Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** Round 3 & 4 Commentary - August 10-Team PPR Mock **

Okay heck, while we wait...what owner's team do you like besides your own as of this moment?

I wish we had the owners names with all the players compiled underneath to take a make looking at everyone's team easy right now.

Mike many timers does a roster listing at some point in the Draft. Let's wait and see what he says he will do, and it is sortable!

Maybe Mike can contact him? I'm having a good time right now but it's a downer to stare at a computer screen just waiting.

If no activity picks up soon, I may logoff for a while.

I am guessing Mike will say that after 5:00 pm CDT mockers do not need to feel compelled to draft. It's a bonus if some do, but people do have family time needed and that would come first!

I am guessing Mike will say that after 5:00 pm CDT mockers do not need to feel compelled to draft. It's a bonus if some do, but people do have family time needed and that would come first!

:nono: Mocking takes precedence.

:nono: Mocking takes precedence.

Indeed. He knew what he was getting into. He needs to step up to the plate and deliver. :bench:

Maybe Mike can contact him? I'm having a good time right now but it's a downer to stare at a computer screen just waiting.

If no activity picks up soon, I may logoff for a while.

Today was a really good day. You would be dying in the July mock. Plus it's after 5 now so no one is required to draft.

Don't you have a smart phone you can stay connected with?

Yes I do. I just wanted to see how things are going to go now. The real draft doesn't start until the top of the middle rounds begin. :Mr-T:

I wish we had the owners names with all the players compiled underneath to take a make looking at everyone's team easy right now.

I've been keeping a spreadsheet in Excel and can see everyone's teams in one glance.

I've been keeping a spreadsheet in Excel and can see everyone's teams in one glance.

Do you mind e-mailing it to the rest of us? :lol:

I like the break...whether one uses it for recharging or for mapping out a battle plan for the next day. B) There are always unexpected twists and turns in a draft and a chance to reassess the lay of the land is good.

Do you mind e-mailing it to the rest of us? :lol:

I'd be willing to. I should point out that I've been operating with a 19 inch screen.

All that time waiting and he "snips" the one player I was waiting to select!!!! grrrrrrrrrr

Hahaha funny commentary guys. I was at work and I got a little busier than expected. C.J. Anderson I almost took in the 3rd. This guy has 1200-1500 yards written all over him. He was solid the second half of the year. He's got no real competition this year I don't believe....a rookie???

All that time waiting and he "snips" the one player I was waiting to select!!!! grrrrrrrrrr

One thing that I've noticed in drafting with this crew is that following the picks as they come in can be a real "gut-punch city."

I logged on with my phone yesterday which helped. If I get tied up you guys can text me at 561-542-8216.

I like this guy....he's a Baller.

One thing that I've noticed in drafting with this crew is that following the picks as they come in can be a real "gut-punch city."

Yep...man this would have been totally awesome if this were a real draft. I feel like I'm in an experts league.

Hey guys I'm still busy at work but I'll get my picks in tonight.

Simmer down spanky. I know I have the day off tommorow. I am going to the beach with the wife bu I will check in all the time. I know where I need to go.

Yes Sir...I do hereby retract the complement. :doh:

We could use a Round 5 Selection thread.

Hey guys I'm still busy at work but I'll get my picks in tonight.

.....and if it is before 9:30 pm MDT, I will make my 5.02 selection!