Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Have a young child that loves Dinosaurs?

I do.

he's nuts about them.

he's 4.

brought him here yesterday.

Was pretty amazing.

https://jurassicquest.com/

• Like 1

Little kid no, but me yes. Fact: Drobeski and MDC, even at 4 years old, were “too mature” for dinosaurs.

Little kid no, but me yes. Fact: Drobeski and MDC, even at 4 years old, were “too mature” for dinosaurs.

you may be too big for the rides, but I am sure they will let you paint your face

Little kid no, but me yes. Fact: Drobeski and MDC, even at 4 years old, were too mature for dinosaurs.

when you become an adult, you may move on to liking girls.

when you become an adult, you may move on to liking girls.

I'm gonna be a paleontologist when I grow up.

I'm gonna be a paleontologist when I grow up.

you will have PALENTY to do.

That thing rolled through my town and it was sh1t. Guess you got a better version

I'm sure it was the same. I didn't like it, but I'm not 4 years old.

My kid loved it and it was for him, not me.

I enjoyed it because he did.

He thinks dinosaurs are real, like santa. I guess you hate santa too?

I took my two year old (at the time). Maybe he was too young but he wasnt very impressed. I mean he liked it fine but on the scale of things Ive taken him to it doesnt even warrant a mention.

Sorry, dont mean to rain on your parade. Was Just seriously underwhelmed by it

I took my two year old (at the time). Maybe he was too young but he wasnt very impressed. I mean he liked it fine but on the scale of things Ive taken him to it doesnt even warrant a mention.

Sorry, dont mean to rain on your parade. Was Just seriously underwhelmed by it

I was too. I thought they could have done a better job. We were there 4 hours, my kid really couldn't stop talking about it, he passed out as soon as we got in the car. woke up and couldn't stop talking about it. for 80 bucks, I feel I got my monies worth.

• Like 1

My kids never really went thru a dinosaur phase.

Spider-Man, Avengers, cars/trucks, Star Wars, Minecraft, legos, and now the puppy phase.

Was it at the convention center? Wish i knew about this, would have brought my kid. Although depending on realism may have paid for it later in nightmares

Was it at the convention center? Wish i knew about this, would have brought my kid. Although depending on realism may have paid for it later in nightmares

Yes. in Springfield.

here are a few I took

https://postimg.org/gallery/vgeb0aeg/

2 and 3 are ""rides"

they get to sit on the dinosaur and it makes noises and rocks back and forth a bit

I was too. I thought they could have done a better job. We were there 4 hours, my kid really couldn't stop talking about it, he passed out as soon as we got in the car. woke up and couldn't stop talking about it. for 80 bucks, I feel I got my monies worth.

Seeing those pics, I get it now. My boy was too young. He could look at that stuff but he couldnt ride the big ones. Thatd definitely make a little kids day :thumbsup:

Ed - did they let that little porker on the rides or was he too big? :lol:

Sounds like fun. My kids were into dinosaurs a little, but never too much. They could tell you the names of all of them, but they never really studied them in detail.

Ed - did they let that little porker on the rides or was he too big? :lol:

Sounds like fun. My kids were into dinosaurs a little, but never too much. They could tell you the names of all of them, but they never really studied them in detail.

:o

:lol:

not even 4 1/2 and wearing size 7 :wall:

don't make fun of my baby!

https://s7.postimg.org/9px41shl7/image.jpg

I am amazed by kids these days. When I do an art show or any kind of show with the public kids go on and on to their parents about Megalodon teeth. They know more than I do about prehistoric sharks. This time of year I get multiple emails and calls everyday that start out with "my kid is obsessed with sharks (or dinosaurs)". When I was a kid it was all comic books and cars. Kids are smarter now and know more about science than when I grew up.

I am amazed by kids these days. When I do an art show or any kind of show with the public kids go on and on to their parents about Megalodon teeth. They know more than I do about prehistoric sharks. This time of year I get multiple emails and calls everyday that start out with "my kid is obsessed with sharks (or dinosaurs)". When I was a kid it was all comic books and cars. Kids are smarter now and know more about science than when I grew up.

He knows the name of every single one of them.

Between Dino Dan and Dinosaur Train and The Land Before Time

• Like 1

My first grade daughter rattled off every moon phase there is the other day. I seriously had no idea what any of them were. Ha... It's amazing how much more they learn now.

• Like 1

It amazes me considering how young these kids are. I assume those are TV shows? I should do one about diving for Mrg teeth but I can not get good video because of the murky water.

My first grade daughter rattled off every moon phase there is the other day. I seriously had no idea what any of them were. Ha... It's amazing how much more they learn now.

Don't worry, they get dumb pretty fast too. I was driving my son (freshman) and a couple of his friends to football awards night the other night. They started talking about the moon and phases like they knew WTF they were talking about. After listening to them get it wrong for a little bit, I told them they had mixed up waning gibbous and waxing gibbous to which I was told that I don't know anything. Once we got to the school, I had them google it and then apologize to me.

Wait, dinosaurs aren't real? What about the Flintstones?

Don't be hating Santa. :(

dinosaur train is quality shitt.

My almost 7 year old was telling me about the Illuminati a week or two back. I was like :shocking:

I read the title and thought, "This is how Ed goes to jail".

• Like 1

My almost 7 year old was telling me about the Illuminati a week or two back. I was like :shocking:

WTF did he learn that? Not at school. They instantly vaporize any teacher that mentions their name. :ninja:

my son 2-6 loved dinosaurs, now (just turned 6) doesn't have any interest in them which sucks, because I think its fascinating

Me too.

I think it'd be a kick to take a kid to the creationism theme park in Missouri or Kansas or where the f*** ever it is. They openly show man and dinosaur cavorting together at the same time. Pretty sure today is five-year-old would decimate that logically in about a nanosecond.

Calling Naomi....

I think it'd be a kick to take a kid to the creationism theme park in Missouri or Kansas or where the f*** ever it is. They openly show man and dinosaur cavorting together at the same time. Pretty sure today is five-year-old would decimate that logically in about a nanosecond.

Calling Naomi....

So the Flintstones wasn't accurate? Fockin Hanna Barbara

So the Flintstones wasn't accurate? Fockin Hanna Barbara

right. I spent all my life thinking people had dinosaurs as pets.

dinosaur train is quality shitt.

one thing PBS does well.

toons

one thing PBS does well.

toons

Do they still show that focking stupid show Caillou (or however you spell it)? Might as well just make the kid a poosay who asks to be bullied.

Do they still show that focking stupid show Caillou (or however you spell it)? Might as well just make the kid a poosay who asks to be bullied.

Is that pbs? Worst cartoon in human history.

Whiny, bald, queer. Has liberal written all over it