Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Today's twitter outrage is...

Muslims trying to destroy the US evolves into teenage white boys being felt up in broad daylight. Allah works in mysterious ways.

She forgot the finger in the butt

The sensory issued kid. This generations version of "leave the f alone!" Kid. Some kids just dont like to be touched. Quit labeling them.

One of my go-to moves. :thumbsup:

This isn't a showering technique thread.

Ok however..I hate how these parents don't know "what to tell my child"

Here is how it would go with me

"Dad, what did I do?"

"Son. You didn't do anything. Those people are doing their job. Part of that is trying to protect us from bad people. And while I know you are a very good person, they don't know you. One day my boy you will have a job and you will understand sometimes you have to do things for your job that not everyone likes."

And if he presses it. "Shut the fock up and deal with it son. It isn't a big deal at all."

That being said, the TSA guy really seemed to be enjoying that pat down a little too much. Little bit of a creepy vibe going on there

Have you seen what the mom looks like? 100 percent she voted Hillary and has never met a donut she didn't like.

Have you seen what the mom looks like? 100 percent she voted Hillary and has never met a donut she didn't like.

WTF is wrong with donuts? :mad:

Ok however..I hate how these parents don't know "what to tell my child"

Here is how it would go with me

"Dad, what did I do?"

"Son. You didn't do anything. Those people are doing their job. Part of that is trying to protect us from bad people. And while I know you are a very good person, they don't know you. One day my boy you will have a job and you will understand sometimes you have to do things for your job that not everyone likes."

And if he presses it. "Shut the fock up and deal with it son. It isn't a big deal at all."

That being said, the TSA guy really seemed to be enjoying that pat down a little too much. Little bit of a creepy vibe going on there

"Son. Our country has open borders and we let anyone in so we have to screen everyone every where to keep us safe. This is just one of the freedoms we have given up in the name of freedom. You will be screened hundreds of times in your life so this is a good experience."

Seriously..........in an effort to avoid stereotyping or profiling, the TSA choose people like this. :wacko:

Ding ding ding! Profiling works, but can't do that thanks to muh feelings.

This lady is an idiot.

Interesting... on the one hand, that seems like an excessive pat down. I travel a ton and set off detectors all of the time for gawd knows what; I've never had more than a 15 second pat down.

On the other hand... take your laptop out dummy. Also the kid looked totally fine during the pat down.

My concern is that we as a country spend a bazillion dollars to come up with a procedure which accommodates people with SPD, which I never heard of before today. :dunno:

From what I saw, everyone was pissed at the walking dead and colossal fock up from Carl on this past week's episode.

All the security screeners in Chinese airports are hot chicks.

They have no problem with profiling. Thus I get frisked every focking time I fly.

I like to make it uncomfortable for them too. Start with a "hello beautiful" and a slight leer. Moan softly as they pat me down.

The worst frisking I've ever had was in the states though. I asked the guy if he felt any testicular abnormalities while he was down there. He was not amused.

All the security screeners in Chinese airports are hot chicks.

They have no problem with profiling. Thus I get frisked every focking time I fly.

I like to make it uncomfortable for them too. Start with a "hello beautiful" and a slight leer. Moan softly as they pat me down.

The worst frisking I've ever had was in the states though. I asked the guy if he felt any testicular abnormalities while he was down there. He was not amused.

:doublethumbsup: