authorized in 2011, at the height of the Arab Spring, a covert weapons program that spun out of control.
Marc Turi’s legal defense team said if the DOJ was going to prosecute him for the arms shipments, his defense would necessarily reveal how Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was actually the driver of the entire program.
The DOJ tried to claim “national security” issues and keep the aspects relating to the U.S. State Department and Secretary Clinton under wraps during the pre-trial motions. However, in October of 2016 a federal judge ruled the defense was allowed to use the documented evidence Turi possessed to defend himself.
The case was slated to begin trial on November 8th, 2016; ironically the same day as the U.S. presidential election. As a direct consequence of the October ruling, the DOJ announced they were dropping all the charges. The motive was transparently to protect Hillary Clinton:

At this point, Filth is doing the net equivalent of pushing a shopping cart around, debating with himself.

"Deep state! Grumble, mumble, "Soros!", Mumble, growl..."

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1080183370099896320.html

Pretty much breaks down the reason the FBI/DOJ doubled down on trying to exonerate Hillary/Obama.

don't forget Trey gowdy and an entire republican-controlled House and Senate with a multimillion-dollar budget and hundreds of investigators all under the thumb of the deep State refusing repeatedly to bring any charges against the sith Lord Clinton. 😂

don't forget Trey gowdy and an entire republican-controlled House and Senate with a multimillion-dollar budget and hundreds of investigators all under the thumb of the deep State refusing repeatedly to bring any charges against the sith Lord Clinton.

Link to where Congress/Senate can 'bring' charges? Swing and a wiff............

Funny how certain portions of the press is STILL trying to push that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen was in Prague when it's been debunked that it's the wrong Michael Cohen. Of course the MSM CAN'T admit that or it would acknowledge that Fusion GPS/Christopher Steele/Crowdstrike were accessing the NSA data base to get that information.

What a clown show.

Link to where Congress/Senate can 'bring' charges? Swing and a wiff............

Wow. Fail.

First, pursuant to 2 U.S.C. §§192,194, either house of Congress can vote to refer criminal contempt prosecutions to the Justice Department. Second, Senate rules authorize the body to pursue its own federal civil contempt action. The House can also pass a resolution authorizing like pursuit of civil contempt.

------

I would love to see filthy try to explain to a cop that he can't bring charges. Only the district attorney can. LOL

Fail. Fail.

Fail.

Wow. Fail.

First, pursuant to 2 U.S.C. §§192,194, either house of Congress can vote to refer criminal contempt prosecutions to the Justice Department. Second, Senate rules authorize the body to pursue its own federal civil contempt action. The House can also pass a resolution authorizing like pursuit of civil contempt.

That's not 'bringing' charges as you claimed. I'll 'refer' you to a mental hospital but that doesn't mean you're admitted. :lol:

That's not 'bringing' charges as you claimed. I'll 'refer' you to a mental hospital but that doesn't mean you're admitted. :lol:

so you're saying that not only could they not bring charges, which is not what the above says. But you're saying that they couldn't even recommend charges? After seven different investigations? They didn't have enough to even recommend charges? Wow, quit while you're failing badly.

so you're saying that not only could they not bring charges, which is not what the above says. But you're saying that they couldn't even recommend charges? After seven different investigations? They didn't have enough to even recommend charges? Wow, quit while you're failing badly.

You said Congress could 'bring charges' which they can't. They can refer and that's all. It's up to prosecutors to decide that. And those prosecutors were under the Obama DOJ.

Now that Trump's DOJ is in control there are active investigations and grand juries seated in regards to the Clintons. To suggest otherwise shows you're out of touch and only watching CNN/MSNBC.

Remember when Schumer warned (threatened) Trump not to mess with the intelligence services? They had "six ways to Sunday to get you" Don't recall a big outcry about that. Looks like it's true though.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/425739-fisa-shocker-doj-official-warned-steele-dossier-was-connected-to-clinton

Ohr warned FBI BEFORE FISA filing that Steele Dossier was tied to Clinton. One of those briefed; Andrew Weissman a.k.a. Special Counsel Mueller's pitbull.

