Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Demonizing Russia - The Psychology and Consequences of Neo-McCarthyism

Several points.

1. I seem to recall reading here how Russia was bad. Putin was bad. Obama was putins bottom b!tch boy. Etc.

Now we shouldn't demonize them?

2. Anyone who seriously believes that the US is a Lilly white good guy is a fool. We probably have more innocent blood on our hands in the last fifty years than the rest of the world combined. We ruthlessly enforce our dominance.

Which is fine. All countries play their hand to the best of their power. We just feel the need to bullsh!t ourselves about it for some reason.

Several points.

1. I seem to recall reading here how Russia was bad. Putin was bad. Obama was putins bottom b!tch boy. Etc.

Now we shouldn't demonize them?

2. Anyone who seriously believes that the US is a Lilly white good guy is a fool. We probably have more innocent blood on our hands in the last fifty years than the rest of the world combined. We ruthlessly enforce our dominance.

Which is fine. All countries play their hand to the best of their power. We just feel the need to bullsh!t ourselves about it forma some reason.

yer just jealous that we're better at imprisoning our citizens than your yellow pals.

Please. This whole place is a prison (for the locals.)

That just makes yer actual prisons worthless. It's like sending a guy from Disneyland to Knotts Berry.

That just makes yer actual prisons worthless. It's like sending a guy from Disneyland to Knotts Berry.

I've seen the prison where they put the officials jailed for corruption. It don't look fun from the outside. I gotta figure chines prison sucks a good amount of d!ck.

The fence is close enough you can yell and talk to the inmates in the cells. Their wives are there crying everyday and stuff.

I also saw the prison for women. Mostly chicks who sell their babies. Not a nice place either.

I'd probably take Chinese prison over American prison. Just because I would have the biggest cack and be the biggest guy in there.

I know there are prisons where, if you don't have friends/family bringing you food, you don't eat.

Yep...........Bill Clinton speaks in Russia and gets twice the normal rate. Millions flowing into the Clinton Foundation from Russia and God knows what other countries. A lot of this was while Hillary was in the State Dept. I wonder if the DOJ will take Trump on his suggestion to actually launch an investigation into them that DOESN'T involve the partisan hack Comey.

Yep...........Bill Clinton speaks in Russia and gets twice the normal rate. Millions flowing into the Clinton Foundation from Russia and God knows what other countries. A lot of this was while Hillary was in the State Dept. I wonder if the DOJ will take Trump on his suggestion to actually launch an investigation into them that DOESN'T involve the partisan hack Comey.

Trump's suggestion. ROFL. Crying about the clintons is Trump's go to move. He does it every time he knows he's back himself into a corner. Why are you so worried about this Russia thing? If you're confident there's nothing criminal to be found, then let them investigate and don't worry about it. Although me thinks you really are worried. Lol

Trump's suggestion. ROFL. Crying about the clintons is Trump's go to move. He does it every time he knows he's back himself into a corner. Why are you so worried about this Russia thing? If you're confident there's nothing criminal to be found, then let them investigate and don't worry about it. Although me thinks you really are worried. Lol

Not worried at all but rather pointing out the hypocrisy of the Leftists here. The Clinton Foundation is swimming in dirty money from a lot of countries including Russia. Also, it's not only that Trump suggested it, it's happening. They're looking to pull those two out into the sunlight and vaporize their bloodsucking a$$es.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/something-stinks-here-crowdstrike-revises-retracts-parts-explosive-russian-hacking-r

"Something Stinks Here" - CrowdStrike Revises, Retracts Parts Of Explosive Russian Hacking Report

Tyler Durden's picture

by Tyler Durden

Mar 28, 2017 11:45 PM

SHARES

TwitterFacebookReddit

Authored by Mike Krieger via Liberty Blitzkrieg blog,

Last week, I published two posts on cyber security firm CrowdStrike after becoming aware of inaccuracies in one of its key reports used to bolster the claim that operatives of the Russian government had hacked into the DNC. This is extremely important since the DNC hired CrowdStrike to look into its hack, and at the same time denied FBI access to its servers.

Before reading any further, you should read last weeks articles if you missed them the first time.

Credibility of Cyber Firm that Claimed Russia Hacked the DNC Comes Under Serious Question

Karaoke and laughs collide on new Comedy Central series 'The Comedy Jam'

Ad by Comedy Central

What is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired by DNC has Ties to Hillary Clinton, a Ukrainian Billionaire and Google

Now here are the latest developments courtesy of Voice of America:

U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking during last years American presidential election campaign. The shift followed a VOA report that the company misrepresented data published by an influential British think tank.

