• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Djgb13

Djgb13

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,733 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 03:26 AM

How often do you see people using these that are actually probably handicapped? Or at least on crutches? 99% of the time I see someone on them they are just fat as Fock and just too dam lazy to walk around the store. They come up with some bullsh1t excuse as to why they have to use it.

Back in San Antonio, my buddy just had surgery on his leg. We went to Walmart a few weeks afterwards cause he needed some things and wanted to get out of the house. We get there and he gets the last remaining scooter (his entire left leg was bandaged up and he had to walk with crutches and even then he was in pain). We get his crutches situated in the little cart on the scooter when this fat Mexican woman comes up and asks him if he will let her use it cause *she has back problems and cant walk for long periods of time*. Her fat ass just didnt feel like walking. My body is hopped up on pain meds (he already is kind of a d1ck to people anyway) and proceeds to tell her she wouldnt have back problems if her fat ass walked around. Then drives off on the scooter. Pretty hilarious as both the woman and I were left there stunned

#2 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,631 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 05:50 AM

Was at Wal Mart recently doing my moms shopping. Had some fat moose in front of me riding a cart in the vegetable aisle. She kept getting up and sitting back down. I had enough and put a potato behind each wheel. Wish I could have put one in her tail pipe. When her scooter wouldn't move, she started screaming. Had no idea why she was stuck.

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#3 Drizzay

Drizzay

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:13 AM

And people are worried about the US being over-populated.

Nothing some high-fructose corn syrup can't solve.

We are going to have a large (no pun intended) die-off of mid-age people from obesity. It's getting really bad.
Tell your story walkin'!

Rev 5:5

#4 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,490 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:21 AM

Handi-fat
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#5 Djgb13

Djgb13

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,733 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:38 AM

We are going to have a large (no pun intended) die-off of mid-age people from obesity. It's getting really bad.

My favorite is when the liberal idiots ACTUALLY defend someone whos fat. *how do you know they are unhealthy just by looking at them?!* Um....because they look like they weight at least double what I weigh. Thats not healthy especially for someone whos 53. The people promoting obesity and celebrating it are complete retards

#6 Frozenbeernuts

Frozenbeernuts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,568 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:08 AM

I was just at the beach for the 4th in Delaware. I couldn't believe how many males under 20 that had these puffy marshmallow bodies. Just a walking mound of tlts and guts.

#7 LOD01

LOD01

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,303 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:37 AM

We get his crutches situated in the little cart on the scooter when this fat Mexican woman comes up and asks him if he will let her use it cause *she has back problems and cant walk for long periods of time*. Her fat ass just didnt feel like walking. My body is hopped up on pain meds (he already is kind of a d1ck to people anyway) and proceeds to tell her she wouldnt have back problems if her fat ass walked around. Then drives off on the scooter. Pretty hilarious as both the woman and I were left there stunned

Fock yeah. That's awesome. Did you watch her after that? Wonder if she just went on without it or waited for a free one

FBG is a shithole.

Sho Nuff, on 29 Jun 2018 - 08:53 AM, said:snapback.png

Right got now...yes, I donsode more with the right than left.

#8 LOD01

LOD01

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,303 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:40 AM

Was at Wal Mart recently doing my moms shopping. Had some fat moose in front of me riding a cart in the vegetable aisle. She kept getting up and sitting back down. I had enough and put a potato behind each wheel. Wish I could have put one in her tail pipe. When her scooter wouldn't move, she started screaming. Had no idea why she was stuck.

another gem. Just make sure no one is videoing you or you may lose your job when the whacked out left starts screaming about how horrible you are and your employer buckles to their wishes.

FBG is a shithole.

#9 LOD01

LOD01

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,303 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:45 AM

No one will ever top the one I saw. Dude in scooter crossing 4 lane road in scooter. 3/4 across it dies on him. After a few seconds of trying to get it going,he hops off, picks it up and carries it the rest of the way. Yes,that really happened.

FBG is a shithole.

#10 Djgb13

Djgb13

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,733 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:41 AM

Fock yeah. That's awesome. Did you watch her after that? Wonder if she just went on without it or waited for a free one

I started laughing and walking away and she started yelling angrily in Spanish. Im assuming cussing him out :lol:

#11 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,840 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:23 AM

I was just at the beach for the 4th in Delaware. I couldn't believe how many males under 20 that had these puffy marshmallow bodies. Just a walking mound of tlts and guts.

Poodle beach?

It's been a bad year. My old favorite restaurant closed down, and my new favorite restaurant sucks.