The then-No. 4 Department of Justice (DOJ) official briefed both senior FBI and DOJ officials in summer 2016 about Christopher Steele’s Russia dossier, explicitly cautioning that the British intelligence operative’s work was opposition research connected to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and might be biased.

• Like 1

Liddle Adam Schifforbrains lied in his memo stating Ohr's contact with FBI didn't start til AFTER FISA was granted. He met with them in the summer of 2016 and fully briefed Lynch, Comey, Weissman, etc. Yet they still used the Dossier to get the FISA.

Liddle Adam Schifforbrains lied in his memo stating Ohr's contact with FBI didn't start til AFTER FISA was granted. He met with them in the summer of 2016 and fully briefed Lynch, Comey, Weissman, etc. Yet they still used the Dossier to get the FISA.

the dont care! Orange man bad!

Treasonous actions to subvert the will of the American people by trying to remove and framing a legitimately elected president are ok because orange man bad! :mad:

So how many hundreds of times have we heard that there was no collusion!

...and now, the goalpost moves...

Giuliani, said Wednesday that he "never said there was no collusion" between the Trump campaign and Russians.

"Well, you just misstated my position. I never said there was no collusion between the campaign. Or between people in the campaign," Giuliani said on CNN's "Cuomo Prime Time," after host Chris Cuomo said it was false to suggest there was no collusion between Trump's presidential campaign and the Russians.

Giuliani added that he has only said Trump, rather than his campaign, did not collude with the Russians.

"There is not a single bit of evidence the president of the United States committed the only crime you could commit here, conspired with the Russians to hack the DNC," Giuliani said.

---------

First, I bet the fact checkers will find quotes and tweets that counter what Giuliani is trying to say.

And second, Mister control freak , mister I run the whole show is suddenly saying hey, I don't know what my campaign staff did!

You mean your daughter, your two sons, your lawyer, your campaign manager...😁

Sounds like rudy knows the shoes are going to start dropping.

I would argue that Trumps lawyer going on tv and essentially admitting the Trump campaign colluded with Putin is a good day for the FBI/DOJ scumbags, but they already knew all of this, so I dont imagine this moved the needle for them much.

I would argue that Trumps lawyer going on tv and essentially admitting the Trump campaign colluded with Putin is a good day for the FBI/DOJ scumbags, but they already knew all of this, so I dont imagine this moved the needle for them much.

:lol: You fockers want this to be real so bad. :lol:

• Like 1

:lol: You fockers want this to be real so bad. :lol:

Yes, I am hoping the video of Guliani from earlier tonight is in fact real. If it was faked and it turns out to have been a hologram or something, it will really mess with my head.

Yes, I am hoping the video of Guliani from earlier tonight is in fact real. If it was faked and it turns out to have been a hologram or something, it will really mess with my head.

😁

This is like a slow-motion klusterfuk. Every week or so, they admit something that they recently denied just a little bit. And then just a little bit more. And then just a little bit more.

But Giuliani might have just shot himself in the foot with this one. He has essentially said the rest of the campaign staff knew it, but Donald didn't!

And there's way too much prior narrative for anybody to believe that.

Curious whether kushner or Don Junior goes first.

I don't think it's a coincidence that in the last few days the molar team has provided 800 pages of evidence the manifold provided internal polling data to the Russians. Had specific briefing meetings with a Russian oligarch known to be close to putin, etc.

I mean, there's just no way to walk that stuff back. There's no plausible innocent explanation for that.

part of it, Trump couldn't help himself. Remember when you said there's going to be some really interesting information coming out about Hillary Clinton? And later that day, WikiLeaks posts stuff about Hillary? Yeah, maybe Trump was just a really good guesser.

Anyway, the best one I've heard so far you said all these people who say no they don't have anything they were presented anything! All we've seen is redacted stuff. But the meuller team and now the Manafart / Trump team has seen all the dirt.