In December, CrowdStrike said it found evidence that Russians hacked into a Ukrainian artillery app, contributing to heavy losses of howitzers in Ukraines war with pro-Russian separatists.

VOA reported Tuesday that the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), which publishes an annual reference estimating the strength of world armed forces, disavowed the CrowdStrike report and said it had never been contacted by the company.

CrowdStrike was first to link hacks of Democratic Party computers to Russian actors last year, but some cybersecurity experts have questioned its evidence. The company has come under fire from some Republicans who say charges of Kremlin meddling in the election are overblown.

After CrowdStrike released its Ukraine report, company co-founder Dmitri Alperovitch claimed it provided added evidence of Russian election interference. In both hacks, he said, the company found malware used by Fancy Bear, a group with ties to Russian intelligence agencies.

CrowdStrikes claims of heavy Ukrainian artillery losses were widely circulated in U.S. media.

On Thursday, CrowdStrike walked back key parts of its Ukraine report.

The company removed language that said Ukraines artillery lost 80 percent of the Soviet-era D-30 howitzers, which used aiming software that purportedly was hacked. Instead, the revised report cites figures of 15 to 20 percent losses in combat operations, attributing the figures to IISS.

Finally, CrowdStrike deleted a statement saying deployment of this malware-infected application may have contributed to the high-loss nature of this platform meaning the howitzers and excised a link sourcing its IISS data to a blogger in Russia-occupied Crimea.

In an email, CrowdStrike spokeswoman Ilina Dmitrova said the new estimates of Ukrainian artillery losses resulted from conversations with Henry Boyd, an IISS research associate for defense and military analysis. She declined to say what prompted the contact.

Dmitrova noted that the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community have also concluded that Russia was behind the hacks of the Democratic National Committee, Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and the email account of John Podesta, Hillary Clintons campaign manager.

Heres the problem. Yes, the FBI has agreed with CrowdStrikes conclusion, but the FBI did not analyze the DNC servers because the DNC specifically denied the FBI access. This was noteworthy in its own right, but it takes on vastly increased significance given the serious errors in a related hacking report produced by the company.

Not worried at all but rather pointing out the hypocrisy of the Leftists here. The Clinton Foundation is swimming in dirty money from a lot of countries including Russia. Also, it's not only that Trump suggested it, it's happening. They're looking to pull those two out into the sunlight and vaporize their bloodsucking a$$es.

This investigation is about treason. About joining forces with an enemy in order to steal an election. Pay attention.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/something-stinks-here-crowdstrike-revises-retracts-parts-explosive-russian-hacking-r

Dmitrova noted that the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community have also concluded that Russia was behind the hacks of the Democratic National Committee, Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and the email account of John Podesta, Hillary Clintons campaign manager.

Heres the problem. Yes, the FBI has agreed with CrowdStrikes conclusion, but the FBI did not analyze the DNC servers because the DNC specifically denied the FBI access. This was noteworthy in its own right, but it takes on vastly increased significance given the serious errors in a related hacking report produced by the company.

That's pretty much what I've been saying for months now. Also take note that the FBI left themselves an out as well 'The hacking seemed unusually loud as if they didn't care we knew the hacking was Russian'. So if disproven they can state "Well, every indication we saw made it look Russian in nature". Pathetic partisan investigation designed to support their narrative since Nov 9th loss by HRC.

I read one of the guy's previous articles and one thing stood out to me.

"Unlike Crowdstrike, ESET doesn’t assign APT28/Fancy Bear/Sednit to a Russian Intelligence Service or anyone else for a very simple reason. Once malware is deployed, it is no longer under the control of the hacker who deployed it or the developer who created it. It can be reverse-engineered, copied, modified, shared and redeployed again and again by anyone. In other words — malware deployed is malware enjoyed!"

https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/03/22/credibility-of-cyber-firm-that-claimed-russia-hacked-the-dnc-comes-under-serious-question/

This investigation is about treason. About joining forces with an enemy in order to steal an election. Pay attention.

Meathead it's about painting a narrative to discredit and destroy a fair election. Read the article drob posted and try to comprehend. If you can't, maybe Bob Ross will paint you a picture FFS.

