Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Anybody impacted by the shutdown?

Then you must be a conservative.

Im a free thinker. Registered no party preference. I see good and bad ideas from both major parties. I probably lean a bit left, but thats mostly because Im an atheist. Attaching yourself to one party or another is why this country is focked up.

From what we know, the number if I ndocumented immigrants is at a 12 year low. The number of people apprehended trying to cross the border is the lowest its been in about 20 years or so.

Nobody supports illegal immigrants, but its just not the immediate crisis so many have been fooled into believing it is. If we really wanted to stop it, we would go after the employers that hire illegals. That ends the problem. But we dont really want to stop it. Also, a wall wont do much to stop drugs and terrorists and whatnot from getting in, as those entities have better options. Not to mention, their are imminent domain issue with landowners, wildlife will be cut off from water sources and whatnot, and more.

There is other stuff as well

Just because it's at a low, doesn't mean it's NOT a lot of people, IMO. Also, so we should put up ZERO barriers? Don't make it difficult at all for them to get in anywhere else than a port of entry?

I wonder if any guys in this thread are non contributor permanent disability sleazeballs

If they are they shouldn't have a voice in this discussion

Your opinion has no value

Okay? What's your point?

Trump said Mexico was going to pay for it. Now he wants taxpayers to foot the bill. Another promise broken.

Any update on Donalds fabulous healthcare plan?

After they get here. How about we cut down on the amount that do infiltrate? A wall could help in that endeavor

Get back to me when the government steals all of the private land, which makes a wall impossible at this time. Im sure conservative are all for the government taking private land from law abiding citizens.

I wonder if any guys in this thread are non contributor permanent disability sleazeballs

If they are they shouldn't have a voice in this discussion

Your opinion has no value

I dont think GoColts posts here anymore.

Trump said Mexico was going to pay for it. Now he wants taxpayers to foot the bill. Another promise broken.

Any update on Donalds fabulous healthcare plan?

You really want to go down the broken-promises-by-a-politician path? You - slobbering defender of Obama and Hillary? You sure you want to do this?

• Like 1

Get back to me when the government steals all of the private land, which makes a wall impossible at this time. Im sure conservative are all for the government taking private land from law abiding citizens.

nobody says wall off the entire border, dont be a tard.

You put it where you can. And I'm willing to bet that many of those people who would be subjected to eminent domain confiscation will welcome the check they get for their land that has little value right now.

nobody says wall off the entire border, dont be a tard.

We already have a barrier along most parts of the border that makes sense. And dont call the president a tard.

You really want to go down the broken-promises-by-a-politician path? You - slobbering defender of Obama and Hillary? You sure you want to do this?

How would you know? You only waddled over here after Sho with a hardon last year. :doublethumbsup:

We already have a barrier along most parts of the border that makes sense. And dont call the president a tard.

why are you afraid of an inanimate object?

Dont tell me you're still getting your weed from Mexico

I dont think GoColts posts here anymore.

I think he claims this about me, simply because I have a pre-existing condition and talk about it in the healthcare debates.

But since graduating from college in 2001, I have had a full time job at all times with the exception of 5 weeks or so in 2013 after a lay-off....I have never collected disability or anything like that.

Basically, his claim is so silly that this is the first time I have ever even bothered to acknowledge it.

You put it where you can. And I'm willing to bet that many of those people who would be subjected to eminent domain confiscation will welcome the check they get for their land that has little value right now.

Didnt work too well when Obama did it.

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/12/14/border-land-grab-government-abused-power-seize-property-fence/

Nobody thinks illegals coming across is good. Dont be a tard.

Care to walk this one back?

I think he claims this about me, simply because I have a pre-existing condition and talk about it in the healthcare debates.

But since graduating from college in 2001, I have had a full time job at all times with the exception of 5 weeks or so in 2013 after a lay-off....I have never collected disability or anything like that.

Basically, his claim is so silly that this is the first time I have ever even bothered to acknowledge it.

Got it. The fact still remains that the only person Ive ever known that had an Obamaphone was GoColts. Im sure everyone remembers how he leaned...

How would you know? You only waddled over here after Sho with a hardon last year. :doublethumbsup:

How would i know? The forums are littered with your excuse making and gushing over the two. Readily available via search.

Besides, you're the one who followed him here trying to get a mold of his c@ck for your cake. You might want to take a look at yours and Sho's registration dates - you followed him here not to long after he registered.

Now that you two live together, getting that mold should be pretty easy for you, queenie.

Now, care to address the questions? Or are you going to try and throw up another smoke screen to distract from the truth?

How would i know? The forums are littered with your excuse making and gushing over the two. Readily available via search.

Besides, you're the one who followed him here trying to get a mold of his c@ck for your cake. You might want to take a look at yours and Sho's registration dates - you followed him here not to long after he registered.

