Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Edex Cup part deux - Arnie's Tourney - March 16 - 19 - draft complete

Actually - I'll pay as I go.. I never know if I'll be in every tournament or not - should be, but never know.. Keep $25 and send the rest if you would, thank you sir.

That's fine.

$35 sent

See you all in 14 days :cheers:

lets have a par 3 draft? kidding.

I quit

finishing below me, is definitely a reason to quit.

Got to give it to Nuggs, didn't he Babe Ruth call this thing once he saw his team? Nice.

I feel bad for Kisner - he gagged this one away. Would of been a hell of a 1st tour win for him

Got to give it to Nuggs, didn't he Babe Ruth call this thing once he saw his team? Nice.

I feel bad for Kisner - he gagged this one away. Would of been a hell of a 1st tour win for him

Kevin Kostner?

Kevin Kostner?

Ha, damn near. Of course the bomb for Eagle Leishman made on 16 was crazy good - no way in hell he expected that to go in.

I said top 3 as I didn't want to upset CBF's sensitivities... Was wary cruzer was going to make it up as Kisner and Hoffman both started gagging and the field shrunk the lead. That eagle putt by Leishman was insane, could tell that was the winner.

I like my team, top 3 book it

I said top 3 as I didn't want to upset CBF's sensitivities... Was wary cruzer was going to make it up as Kisner and Hoffman both started gagging and the field shrunk the lead. That eagle putt by Leishman was insane, could tell that was the winner.

Shiit - my team putted like blind chimps all weekend. Every time I looked up we were going the other direction... I was lucky to hang on for 2nd.

Kisner has already won once on tour (Sea Island).

Kisner has already won once on tour (Sea Island).

Oh no kidding? I always forget about DL3's gig there.