Meathead it's about painting a narrative to discredit and destroy a fair election. Read the article drob posted and try to comprehend. If you can't, maybe Bob Ross will paint you a picture FFS.

ffs is right. Flynn, Manafort, Sessions, Kushner.....how many different people need to have contact with Russians officials before you finally wise up? And why did every one of them lie about it or conceal it? Why is Nunes suddenly acting so shady? Why did Comey reveal that Trump and his cronies are under investigation? Wake up, moron.

ffs is right. Flynn, Manafort, Sessions, Kushner.....how many different people need to have contact with Russians officials before you finally wise up? And why did every one of them lie about it or conceal it? Why is Nunes suddenly acting so shady? Why did Comey reveal that Trump and his cronies are under investigation? Wake up, moron.

They are all in with Trump...they don't care.

Hence they believe everything from zerohedge as fact...or gateway pundit or conservative treehouse.

Some under normal circumstances as part of their jobs as well as a bunch of other politicians (Clintons, Pelosi, Obama, etc....) but don't let that interrupt your meathead rant. :wave:

They are all in with Trump...they don't care.

Hence they believe everything from zerohedge as fact...or gateway pundit or conservative treehouse.

So now that CloudStrike is reversing itself I guess we'll see the FBI begin it's course correction. Pathetic excuse for an investigation and you bought it hook, line and sinker. Red Herring. :lol:

Some under normal circumstances as part of their jobs as well as a bunch of other politicians (Clintons, Pelosi, Obama, etc....) but don't let that interrupt your meathead rant. :wave:

So now that CloudStrike is reversing itself I guess we'll see the FBI begin it's course correction. Pathetic excuse for an investigation and you bought it hook, line and sinker. Red Herring. :lol:

They all follow the same pattern. They keep it under wraps until it is discovered, then they say 'ooops. I forgot about that meeting'. It's hilarious watching you deny what is so crystal clear. It's no coincidence that the day after Comey revealed that the administration is under investigation, that Nunes wigged out and ran to TRump. And the committee hasn't met since and has no meeting scheduled. Nunes hit the panic button. He sees where this headed. :music_guitarred:

Is anyone reporting the reversing itself except for a conspiracy site like zerohedge? I'm sure you can find a link at infowars too.

They all follow the same pattern. They keep it under wraps until it is discovered, then they say 'ooops. I forgot about that meeting'. It's hilarious watching you deny what is so crystal clear. It's no coincidence that the day after Comey revealed that the administration is under investigation, that Nunes wigged out and ran to TRump. And the committee hasn't met since and has no meeting scheduled. Nunes hit the panic button. He sees where this headed. :music_guitarred:

I guess Comey is waiting for CloudStrike to produce another report he can Rubberstamp (as I called back a month + ago).

Trey Gowdy just nailed it; Nunes not releasing his source but let's focus on the important issue (and what I posted yesterday) "Is the evidence accurate and reliable?"

Is anyone reporting the reversing itself except for a conspiracy site like zerohedge? I'm sure you can find a link at infowars too.

Poor little ShoFlake's talking point is melting away just like I've asserted since January. CloudStrike is another partisan hack desperately trying to frame a narrative for the Democrats. Comey is being played as a puppet on an unbelievable scale. :lol:

Cloudstrike: The firm’s CTO and co-founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a think tank with openly anti-Russian sentiments that is funded by Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk, who also happened to donate at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.

In 2013, the Atlantic Council awarded Hillary Clinton it’s Distinguished International Leadership Award. In 2014, the Atlantic Council hosted one of several events with former Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, who took over after pro-Russian President Viktor Yanukovych was ousted in early 2014, who now lives in exile in Russia.

Poor little ShoFlake's talking point is melting away just like I've asserted since January. CloudStrike is another partisan hack desperately trying to frame a narrative for the Democrats. Comey is being played as a puppet on an unbelievable scale. :lol:

So no...nobody is reporting this reversal except for zero hedge. Psst...crowdstrike has way more credibility than zerohedge.

Holy Christ. No wonder Filthy sounds like he's half-retarded all the time. He reads and believes conspiracy sites. :doh:

Did you even read what crowdstrike even supposedly redacted? It was about Ukraine artillery...not the DNC.

Did you even read it?

So no...nobody is reporting this reversal except for zero hedge. Psst...crowdstrike has way more credibility than zerohedge.

Holy Christ. No wonder Filthy sounds like he's half-retarded all the time. He reads and believes conspiracy sites. :doh:

The firm’s CTO and co-founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a think tank with openly anti-Russian sentiments that is funded by Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk, who also happened to donate at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.