Sounds like they're getting mighty nervous.

So drop the hammer then. If they've got all of this evidence of criminal activity, start locking people up. Why drag it out? Perhaps Mueller is trying to drag this out the entire 4 years of Trump's first term?

So how many hundreds of times have we heard that there was no collusion!

...and now, the goalpost moves...

Giuliani, said Wednesday that he "never said there was no collusion" between the Trump campaign and Russians.

"Well, you just misstated my position. I never said there was no collusion between the campaign. Or between people in the campaign," Giuliani said on CNN's "Cuomo Prime Time," after host Chris Cuomo said it was false to suggest there was no collusion between Trump's presidential campaign and the Russians.

Giuliani added that he has only said Trump, rather than his campaign, did not collude with the Russians.

"There is not a single bit of evidence the president of the United States committed the only crime you could commit here, conspired with the Russians to hack the DNC," Giuliani said.

---------

First, I bet the fact checkers will find quotes and tweets that counter what Giuliani is trying to say.

And second, Mister control freak , mister I run the whole show is suddenly saying hey, I don't know what my campaign staff did!

You mean your daughter, your two sons, your lawyer, your campaign manager...😁

Sounds like rudy knows the shoes are going to start dropping.

why are you afraid to address the known facts of this being a bogus corrupt sham investigation?

You just completely ignore the mounds of evidence that prove this.

You're ok with it because orange man bad !

So drop the hammer then. If they've got all of this evidence of criminal activity, start locking people up. Why drag it out? Perhaps Mueller is trying to drag this out the entire 4 years of Trump's first term?

So essentially, you are arguing that your lack of understanding as to how the world works is solid evidence that you understand how the world works. Got it.

Props to wiff and falcon for being the last to defend this farce. I laugh as they hang desperately onto the last life boat of the U.S.S. Muh Russia Collusion.

Note neither address any of the mounting iceberg of evidence that everything about the Russian collusion was a sham. As we've been proven right the U.S. Intel apparatus was weaponized against Trump, it's logical that we were right about the DNC not being hacked as well. Crowdstrike was one of the contractors helping Nellie Ohr compile the info to feed to Steele to launder the fingerprints from it.

If I were these two, I'd tap out and begin questioning everything I've taken as truth from the MSM. How long has this disinformation campaign been going on? Pre-Obama? Pre-GWB? Next we find out there were WMDs in Iraq?

So essentially, you are arguing that your lack of understanding as to how the world works is solid evidence that you understand how the world works. Got it.

Enlighten me, wise one.

No one, anywhere, has offered proof that Guiliani said there was no collusion. Yet it's news when he says he never said it. Therefore, anything that Guiliani never said, must be true. Especially when he admits to not saying it. :clap:

Joseph Heller would be proud of this one.

• Like 1

No one, anywhere, has offered proof that Guiliani said there was no collusion. Yet it's news when he says he never said it. Therefore, anything that Guiliani never said, must be true. Especially when he admits to not saying it. :clap:

So you are focused on whether or not this is a gotcha on what Guliani has previously said....instead of focusing on the fact that he is essentially admitting the campaign colluded with the Russians. You are kinda missing the primary plot in an effort to find a small win, don't ya think?

First off, Rudy is statement directly contradicts multiple statements by the President himself..so it is news when the PRESIDENTS LAWYER makes that statement...but just for you

The president's attorney has previously claimed "no collusion," but that "collusion is not a crime." Giuliani has also said no one in ”the upper levels of the Trump campaign“ colluded with Russia, adding in a Fox News interview that he had “no reason to believe anybody else did” either.

You really must have your head in the sand not to know this stuff.

So you are focused on whether or not this is a gotcha on what Guliani has previously said....instead of focusing on the fact that he is essentially admitting the campaign colluded with the Russians. You are kinda missing the primary plot in an effort to find a small win, don't ya think?

He's missing the forest for the trees...and he's still hanging his hat on a argument that's wrong. :D