Now that you two live together, getting that mold should be pretty easy for you, queenie.

Now, care to address the questions? Or are you going to try and throw up another smoke screen to distract from the truth?

What questions creeper? Lets hear it.

What questions creeper? Lets hear it.

Creeper is what we call guys that follow other's around trying to get a mold of their c@ck.

You know what questions - the ones you tried to evade with your smoke screen of a post.

Creeper is what we call guys that follow other's around trying to get a mold of their c@ck.

You know what questions - the ones you tried to evade with your smoke screen of a post.

So no questions. Youre just being a focking creeper phag again. Got it. :thumbsup:

So no questions. Youre just being a focking creeper phag again. Got it. :thumbsup:

Hah! The guy who wanted a mold of Sho's c@ck has the audacity to call someone else a "phag". My god you're so in denial and in the closet it's not even funny. Dude - it's 2019 - it's okay for you to be publicly gay now. No one is going to think less of you than they already do.

We've already established that the real creeper is the guy who follows Sho around asking for a mold of his c@ck, remember?

Besides, you saw the questions I asked you in the my previous post. You feigning ignorance isn't fooling anyone.

From what we know, the number if Undocumented immigrants is at a 12 year low. The number of people apprehended trying to cross the border is the lowest its been in about 20 years or so.

Nobody supports illegal immigrants, but its just not the immediate crisis so many have been fooled into believing it is. If we really wanted to stop it, we would go after the employers that hire illegals. That ends the problem. But we dont really want to stop it. Also, a wall wont do much to stop drugs and terrorists and whatnot from getting in, as those entities have better options. Not to mention, their are imminent domain issue with landowners, wildlife will be cut off from water sources and whatnot, and more.

There is other stuff as well

You mobbs and others keep saying this. Are you not paying any attention to what democrats are sayting?

You mobbs and others keep saying this. Are you not paying any attention to what democrats are sayting?

the fact that there are sanctuary cities proves them wrong and clueless never mind the actions of Democrats in Congress.

Factually the both of them a full of schit.

the fact that there are sanctuary cities proves them wrong and clueless never mind the actions of Democrats in Congress.

Well, to be fair, mobb said he's NOT a Democrat and say he doesn't want illegal immigration. He's just against the wall, apparently.

Well, to be fair, mobb said he's NOT a Democrat and say he doesn't want illegal immigration. He's just against the wall, apparently.

Im also against sanctuary cities. :cheers:

It's amazing. They throw around "no one" and "everybody" like it's reality . I wonder if they read anything but this place? The whole deomocrat platform right now is protecting illegal aliens, and these jokers think the opposite. Imagine actually having a face to face convo with them and hearing this nonsense?

so when you claim that nobody is for illegal immigration, you're just playing make pretend world ?

Then why do you make claims that no one is for illegal immigration? Some people are. Like sanctuary cities.

Then why do you make claims that no one is for illegal immigration? Some people are. Like sanctuary cities.

mobs a good guy he just has a minor TDS inflection and cant help himself.

mobs a good guy he just has a minor TDS inflection and cant help himself.

Agree

Of course they exempt themselves and get paid during this whole thing.

Just like when we get a pay freeze... oh except congress is exempt from the pay freezes.

That really pisses me off too. :thumbsdown:

Mmmmm...beer isn't only NOT getting paid... he's forced to be TDY'd in South Dakota and is not getting paid perdiem until furlough is over... meaning not allowed to voucher.

Meaning I'm eatting/living on my own dime here.

:mad:

Mmmmm...beer isn't only NOT getting paid... he's forced to be TDY'd in South Dakota and is not getting paid perdiem until furlough is over... meaning not allowed to voucher.

Meaning I'm eatting/living on my own dime here.

:mad:

When this happened to us under Obama they made everyone TDY come home.

Traffic is so nice without the govy retards making it miserable....

• Like 1

Getting ready to go to the airport and see how jacked up the lines are.

When this happened to us under Obama they made everyone TDY come home.

Yup... I was hoping... but not for essential folks apparently.

Getting ready to go to the airport and see how jacked up the lines are.

This is the only saving grace. Nobody gives a fock about us as they aren't inconvenienced.

I'm glad those TSA kids are doing something.

A fed judge yesterday ruled the gov can force us to work for no pay. That otherwise it would lead to chaos and become a public safety issue. Well mutherfockers... give it one more missed paycheck and just see how many people show up. You'll see some fockin chaos...

Oh so sorry Merica... sorry to inconvienience you with us not getting paid to protect you...

Remember guys, this shutdown is a good thing and people like missing paychecks. Drobeski said it so it must be true. Im sure these thousands out of work are so excited to vote for Trump again. #winning #MAGA #Missingpaychecksisawesome! #FreeVacationlikeDrobeskiSaid! #Batman! #GrrrGotmeagainDrobs