In 2013, the Atlantic Council awarded Hillary Clinton it’s Distinguished International Leadership Award. In 2014, the Atlantic Council hosted one of several events with former Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, who took over after pro-Russian President Viktor Yanukovych was ousted in early 2014, who now lives in exile in Russia.

Are you refuting those points?

The firm’s CTO and co-founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a think tank with openly anti-Russian sentiments that is funded by Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk, who also happened to donate at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Why do I give a sh1t? I want to know what all these discussions between the Trump team and the Russians were about. That's it. What does Hillary Cllinton have to do with anything? Putin wanted her to lose. This is about treason, jackass.

Did you even read what crowdstrike even supposedly redacted? It was about Ukraine artillery...not the DNC.

Did you even read it?

Yes. I read where they said "this malware is Russian therefore the Russian's used it a.k.a. hacked". As posted earlier, once malware is out there, it can be controlled by no one.

This sh!t is unraveling and some of us saw it back in January.

Why do I give a sh1t? I want to know what all these discussions between the Trump team and the Russians were about. That's it. What does Hillary Cllinton have to do with anything? Putin wanted her to lose. This is about treason, jackass.

Treason my a$$ meathead. The Russian hacking thing is just one big a$$ circle jerk with Comey as the pivot man.

• Like 1

Treason my a$$ meathead. The Russian hacking thing is just one big a$$ circle jerk with Comey as the pivot man.

We shall see. For some reason, you and your ilk seem to not even want to investigate. I wonder why.

We shall see. For some reason, you and your ilk seem to not even want to investigate. I wonder why.

Oh I want them to investigate however, I unlike Comey, Leftists etc....want them to investigate it ALL and let the chips fall where they may. Trump & Co., FBI, NSA, Clintons, etc................

In a hearing with the Senate Intelligence Committee Tuesday afternoon outlining the intelligence agencies’ findings on Russian election interference, Comey said there were “multiple requests at different levels” for access to the Democratic servers, but that ultimately a “highly respected private company” was granted access and shared its findings with the FBI.

R

U

B

B

E

R

S

T

A

M

P

The firms CTO and co-founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a think tank with openly anti-Russian sentiments that is funded by Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk, who also happened to donate at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.

In 2013, the Atlantic Council awarded Hillary Clinton its Distinguished International Leadership Award. In 2014, the Atlantic Council hosted one of several events with former Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, who took over after pro-Russian President Viktor Yanukovych was ousted in early 2014, who now lives in exile in Russia.

Loose connections to some guy...you tried this to diminish crowdstrike before now bring it up when you don't read an article from a joke of a site like zero hedge. Awesome.

Yes. I read where they said "this malware is Russian therefore the Russian's used it a.k.a. hacked". As posted earlier, once malware is out there, it can be controlled by no one.

This sh!t is unraveling and some of us saw it back in January.

You tried claiming they were reversing themselves (implying about the dnc hacks since you wondered when the FBI would do so as well) and were wrong. You didn't read a damn thing.

Nothing is unraveling except Trump administrations bs stories.

Uh, HrC was Investigated SEVEN TIMES by a hostile Congress.

...and, nothing...

Ask Trey Gowdy.

Laughing at but Hillary! Desperation move. But I'll play along. Let's see if she is 1,000% guilty of god-knows-what. That has absolutely no bearing on Trump and his corrupt crew.

But what about ..? Is the defense a five-year-old puts up.

So answer this Libs................why did the DNC block access to FBI and other Federal intelligence agencies?

So moving in just like all conspiracy theorists when a point gets blown out of the water.

So...why we're Trump officials and Trump having conversations with Russian officials and ambassadors and then lying about it?

Dafuq?! Answer the question.

He only answers questions with more questions, like a focking woman.

So moving in just like all conspiracy theorists when a point gets blown out of the water.

So...why we're Trump officials and Trump having conversations with Russian officials and ambassadors and then lying about it?

Same reason Pelosi and Clintons I guess.

Dafuq?! Answer the question.

Hadother info they do t feel the FBI needs...trusted an industry leader with expertise in what they do. None of us can tell you..we don't work for or represent the dnc.

Third party sources are often used in such cases.

Again...you did like all the 911 truthers...get a point refuted...move in to another idiotic point.

Care to answer why you made a claim about drobeski's link that was false?